Slutwife, hotwife, subwife, cuckold

slutwife, hotwife, subwife, cuckold

What's the term for someone who enjoys sharing their wife with friends, strangers, or whatnot, but without being of lesser dominance?

Swinger.

hotwife, swinging, or subwife (forcing her to do it as her dom)

Cool. Thanks.

Ask a real cuck anything, pic related, its my wife

Are hotwife and subwife opposites then? Hotwife is for her enjoyment, and subwife is for his, or something? I guess subwife / swinging is the right term for what I'm into then.

post butthole pic of ur wife.
postcumshot pic of ur wife

How does she feel about it
how many guys have had her

Fixating on what term to call a niche of a fetish is pointless.

Same chick?
How did you convince her?
Moar

It's important to be able to search what I'm looking for / communicate with others about it.

Personally I can't get off to cuck stuff when it's about your girl being taken by a more dominant man.

she loves it. so far about 16

not the same chick. first we started using her vibrator and role playing, eventually i brought it up slowly saying i wanted to do it

>Are hotwife and subwife opposites then? Hotwife is for her enjoyment, and subwife is for his, or something? I guess subwife / swinging is the right term for what I'm into then.

I think it's a fuzzy distinction. Cuckold is getting off on humilation, hotwife husband claims he's getting off on her sexuality. Subwife would be getting on her degradation. Slutwife is getting off on his wife being slutty in the past, cheating, etc.

Tons of cross-over. The appeal for me is general cheating fetishism. But for others there's status anxiety and dealing with infidelity etc. I got turned on by the idea of exs and myself cheating. The BBC/cuck stuff is not my thing but related

> thinking that niggers could run a business

What was the first experience like? I’m trying to get my wife into it.

>It's important to be able to search what I'm looking for
It all gets lumped together anyway.
>communicate with others about it.
You'll have to describe what you mean anyway.

The terms are pointless.

It was thrilling. Honestly nerves and feelings come over you. I was shaking the whole time watching it unfold.

Where did you find a guy for it? I think it would be coolest to have someone anonymous.

Guess you got a point there. Half the things I come across labeled as "cuck" aren't even actual cuck stuff as far as humiliation / dominance goes

Yeah got you there. Cuckold doesn't appeal to me unless I feel like shit that week. The BBC shit is more racist appeal than anything else.

The real hot idea is your proper wife is just as sexual and deviant as anyone else. Every monogamous person wants to fuck a lot. When you're in it for the long haul the fantasy (or reality) of break the rule is hot as a reminder that your girl is still horny and still fuckable. But more than that, I'm not explaining perfectly.

I know some swingers and they're a little messed up. I'm not sure if they're just 1 bad example but I'm not really interested in doing this IRL. But talking about it / role play is good shit. There's also this subreddit called /r/hotpast -- get your girl to tell you about slutty shit she's done before you met

Thinking of goin out clubbing with the wife this weekend and getting her to dirty dance with others while I watch. We already fantasize about hotwifeing in the bedroom but outside of dirty talk nothing real yet. Thoughts? Pic is her.

She looks great. I'd fuck her. That sounds hot as fuck. Are you going to take her out dressed in slutty clothes?

Looks like she’d make a good hotwife.

How bout them tiddies?

We actually met him off tinder. had a few people before him too but the flaked

Kinda pisses me off, she’ll fuck around and send me pictures when I’m out of town but won’t do it while I’m here.

that sucks. I'd want to be there. that's getting too cucky

idea

thats pretty fucked up

I figured it would segue. Hasn’t yet...

My ex had me take pics of her ass like while we were hiking and sent them to
her "friend", found out she was sucking his dick for months.

As someone who got to have a MILF sit on his face, give him a handjob, deep throat him, ride his cock like a sex-depraved slut and stroke him in a hot tub afterwards at barely 18 because of this fetish. I encourage you to try your best, because it was one of the times in my life where I got to live my dreams. Good luck user

Shes down for it just "in a few years time"she's 29 so probably in our 30s but that time frame has been moving back further since we have been using it in bed. She used to say 40s but it's 30s now.

post more gifs

What would you do if she just went up to some guy and started grinding on him?

