ITT: YLYL Last One Hit Image Limit

>ITT: YLYL Last One Hit Image Limit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NoRQzNxiSDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, he cant be served papers as there is no known address and no successful attempts at arrest have been made.

They have parking lots so you will park your car and not drive it, hopefully you will have enough sense to call a taxi to take you home instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=NoRQzNxiSDE

>why is there water in the pools if they don't want you to drown

better question is
Why do some bars have drive throughs if its illegal to drink and drive?

Simpleflips?

The counterpart.

So basically "being born with enough money" starter pack

>privilege
>triggered
>only white people can be happy

Stay mad and poor, Nigger.

You don't need much money for anything in that picture and the fact that you dont realize this, is why you are a poor nigger who wont ever have shit

These memes are tide pod tier.
BAD

only 1 of those costs any money... and that's if you want to go to college

You need money for most of it. A lot of people can't even afford clean water in this country. A water filter is like $200.

what designated shit hole of a country are you from

Your a idiot, nigger

>Healthy eating
Requires money

>Fulfilling career
Requires money or good connections (so someone with money vouching for you)

>Lots of water
Requires a good water filter, which means money.

>Responsible financial planning
Requires money

>Active romantic and social life
Requires money unless you find a girl who hates being taken to restaurants

>Regular exercise
Requires money unless you count 12 hour backbreaking work days for shit pay

>Sensible bedtime
Requires money if you want to work only 8 hours a day and have a decent expensive mattress.

I live like this and I like it

USA

No you you are a idiot nigger.

??? nigger, water is free. You don't need a filter.

Eating healthy is just as cheap as eating fast food. Just cook your own damn meals.

Water is pennies a year from the tap.

Planning is just having good planning skills. free.

A career is literally paying you. So, it costs negative amounts.

A social life is free, leads to a romantic life. You can go to the bar and not buy a drink.

It's free to run. You don't need a gym membership.

And sleeping's free too. Just have a set time to go to bed.

The career one could be expensive if you want college, but I make 15 an hour doing nothing but watching youtube pretty much, have no college, and am fine.

It's ironic because in the USA we have things like computers for super cheap and you can get tons of food for free out of dumpsters or food pantry brand new, but a decent home or water without fluoride costs money. And there's no medical care unless you go to the emergency room.

Some things are easily accessible but other things really do require an unusually high amount of money compared to other countries. Like healthy food.

lol that sucks for you doesn't it

that's bullshit and you know it, envyfag

>Eating healthy is just as cheap as eating fast food. Just cook your own damn meals.

This isn't true.

>Water is pennies a year from the tap.

Makes you sick over time.

>Planning is just having good planning skills. free.

Plan with what money?

>A career is literally paying you. So, it costs negative amounts.

You need references and good relationships to get a career instead of a job, which requires money. You ain't gonna meet someone who can vouch for you at a government job at a liquor store in the ghetto. This is why money stays in money circles.

>A social life is free, leads to a romantic life. You can go to the bar and not buy a drink.

Please go to a ghetto corner store and try having a social life.

>It's free to run. You don't need a gym membership.

Try running in the ghetto or riding a bike.

>And sleeping's free too. Just have a set time to go to bed.

I literally used to sleep on a carpeted floor for like 5 months when I moved into a new house. Because it was so worth it to live into a new home out of the ghetto.

No this is all true. I'm not even mad, just telling you the reality from a poor perspective. Been poor in the ghetto most of my life. Started a business on my own and that's the only reason I ever got out. My family was religious retards. So being poor is mostly other people deciding to be poor for you, and not being able to get out.

Healthy eating doesn't take much money if you know how to eat healthy and buy in season produce

Lots of water is extremely cheap
In an actual developed country, water is relatively clean and water filters are cheap.
Don't know what it's like in places where people shit in the streets for you, Pajeet.

Responisble financial planning does not require money.
Even if you find a quarter on the ground, you can choose to save it or blow it on a gumball.

Romantic life takes a little but not much unless you are a sperglord who likes getting bullied by rich bitches
A couple hundred dollars over the course of 2 months will get you 5 or 6 dates
You can't make $200 in 60 days? You are a retard that needs to kill yourself.

Exercise requires no money what so ever. Go for a run, stretch and do calisthetics.

You can sleep on the floor on top of a few blankets and still get a decent sleep if you go to bed early enough and dont stay up all night jacking off to BBC on Sup Forums

>fulfilling career
Yeah that requires money and connections. I concede that one to you.

>but a decent home or water without fluoride costs money

Homes are cheap as chips in the US, and flouride is harmless.

>Healthy eating doesn't take much money if you know how to eat healthy and buy in season produce

Come on dude even you know this is 100% bullshit. This doesn't even deserve an argument.

>In an actual developed country, water is relatively clean and water filters are cheap.

$200 is cheap for many but not for the poor.

>Responisble financial planning does not require money.

It kind of does. That's like saying building a car doesn't require steel. What's the basis to plan anything off of?

>You can't make $200 in 60 days? You are a retard that needs to kill yourself.

