My solution to stopping school shootings...

My solution to stopping school shootings, they need to start blowing their brains out and publicizing that shit to drive the point home. You want to attack kids? You're dead on site. Don't release the name, age or political agendas. Just slaughter them. I bet it would stop after 2 more when people realize they're not getting their moment of fame or recognition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_shootings_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Texas_tower_shooting
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Check'd

Well yeah.

When I was a kid, teachers were still allowed corporal punishment, meabing that the paddle was still a thing. A very real thing.

And you know what? Motherfuckers actually had respect for teachers. Shit still happened from time to time, but the little bastards' behavior was way better than the shitheads we have today.

Goddamn right. Arm everybody. Equal opportunity killers.

I wouldn't be as likely to shoot up a school if the first fucker I see is able to equally kill me.

Bring on the arguments. You're entitled to your opinion, even if it is wrong.

Well congratuFUCKINGlations asshat, you just solved the problem! Fuckhead...

Ammo will be off the shelves soon enough. I'm surprised the bastard is alive. Maybe he ran out of weed.

>1910's
>little gun laws
>teachers could beat kids
>kids could beat kids
like no school shootings
>1930's
>little gun laws
>kids could beat kids
like no school shootings
>1940's
>little gun laws
>kids could beat kids
like no school shootings
>1950's
>little gun laws
>kids could beat kids
like no school shootings
>1960's
>little gun laws
>teachers could severely punish kids
>kids could beat kids
like no school shootings
>1970's
>little gun laws
>kids could beat kids
like no school shootings
>1980's
>little gun laws
>kids couldn't beat kids but kids had the right to defend if someone else punched first
like no school shootings
>1990's
>little gun laws
>teachers could send the kids to the principle
>kids couldn't beat kids - those who defended themselves still got equally punished as the aggressor
first major school shooting '99
>2000's
>teachers could politely ask students to behave and after X strikes - sent to the principle - then parent teacher - school conference - then expelled
>kids who defended themselves could be expelled
school shooting nearly every year

sad truth, crazies like op would have been beaten and either committed suicide or sent off some where and would have never been a threat to anyone.

Person like that already have a death wish by committing this level of crime. Surprised he didn't blow his own brains out like most do.

What might really teach ppl is if they publicly lobotomized him and put him on display in a zoo for similar serial killers.

pretty sure those teachers would get shot now

quit your fucking crying. to be honest if more school shootings happened none of this would be a problem. we need more shootings like this, except higher death tolls are far more desirable

Lol your a dumbass

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

>your a dumbass
>your a
>your
This shit is just sad.

whos got footage

id probably shoot up a school too if my ears looked like that..

I honestly knew him. He was mental and you noticed it. I tried to help him.

>You know what will solve out gun violence problem? Gun Violence will solve our gun violence problem!!!!111

Typical American idiocy.

we just beat the fear into them, until it's not constitutionally allowed to walk up to a school with an AR yellin "muh rights"

Nice try you faggot bitch I've remembered your "u2" URL and your click bait attempts also disliked it when I listen to your nigger wanna be emo should go kill yourself bitch ass go to college faggot rapping isn't for you.

The part where you essentially ghost them and don't allow them their recognition is totally right. However killing them, ethics and morals aside will not be good, as these people already have death wishes most of the time, it would be better for hem to be locked up indefinitely somewhere anonymously.

Understood. But “we”start doing that, we might as well just shit on the judicial process. As unfair and slow as it is, we have to follow it. It’s what keeps us from declining into a third world country.

This sounds savage but it probably would seriously deter further school shooters if they were tortured to death just like they did in the middle ages. I mean who is going to want to risk potentially having the most excruciating death possible? And I do think that this shit needs a little less media coverage but that will never happen in this day and age.

Do you seriously think they only do this for fame? It's pretty fucking crystal clear this kid just wanted revenge and this publicity is a side effect that people like you keep perpetuating. And you're plain retarded if you don't think that, that information would become public anyways.

I see your fag link post everywhere stop queer

Fear=/=Respect that's Stockholm syndrome.

