FUCKING 3 YEAR OLDS DUDE

Mother allows her children to play with black garbage men.

Pic related.

It's from a buzzfeed article I saw linked on fb. Can provide article link if you want. Basically these 3 year olds hang out and have personal bonds with these garbage men.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cmpeOjy-Byo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Americans

Meh.

What's the problem, OP, can't stand the kids being nice to black people?

I don't care if my children interact with honest working people under close supervision. It's not going to cuck them.

aren't all black men garbage men?

You should never let your children near blacks. It is like letting your children near dangerous animals.

You're projecting your indecent thoughts on these young hardworking men. There is literally nothing wrong with this.

>buzzfeed

Meh. If they had a good time, I don't see what's wrong with this. Are you trying to suggest that playing with kids is a bad thing?

kek

Hard working black men

don't see the problem.

>3 years old
They're not even going to remember these guys when they're of age

>You should never let your children near niggers. It is like letting your children near dangerous animals.

Fixed. Many blacks are hardworking citizens. The majority? No. But if one of them has a steady job, that's usually a good sign.

BLACKED
L
A
C
E
D

my only problem is how weird this is, forget the race thing these guys clearly cant possibly enjoy playing with children THAT much to be smiling and holding them and shit, obviously just a feel good liberal story about multiculturism while ignoring the elephant in the room of how insanely rich and white that neighborhood is while the black people are the garbage men servicing it.

It normalizes blacks. This is a bad thing. You should not attempt to normalize dangerous animals.

You should still not let them near them. They need to be warned and taught the dangers of going near black people.

>Mother allows her children to play with black garbage

>men.

I love some of the line breaks on mobile.

Really makes you think

>Hardworking men with jobs and probably families
And what is the issue here?

t. cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=cmpeOjy-Byo

lil blonde bois and girls getting to know the big black bulls ;)

t. stormweenie

Wow, people of different races can be friends? Really makes you think..

We aren't a racist board, we hate niggers, not black men.

better than nigger lover like you

no this board as a whole is pretty racist

No wonder America is such a sick country. You think this is ok. To let your children associate with dangerous animals and to normalize the presence of these animals in the society when they are a danger to society.

>good township job
>worked long enough to form some sort of bond with the kids
>Smiling and eyes seem playful and no malice
>Middle guy is married

I mean I'm all for hating blacks, but this is just a nice story. Blown up because of all the shit that is going on, but isn't this how communities are supposed to work?

You don't illuminate the subversion. They are glorifying naivety through the use of 3 year old which is what women and betas operate on.

lil white girl with her man :)

This.

Was being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious racial subversion.

white bois never stood a chance

god bless america

No. Blacks should not be there to begin with.

Ah ok, sorry.

This meme needs to die.

Jesus Christ, Russia, you gotta calm down. Not every black person is a dirty fucking ape.

>Hey, garbage men, can you stop and do a photo op with my young children?

This is fucking weird regardless of race or agenda.

>letting your children play with lower class people of any race

Thats why we have pets, darling

Russians are violent animals.

They're already fucking here, my man, and they're not going anywhere anytime soon
A lot of them are worthless welfare leeches but the ones that work hard and embrace American society and culture should be accepted

true. the negroes have been kilning whites in this country at mad rate, but the cucks always find their way to justify the presence of those dumb ugly animals.

Fuck off Yuri ya weenie

Fuck this triggers me so much. Upper and upper middle class white people don't realize just how much hatred non-whites (with the exception of some asians) have for them. It's both innate and something which has been fed by decades of anti-white propaganda. I wouldn't trust my young children around a bunch of non-whites unless I knew them personally and even then I'd rather be there making sure they're safe.

Yep, focus on this. They are the racist ones with their behavior.

american jungle fever in action
you make fun of euros when this shit is already normal with you

By associating with blacks at all you normalize them, and since almost all blacks are a bad influence in society this is an overall negative. When you normalize a dangerous animal you make those children naive about them, which makes their odds of making a mistake with a black much higher.

t. nigger

You should have sent them back when you had the chance.

It is incredible how much people will bend backwards to excuse them.

Justifiably.