Not if everyone around you is responsible for making you poor despite all your good decisions. Being poor is about being the only one trying to get out while everyone else gives your food money to the church so JEEEBUS can save you. Try not to judge people who are stuck because of other people's decisions.

Homes are actually really cheap in rural areas which is great, but getting out of the ghetto is expensive. It's a trap you can't leave without major luck.

Healthy eating- Same money as nonhealthy eating. Instead of buying a bigmac and fries, a large coke,and a chocolate shake just get salad mix, and some vinnegar. it'll be like 3 bucks total.

Fulfilling Career- Does not mean high paying. Just a job you like doing. they litterally pay you you fucking moron, you put nothing in.

Lots of water- does not require a filter. drink from the fucking tap. or, go to public places with jugs of water, use their fountains. Completely free.

Financial Planning- you don't need to hire a jew if you're not a lazy fuck. Just do your shit yourself, it's free.

Romantic social life- You can just not pay money. You also don't need to do expensive shit to have a social life. Go to the bar and not drink, hang out watching movies at a friend's house. Find a date at the library, libraries are free.

Exercise- bitch, do you know what running is? Pushups? sittups? squats? You don't need equipment for any of that.

Bedtime- there's 24 hours in a day. Doctors reccomend 7 hours.

Sleep 7 hours, work 8 That leaves 9 hours, and weekends to do whatever the fuck you want. bed is a 1 time buy, and a lot of places sell them for like 50 bucks. You don't need an expensive mattress. I slept on the floor, with just a blanket and a pillow for 3 years and had some of the best sleep in my life.

God damn, stupid fucks.

"What's the basis to plan anything off of" you fucking have google. Just google the shit dude. it's 2018

How do you build a car without steel?

How do you invest when you have to choose between food or rent? Every single month. And most of the time everyone else in your household is wasting all the money they possibly can to make your life harder.

You can't understand it if you didn't live it. You must be a retard if you think everyone has the cash to do all of this. Even a car requires money.

I keked myself before I wrecked myself. Thanks miss.

Tap water doesn't make you sick you autist.

Planning is literally free. Type it up in notepad, you have a computer. Use starbucks wifi to google how to do shit.

And... No, you don't need good relations to get a career. Just fucking have a job for a few years, and work up.

And... bitch, all your shit about the ghetto this, ghetto that... GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE GHETTO, It's not fucking hard. Holy shit, rent is barely more expensive in a good part of town.

I live in a good part of an expensive ass town. And me working at fuckign wallmart can afford to live on my own, no foodstamps, nothing. It's not hard. it's just a matter of not blowing your money on everything you see. Speaking of foodstamps... USE THE FOODSTAMPS TO MAKE HEALTHY FOOD.

SHITTIEST MEME EVER

Okay you are basically a fucking pretentious idiot so explaining reality doesn't work for you.

>In an actual developed country

You are probably talking about the USA, and that's not an actual developed country, some parts are rich and some parts are dirt poor.

Lost

yeah I guess it's called friidums
really makes me wonder tho, my country provides clean water for everyone, and one cubic meter of said water costs about $3

not arguing with your perspective, but there's ways, you know
too slow anyway to make a decent argument myself so I'm gonna partly agree on , and

Where did you live where it was food or rent?

I was raised by a single parent, left home when I was 18, no money, no job at the time... got a job at fucking wallmart, used that to build up. from there I got an apartment, and everything else. 500 bucks a month rent, 100 electric(I don't keep the AC or anything on when not needed) and internet, which is free if your neighbors are cool.

If you have a job(INCREDIBLY EASY TO GET, I got one as a highschool droppout at 18)

My familly was never rich. We were living in the outskirts of a tiny town in a mobile home on borrowed land. It's all about not sitting around crying, and instead doing something about it.

That "drinking lots of water" lifestyle.

Yes USA. Not proud to live here. If it wasn't for my business I would be homeless. People can't eat or pay electric but the government still spends billions spying on us and data mining our info and medical info to sell to corporations.

Getting out when I can ASAP. But a lot of countries in Europe are fucked because of mudslimes.

Yes there are ways to get out of the ghetto, but if you haven't lived there you wouldn't realize the reality. It's 100% LUCK. Not hard work. It's hard work PLUS luck. Not one or the other. Everyone works hard when they try to get out of the ghetto, but only a few make it. Because you need the luck component too.

Lol that's the mindset of you middle class normies. Water that doesn't make you sick costs money.

This is good advice.

Good job.

Lmao include me in the screencap

Okay I'm not gonna lie my mom was basically a fucking whore and she had 5 kids. Being an only child is an automatic middle class advantage. That's another thing you aren't considering.

Not blaming you for having a decent life, I'm just saying it's not all "hurrrr bad financial planning" for the people in the ghetto who aren't worthless niggers. Some of us really are fucked.

>If you have a job(INCREDIBLY EASY TO GET, I got one as a highschool droppout at 18)

The fuck is this? Did you not live through the 2008 meltdown? Do you have any idea how difficult it was to get a part time job? Even internships (UNPAID) had thousands of applicants.

You are delusional or too wealthy to see it.