The argument that you should just give everyone guns is the single most retarded "opinion" to have. If I lived in that world you know what I'd do if I were to shoot up a school? Run around yelling that there's a shooting and watch everyone go ham on each other because everyone has guns and nobody knows who's good or bad. This happened in a recent school shooting where 2 plain cloths cops responded and got gunned down by uniformed officers.

Education needs to be #1
Keeping guns out of the hands of people with a history of mental health issues is needed again (Trump litteraly just last year got rid of protections the kept this from happening).
I also believe that when you register a firearm you need to have a propose of use (ie hunting,sport/recreation,work,home/personal defence) sport and recreation holders can get a fucking .50 minimum for all I care but you need to keep it at a registered facility and cannot posses ambitions outside of said facility. Hunters will be limited firearms and accessories necessary for hunting (No 30 round mags on tacticool AR 15s for "deer hunting). Home/personal defence permit holders should be required to go through the already existing classes and just continue education/practice at registered facilities to keep their permit/firearms. It makes no sense that I can pay $40 for a licence to murder but have to go through months of school and continued courses for life just to have say an EMT cert.

We as Americans also need to get over our rebel fetish and realise that guns don't make everything better and that if we don't all own em the govt isn't going to suddenly turn us all into slaves (they can/have do/done it without force).

TL:DR Get your head out of your ass and read it anyway.

Do you feel any guilt?

It's not about rebellion. It's about freedom. Who the fuck do you or anyone else think they are to tell me whether or not I can have a gun, or a goddamn big gulp?

It's not gun control, it's just faggots that want to feel like they're in control.

"when i was a kid"
old fag detected; argument invalid

Underage b&

First school shooting was in 1764 dumbass
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_shootings_in_the_United_States

>It's just for faggots who want to feel like the're in control.
>Litteraly most "muh guns" tards.

As for who the fuck I am to tell you. You live in a society with other people. That society has structure. Structure allowes you to be stupid and get things like big gulps. Without that structure you have no freedom, just anarchy. If that's what you want then just say it and join the other morons on the streets. Id rather live my cozy life without fear of some asshole having an extra bad day and deciding to have a go at said society.

It also absolutely is about rebellion. Half the gun hoarders/gun fucks are either prepping for rebellion against some fictional govt takeover or are directly involved in the govt agency and don't give a shit about anyone else.

wonder how many spanking fetishes resulted from this? fuck multiple other fetishes probably too.

But that could hurt someones feelings!

's
>>little gun laws
>>teachers could severely punish kids
>>kids could beat kids
>like no school shootings

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Texas_tower_shooting

Are you this dense? You think these kids are throwing their lives away by taking innocent lives to get famous? Most of these fuckheads do die on site and the ones who live sure as hell don't expect to. They aren't afraid of getting killed or not being recognized, they do it out of some desperation and anger that most people will never know.

clearly this is a false flag attack designed to distract us all from the fact that if you or a loved one has recently been diagnosed with mesothelioma then you may be entitled to financial compensation

imo they should put him in maximum security, solitary confinement for life. With no chance of parole.
He’ll go insane and probably kill himself.

Either that or force him to stay alive and just torture him. Then after he’s completely broken, solitary confinement.

Most shooters intend to kill themselves anyway, I think the severity of the punishment should fit the severity of the crime and the pain it causes.

White torture like what the Iranians do to journalists and rebels.

>Half the gun hoarders/gun fucks are either prepping for rebellion against some fictional govt takeover or are directly involved in the govt agency and don't give a shit about anyone else.
Wrong. People own guns for many different reasons including: personal defense, property defense, sport like hunting and shooting range competition, as a collector or hobby, etc..
It's also none of your business why they own them because it's a fundamental right.

Read up on the eighth amendment to the constitution found in the bill of rights. This is America, not North Korea.

Common sense middle ground is not allowed here. Get out.

That isn't advocating common sense middle ground. It's advocating complete regulation.
That's advocating for Jim Crow style gun laws that prevent people from exercising a fundamental right.

Read up about Schenck v. United States in 1919. Similar to what you are advocating, but it was about the first amendment instead of the second. You must protect and uphold constitutional rights. It's sad that people today do not even bother to understand the very document that affords them their liberty.