I saw this picture elsewhere. Basically these garbage men left some easter eggs on the kids lawn at easter and the kids baked them a cake as thanks. Essentially these are black men, not niggers.

>should be accepted
We could give them a few slave states, segregate, and call it a day. Maybe in 1000 years they will evolve enough for reunification.

I've always be jealous of garbage men, they make pretty good money and seem to have a pretty cozy job.

This thread sucks

Not all niggers are apes, some earn the title black man

Though the children should be kept under watch with at least one adult male around

actually, a black can be fairly red pilled, if he tries to better his own race by breeding with his own kind, in his own community. It is the race mixing black man that is the true problem.

This is of course entirely hypothetical. I never met a black that could think like a human, but I have been told they exist.

I also do not think it is appropriate for the men to be holding children like this, regardless of race. They are fucking garbage men, give me a break.

What kind of bong is that?

Same but I'm too weak to do it.
Though once you're strong enough it's a good workout that keeps you in shape. Though, I bet once you're older, you regret all that heavy lifting a fuck ton though.

Also, they get gifts from people in holiday seasons and stuff, and their benefits are great too.

that is fairly irresponsible with any non married men but you need to stop spurging out

Who does not raised his children as a racist is a cuck.

I don't see a problem with being social here. It's just you know the latte lappers in these rich neighborhoods posted this story to show how "progressive" they are. They look like hardworking gentlemen, so I don't see a problem. The only problem is the people pushing the story. It should have been nothing more than "oh the nice garbage men stopped by and the kids had a blast with them."

Water cooled? Hmm

Well they have jobs and are seemingly respected by their community. That's more than a lot of us here can say.

>They look like hardworking gentlemen
>take time on the clock to pose for pictures
Yeah... no

>respected
>"their" community

>Not all niggers are apes, some earn the title black man
>Swedish flag
Typical, stop making this false distinction.

Black men =/= Niggers
Fuck off stormfags, this is a board of peace

>Not understanding that they have to hit a neighborhood within a certain time.
>Implying poster has ever held a job before.

So let me guess, I'm a lazy nigger because I took a piss break on the clock or smoked with my friends in the warehouse after unloading a crate?

>Implying there is something wrong with working class people
>Implying criminals aren't just degenerate scum to lazy to have a real job
>implying criminals do not come in all colors
These pictures are disturbing though America
Sounds to me more like the parents telling their 9000+ facebook friends how progressive they are.
People put the dumbest shit on social media just to look like normies.
The avarage human being is so insecure it has to validate its own happiness through the approval of other voices, even if the subject is unaware of those people / never has met them.

pleasantly surprised the dog remained unharmed throughout the video

Nigger-loving leftist

Yeah maybe it is more taxing on the body than I had thought but at least here in Sweden every garbage "can" have wheels and doesn't the truck do most of the lifting?

I suppose it is alot of walking and pulling though

I see 3 men working a vital job who have a decent relationship with those they serve.

None of the men is showing any overt signs of degeneracy, and the kids look like they are having fun.

Until proven otherwise, I have no problems with this. The world would be a nicer place if we all regained a sense of community.

Jokes on you, she's a slav.

As long as they pick up the trash, i dont care who they're friends with.

They're not going to chimp out at work. If all black people were like them (honest, hard-working, responsible) Sup Forums would have literally no complaints about black people. This is why you never see threads saying FUCKING ASIAN RICENIGGERS LEECHING OFF WELFARE AND SHOOTING EVERYONE.

Was the Tower casing really THAT expensive or are you just lazy as fuck? I can't even call this laziness really since you went through the trouble of making sure the shit doesn't fall apart.

FUCK I need to build my PC already

>Slav
>In America
Americans speak English, not any Slavic language.

This really. I'm not a progressive egalitarian. Birds of a feather flock together and people are born with different proclivities. With that being said, if you act like a Christian gentleman, what's the problem? The thing about Sup Forums is if it was a picture of white men they wouldn't have a problem with it. I hate double standards more than niggers.

based Russian is based.

You teach your kids to avoid niggers, not to embrace diversity.

Do you even have niggers in Ryssland? (wiki says you have around 10.000). Do you have the experience to distinguish a primitive nigger from a black man?

