Whats wrong with chileans?

whats wrong with chileans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVsmvs8UA9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if you haven't noticed noone wants to be brown.

brown people want to be white
yellow people want to be white
and black people good fucking lord, they'd sell their own mothers for a chance to be white.
light-skinned black people are racist toward dark-skinned black people in the US.

Do poles want to be white?

we're proud sarmatians

praise ahura mazda

This confirm that white supremacy will be forever?

In a few years genetics design will can change the whole world with fair skin, light eyes and caucasian features

>ugly brown people want to be white
>ugly yellow people want to be white
>and ugly black people good fucking lord, they'd sell their own mothers for a chance to be white.

Fixed for you.

Also, ugly women become feminists and ugly white men become neonazis.

The real problem is ugly people.

Ironically as someone with white skin I want tanned brown skin. I have to work for that shit.

>brown people want to be white

lmao speak for yourself, I'm brown and wouldn't have it any other way

Viva Mexico :^)

Hahahaa lmao germany
go lose another world war or something

nobody wants to be a mutt mongrel

>Brasil

gotta love me some gyaru girls

of course i'm speaking from experience. nobody wants to be a mutt. our favela culture is basically an imitation of american black culture anyway except with an identity crisis

You summoned me.

You must be very excited for that, spain

this. pale is skin is disgusting.
i wish i could look naturally tanned throughout whole year and not just during the summer

>52.7% of Chileans were white, 39.3% were mestizo, and 8% were Amerindian.
lol
>52%

Still not much less White than America.

Absolutely degenerate

no. showing your body especially if it is beautiful is natural.

>tfw

>In a few years genetics design will can change the whole world
lol, I love this meme

it's already happening
the future is NOW

CHI

>acknowledging white people as the most attractive makes you a nazi
European facial structure and light skin is objectively more attractive.
Nobody wants a wide nose or big lips
t. flip

brown chilean girls are superior to wh*te pigs though

you just had to be flip, don't you

hmm, I am very white and very tall with blue eyes. If I got to latin America will brown girls let me impregnate them so they can have white children?

Yes, happened to me when I was in Arizona

booked my flight

Brazil right on the money. I'm about 7/10 average, I don't feel insecure about my looks. Being white would be nice, but I can live with being a latino.

Flips want to be Koreans

>black Americans want to be egyptian
>egyptians want to be greek
>greeks want to be italian
>italians want to be french

>literally every asian except japanese wants to be korean

is this accurate?

Is that Michael Jackson?

Interestingly enough I've met more white Chileans than white Argies

>italians want to be french
No, we want to be German/Swiss/American depending on the region
t. pizzapro

Both of those nationalities are kinda rare to meet in the States. Also don't trigger the Argentines into replying to you. I can already hear one typing something.

Same thing as with Argentinians (pic related) and South Asians (Their adverts and skin lightening cream).

>Spaniards want to be aknowledged as white but don't want to change how they look

You guys are european therefore white I don't understand how this is so hard for people to get?

>ugly white men become neonazis.
False they go into STEM and try to start the next Google, Apple, Facebook or Microsoft.

Italians weren't aknowledged as whites not much time ago in your cunt, so I get were some people, specifically from the commonwealth and the USA get confused. We don't look germanic, therefore we're not white.

Add the urban legend that we're mixed with moors and semites from the Islamic rule of Spain before the reconquista and you have even the lore to justify that belief.

is only a troll, probably a chicano

only smart and rich ones do. The bitter, poor and dumb ones become neonazis.

enable regional flags m80.

spaniards are white

They do seem to really like K-Pop and Korean TV.

>2 non spaniards saying we're white

Is this bizarro Sup Forums

Well think about it nowadays Italians get a free pass no matter what and are considered white. The only reason you guys aren't considered "white" is because of the surnames you share with mestizos. Plus if you aren't white wtf do you guys even consider yourselves?

of course we are.

duterte is a god. spanish genes you my best sons

Medis or southern Europeans.

Whatever that is.

don't be too surprised yet. be surprised when someone who is from a country nornally considered tells you you're white

> wtf do you guys even consider yourselves?
lol, thinking memes of Sup Forums is the real life.
spaniards are white and we consider ourselves as white. but anybody cares a shit about race here. this is not a fucking anglo clasist cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVsmvs8UA9w

ajajajajajajskaajajsaj

>Category: Pets & Animals
AJAKSJAKSAJSKAKASJAJSAJSAKSJAAJSJ

Stop bullying Spain, America.

APOLOGIZE

>Italians weren't aknowledged as whites

When will this meme end? Being White is not the same thing as being Germanic, the former is a broader category.

>luchador mask
Those are not Argentinians

That's dna compositon. Some retard on wikipedia misinterpreted what dna composition means

dna composition is 52% white, 44% amerindian and 4% afr*can

Which european country is nice to live in?

It depends. How light skinned are you?

But I'm not blonde

Well if you can pass for white, literally anywhere is good. But since you speak Spanish, Spain seems like an obvious choice. It really is a criminally underappreciated country. It has super high life expectancy, second only to Japan and such, excellent medical care, and decent economy, that is getting a turbo boost from Latin American immigrants who work while Spaniards have fiesta y siesta all day long.

Sure, you could go for Germany or France but what's the point? Comfy, unhurried living beats being a wage cuck under Herr Schmitt who's constantly riding your arse for more productivity and shit."Achtung! Zat is not in ordnung! Du must try working 'arder. Dumm Lateinamerikaner!"

>wage cuck
>germany
>the country with the least working hours and most vacations out of the OECD countries and the one who actually has job security and your working rights respected
How

>How
Clearly you don't know Germans. We do. Trust me, they're absolutely autistic when it comes to work. They might work less working hours, but when they do work, they must have 200% productivity compared to the average Euro.
It's no fun allowed, "was du you mean du hast to go zum toilet?! Nein, nein, nein! Ordnung must sein! Go back to work lazy affe"

Thank you, western europe seems nice.

Lmao literally 50% of our country is racially white. Sure, our culture is mestiza but we know you people aren't talking about culture

>literally
do you even go out

(legit) whites are only in th upper class and tiny places like puerto varas

50% european is the average dna composition

>>italians want to be french

fucking disgusting

>nobody wants to be a mutt mongrel

Only if you born ugly.

how can chile be so cucked? that's why we need to slowly invade them

t. undeveloped """country"""

You have to go back beaner

we are mestizos, you're a bunch of niggers

I'm blue

I would beat off a guy?

Nah, your jobs and white women are mine.