So...just got back from being v& 7 years ago...wtf happened to this place...it's shit. Pic related

So...just got back from being v& 7 years ago...wtf happened to this place...it's shit. Pic related

what'd you do tard

Found some cheese pizza.....don't recommend the trip.

well theres even more loli fags on the board so i mean theres that lol

Shameless bump

Moot died, I believe a Mongolian guy took over.

Definitely a lot different. Sup Forums was never good of course

because you left us..... we needed you..!!!

I DID miss you tards

Motherfuckin' BUMP
Just got outta prison AMA

Why don't you do a green text story?

Spent years on here just lurking. Never learned all that shit. Just enjoyed everyone else's posts. Maybe when I get my own computer again, I'll be back here in full.

Common give us the story of how it all went down up to your release, you must have an interesting story.

What do you wanna know? Got caught up in some BS, got ratted out about my Chess Pieces, went to prison for 7. Any details wanted, ask something specific. Shit sux tho

an

Just green text it all man, I don't want to captcha all day. Did anyone try to shank you? how were you treated inside? how was the food? how does it feel to be out in the world again?

What did you think about the most when you were inside.

Nah, no one tried to shank me. Saw some crazy shit tho. Guys in prison are more concerned with actual child molesters and rapists than people v& for Capt. Picard. And I mostly thought about family and this place. No life, I know...But it's fanfuckingtastic being back on the outside. I'll suicide by cop if I ever have to go back though.

Foooooooooooooood

What do you think about current events? Were you able to keep up with the news inside prison?

I was constantly hoping I got out before Trump and Kim blew the world to fuck and back. All the attacks with vehicles were pretty crazy, too.

Why 7 years, you must of killed someone?

Over a hundred orders of cheese pizza

TONS of draw fur fags, everywhere.
And whatever this fucking thing is. EVERYWHERE ALL DAY EVERYDAY.

Believe me, I've noticed. It's all the same types of threads and shit now. I'm almost ashamed of it...

Sup Forums was never good, but the downfall of the last years is just pure BS

oh shit, probably doesn't he even know about GG

Amen
It's a travesty...
Used to no one gave a shit who posted what. Now you post even some loli and people cry for a m.o.d. Everyone is gunshy like they got their dick caught in the fridge door. I miss the brazen harsh fucked up Sup Forums

went a little retard there

Do I want to?

go back to FB faggot

we don't want you

FB is for grandparents and high school kids. Fuck off

exactly where you need to go back to grandpa

wow haven't seen that posted before gramps

How about contributing some fantastic OC then? Show pappy how it's done, sonny.

why would u need a mod for that just give them some guro shit