There are plenty of slavs in amreica.

this

just when i thought i was out, they pull me back in

Fuck off faggot. There was an article posted here last week about a white family that left their kid with their black friend. Guess what happened to the kid? The so called "nice black person" beat the shit out of it.

There's no way of knowing until it's too late. But the liklihood that they will commit such crimes is far higher than with whites that it's smart enough to be safe rather than sorry.

40.000 to 70.000

There's literally nothing wrong with this.

Russia, you have so few blacks that you might as well not have any. We know more about this than you do.

>Not understanding that they have to hit a neighborhood within a certain time.
Yeah, and? Chances are they're behind and the amount of time it would take to wrangle up the kids, the driver, and the two guys at the back, pose them, and take pictures, you're looking at five minutes that they probably don't have.
>Implying poster has ever held a job before.
I'll assume you're talking about me and I have, which actually included two jobs during and right after highschool which specifically had time constraints (cashier/bagger/carry out at a grocery store) and as a house keeper at a hotel during while I went to college. Here's a hint: if I was caught fucking around for five minutes I'd have gotten fired, and that's exactly how people got fired.
>So let me guess, I'm a lazy nigger because I took a piss break on the clock or smoked with my friends in the warehouse after unloading a crate?
You sound like an entitled asshole, however I never said anything about piss breaks, however smoke breaks are fucking retarded and you smokers always use that as an excuse to not work. Half of the people that moaned and complained about work at the hotel I worked at were smokers who would sneak off after only doing like ten rooms half way through their shifts and smoke for twenty minutes. That's also why most people got fired was because they fucked off, didn't do their job, and just "had" to have a smoke break, meanwhile everyone else get's another two rooms done in the time that they're off fucking around smoking and bitching about their ex-whatevers and how the boss is such a hardass.

that wood cost me 200 dollars.

i think that buying things you can make yourself is disgusting. i am a carpenter and woodworker. so i just built a frame. plus, the only way to create a custom watercooling setup that is disaster proof is to do it the way that i did it. i am a man that desires things to my specifications.

watercooling xeons ensures that they can stay in turboboost mode almost indefinitely. its totally worth it for dual-processor setups like this one.

Yeah, and I'm sure you go around hugging every white criminal and liberal you see

>he bought into the black men are different from niggers meme

Oh, thanks for that. I decided to not even watch the full video because I was pretty sure he would just kick/shoot it in the face and that would make me hate even more the fucking shithole that is called "Brazil".

Only if you go full "muh heritage", which does not make sense to since they are dead to us when they go to America.

I have never met any, but I read enough about them in the West. I do not have to be attacked by a poisonous spider to see the danger in that spider. You might accept being occasionally bitten by that spider, but I will not. Black culture spread through American media is also a huge cancer on the world.

Everyone knows diversity is bad by instinct. It has to be brainwashed out of a population.

These black rubbish truck drive white kid friends stories seem to be coming in thick out of nowhere in the past year. Have the chosen people ran out of ideas already?

Because the family was deluded by their own self-righteousness. He was a visible dindu and they suppressed their paternal instincts just to erase any doubt in their hippie friends minds that they were "racist." I'm sorry. If you can't tell the difference between a Carlton from the fresh prince of bel-air and Chief Keef(nigger), then you're socially retarded and are better suited to living in your parents basement, dying your hair blonde and watching k-on on repeat with autistic piety.

Propaganda. Look at these beautiful kind black men.

Not like older white men who hang out with children. They are usually pedophiles.

Black men with jobs, not gangbanging niggers

I don't see a problem

>It normalizes blacks

We want to normalize blacks that have a job and are friendly. The only other options are them being criminals in the ghetto and doing more harm to society, deportation, genocide.

>We want to normalize blacks that have a job and are friendly.
No, you do not because then you will become them. You see this in America, the white poor have become niggerized through this acceptance of blacks. This includes both culture and ethnic mixing.

>By associating with blacks at all you normalize them, and since almost all blacks are a bad influence in society this is an overall negative. When you normalize a dangerous animal you make those children naive about them, which makes their odds of making a mistake with a black much higher.

t. nigger

You should have sent them back when you had the chance.
The Russian is using my argument :)
>It is incredible how much people will bend backwards to excuse them.