Cuckold group, share your gf/wifes/ex

Did she tell you she sucked his dick? Because she probably did a whole lot more than that. My ex told me she just kissed my friend when she slept at his house, but they did everything.

My wife I'm pretty sure fucked around during rocky parts or when we broke up before marriage, but she'll admit to nothing. Found facebook messages of her telling an ex she loved him. Also found her messaging her big-dicked one-night-stand during her last relationship (really old facebook message in the archive).

At this point we're so settled in and cynical it's just hot. If she cheated I'd probably divorce but would consider just fucking other people and keeping the marriage going for the kids

is this thread only for guys who have actually been cuckolded, or guys who would like a girl in their life to cuckold them?

I don't see any rule against the latter. Details?

nice
above

Has anyone had their wife do a show for a guy on Omegle?

Probably be turned on if not we'll thats why you test the waters with something like clubbing first.

Yeah I'm almost certain she fucked him, at the end she stopped fucking me and just gave me lazy head and wouldn't swallow, idk how to feel knowing she swallowed this guy multiple times while we dated, I guess he fucked her well.

Stag

>Yeah I'm almost certain she fucked him, at the end she stopped fucking me and just gave me lazy head and wouldn't swallow, idk how to feel knowing she swallowed this guy multiple times while we dated, I guess he fucked her well.

There were a bunch of other times with my ex. Blonde petite rich girl who was hot for a few years when the benzos made her skinny. She'd go out dancing alone because I was too tired and come home at 2AM. I was a complete retard back then and an alcoholic who didn't really care. I dumped her over and over but she just lured me back. It would have hurt more if I was sober and not dumping her. But anyways, pretty sure she fucked an ex, my friend, and suck the lead singer of a shitty indie band's dick "we just kissed" -- touring from canada. What a fucking slut

She was -- not memeing -- clearly into black guys too. Cuck fantasy opportunity but not my thing. There was this black bodybuilder at my work she would act really silly around like she could barely think straight. lol. Avoid blonde girls with trust funds..

How do I get in on this? I wanna fuck someone else's wife :(

I think I could, I have a really nice body and bigger then average dick.

Where do I look b?

craigs list, its where we find guys. you dont have to be fit but you gotta have a bigger dick

Nice trips and try on fetlife

Cuck me on kik @prettypicture1, my girlfriend

My asian hotwife and her co-worker having a quick fuck in the morning before they both head off to work.

they're looking for someone who's cool, discrete, and actually shows up. respectful and casual if it's not a cuckold situation.

The swinger couple I knew actually quit swinging when a guy power-fucked the wife against a wall and freaked the husband out. She liked it of course but it was uhhh too intimidating to him or something. So before you get rough with someone's wife you'd best test the waters or ask the husband in private

Dang she’s fine

>craigs list, its where we find guys. you dont have to be fit but you gotta have a bigger dick

can we get a story? I'm really into throat fucking / gagging... do you let guys use her like that?

hot as fuck. what is the age gap with the stud

Sup Forums image name says otherwise

Beautiful woman in that pic

I remember you from a previous thread. Love your photos man.

You said before you had a son and your wife drove him to school before she fucked her coworker. Has your son ever caught his mom having sex with her coworker?

sauce? please?

Thanks.

Not much of an age gap. My wife is 32 and her bull is 39.

So far he hasn't. Usually my wife only fucks her co-worker in the morning when he comes over to pick her up for work, by then our son is already at school.

Occasionally our son has days off where he stays at home. When my wife and her co-worker decide to have sex on those days, I'll usually just keep him occupied downstairs while they go at it upstairs.

she ever go without a condom with him?

My wife

how rough do they get? or is it a lovey thing

holy shit, details please

Does he fuck her at work too?