>1. that wouldnt have been relevant if it wasnt for the amateur tackle
>2. he would have dived if it wasnt a counter near the end of the game

>Subhuman
>Halal supporter
It HUEHUEs out

>being this triggered

lel

>that defense
He missed the tackle, of course the ball went through. It's not a bad pass it's just not a pass that would go through in any league in the world except the qatar """""league""""""

haha wtf

>Siiiiiiuuuu

Brst midfielder in history. He created more chances in 4 years than Maradona in his entire career. No wonder that Barça has sucked so much dick since he left

>Champions League 2015: Xavi came on for Andres Iniesta with 12 minutes remaining in Berlin, and was handed the captain's armband in his farewell appearance, before he then lifted the trophy to spark wild celebrations.

Xavi was so good he inspired Barcelona to win the champions league without him playing. He's basically as good as Cristiano

Messi just sucks dick without Xavi or Iniesta.See Argentina

Scholes was better, even Xavi would admit it.

There will be

Xavi/Iniesta was the GOAT midfield partnership though

lolno

everything Xavi does (being a walking passing option and passing it sideways) Kroos does better

Yea getting to extra time in a world cup (same as spain) with 100x worse players. Messi must be so bad. Kill yourself manolo

Kek.Kroos sucks royal balls.He doesn't have the ball contorl,quality or IQ that Xavi had
>100x worse players
Di Maria was considered one of the best players in the world at the time and Agüero and Higuain were the best players of their leagues.Besides Missing got carried by the defence+Di Maria as Missing went missing in the WC while Xavi broke Cruyff's record.

you mean the defense so bad that analysts couldn't even believe they'd win a knock out game?
try harder pedro

>you mean the defense so bad that analysts couldn't even believe they'd win a knock out game?
>try harder pedro
That defence that conceded less goals than any other defence in the WC.Missing was in a stacked team.He just dissappears without his sugar daddies

Nope. Kroos is half as good as Xavi and Scholes was compromised by the fact that he was a butthurt baby who'd break the legs of someone if they outdribbled him, and then he'd get carded.

no he was just dreadful at tackling

keane did all the dirty work

Nope. Scholes himself admitted it.
>Scholes said in a BBC Radio 5 Live interview that he was not a bad tackler, but that, "If someone got me early in the game, it was always in the back of my mind that I needed to get them back"

>I needed to get them back

most footballers have that mindset tbf

hilarious that he says he wasn't a bad tackler, genuinely one of the worst in english football history

he looks fat

very good post

this is like Sup Forums shitposting except completely unironic

jesus christ