You can literally get free water at any restaurant in the US you fucking retards, they charge nothing for it

>My familly was never rich. We were living in the outskirts of a tiny town in a mobile home on borrowed land. It's all about not sitting around crying, and instead doing something about it.

This is rich compared to the ghetto surrounded by violent niggers. Unless you were stuck in a meth infested trailer park. In that case you have my sympathy. If you had your own space and land, then fuck off. You are not poor.

>free water
>any restaurant

If you don't see the irony in this then you are totally out of touch with reality.

Look what all those oatmeal facepacks did to him

Seriously? Walk into a McDonald's, ask for one iced water, and it costs nothing. It's literally fucking free

no, i think you're missing the point. literally walk into any restaurant or place that sells food, and BY LAW THEY ARE LEGALLY REQUIRED TO GIVE YOU FREE WATER IF YOU ASK

>No I grew up more poor, I'm stronger!
>Nuh uh I did, I'm stronger!
Dumbest pissing contest ever.

This is the ideal way to live but also requires money.

Okay dude think about it. You can't pay rent, electric, or anything. You live in a family that drains money. You are stuck in a dangerous ghetto full of niggers and said McDonald is also full of niggers. $200 is a lot of money to you for a water filter alone.

Use your head.

I wasn't an only child... I have 3 brothers, one older, 2 younger, and 2 sisters, one older and one younger. Though, I only lived with my younger brother and sister.

And, it's not 2008 anymore. Things are easy as shit now. I was in I believe early highschool in 2008 and my mother kept a job, she was a redneck from nowhere, who left my alcoholic abusive father, and went off on her own, across the country from slum to slum. I managed to get a job, once you have money, you learn to spend it correctly. basic budgeting. knowing how much you need to spend on food, what you can get with what food, and learning to use all leftovers in other meals.

My favourite thing is to do everything tacos... if there's any left over meat and veggies, like the bottom of a salad bag or something that's started going brown, mix that stuff all up and put it in some tortillas. stuff gets good.

It's all in the budget.

the US seriously got a moral problem

i eat junkfood, drink mostly soda , have no job no scial life no girl whatsoever, i spend my money on whatever, and have a completely unregulated sleep schedule. However i feel good most of the time

Okay yeah, the real poverty comes from being in a big family. I thought you were an only child.

It's a lot better now financially because of my business, but that's really it. During 2008 it was a nightmare. It's mostly your family's fault why you were poor most of your life. Same with me.

Yes it does. It's Babylon or some shit. I'm not even religious but this country is so fucking evil that I just can't comprehend it. I want to move to some random noname area and live in the woods or something. Not interested in city life. Try doing that in the USA and you will get arrested. It's illegal to even collect rainwater here. 30 days in jail. But our government is spending billions to spy on us. Really evil country.

Is there seriously any way that we can drop this? It's been forever since this board has had a YLYL that didn't devolve into a banana/Spider-Man thread and now everyone's replying to some 12-year-old about the price of a glass of water.

For fuck's sake.

there's an easy solution... Get out of the familly that drains money. If it's a wife, make her go to work too. If it's kids, and you're alone... send them fuckers to be adopted.

Also, 99.9/100 niggers won't hurt you. Sure they're ugly, smelly, and don't bathe, but they aren't as evil as they seem.

nothing in this thread is funny i didnt know this was YLYL

Trust me, they are dangerous if you live in the ghetto. Especially if you have any money. Don't push your luck thinking they aren't if you ever visit the ghetto.

Also you're right about that. Leaving a family requires money but that's my plan too. I wish you the best user.

Okay, why the fuck do you keep bringing up a water filter you autist? Nobody needs a goddamn water filter.

>can't pay rent
get a fucking job. Mow lawns, sell shit you find at goodwill, do something besides sitting on your lazy ass. I climbed out of $475,000 of debt after living like a retard for 40 years, and half of the battle is just having the right mindset. If you think you can't do something then you are right.

this was a ylyl thread?

>get a fucking job. Mow lawns, sell shit you find at goodwill, do something besides sitting on your lazy ass. I climbed out of $475,000 of debt after living like a retard for 40 years, and half of the battle is just having the right mindset. If you think you can't do something then you are right.

Anyone who can get 475k of credit is already pretty well off. You are a fucking retard.

so get over here. don't be afraid of those sandnigs. stupid people live everywhere, you don't need to mind them

They're drive through bottle shops not drive through bars

You drink at home man.

original content

Probably gonna live in the woods in Canada or Russia if I ever make the cash to do it. Which is unlikely.

Is that Lee Smolin?

this is now a banana thread

holy fucking shit lost

>this was a ylyl thread?
Are they ever funny?

This shit pisses Sup Forumsfags off

Kek

Cunt

A shitty trailer rental property is often cheaper or roughly equivalent in rural areas to the average slum ghetto apartment. I've been there (rural SC), however, the trap is very similar in that lucrative or ambitious career prospects worth a shit are often difficult to come by in these regions. Calm down with your niggotry

Fuck I completely stopped what I was doing since i realized I'm mostly this.

I really have to get my life back on track

Dude you have absolutely no idea how very expensive apartments in the ghetto are. You're talking $1000 per month for a studio apartment, which is part of the reason it's so hard to get out.