>being this much of a pleb
Providence is great

>the best, most sophisticated track on the album brings it down

kys

vocaroo.com/i/s1GbeJ4bvcjK

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

what did you mean by this

Pleb

Thrak is great but you're lying to yourself if you think it's better than any album picked at random from the 70s

you meant this

vocaroo.com/i/s1Q2n6qzX502

yes

vocaroo.com/i/s0EY7h88nDmB

you can fight me if you don't think this is their best

Walking On Air is fucking excellent

Larks Tongues in Aspic > Red = Discipline > The Power to Believe > Starless and Bible Black > Thrak > Beat > The Construkction of Light > In the Court of the Crimson King = Lizard > Three of a Perfect Pair > In the Wake of Poseidon > Islands

lmao wtf

fuck you retard, listen to Islands and Lizard again. It's obvious you didn't pay attention the first time

I'm a bigger King Crimson fan than you

It's not that bad but it's not perfect
So not perfect album

good taste

>Islands in last
Listen to it again. It's my personal favorite album of theirs, and it opens up to you after a while. It's a lot softer than their other albums, but as a result it's really distinct in their discography. I don't really know how much else to describe, but it's just beautiful to me. Probably the only KC album I can really call that. Good taste besides that, though.

Honestly, every single King Crimson release is special and dear to me. There's not an album in their discography that I think is weak, I just happen to think some are greater than others. I love Islands and I've heard it many times but the others are just stronger in my opinion.

Starless and Bible Black > Red > Discipline > Beat > Larks > ITCOTCK > Three > Poseidon > Islands > Lizard > Thrak > The Construkction of Light = The Power to Believe

name one improv better than providence

Asbury Park

KC's Larks - Discpline run is the only run of 4 perfect albums in popular music history

black sabbath wants to talk to you