i love that girl

Bunny...

slut

qt

the names likey and twicetagram are very cringey

Bon appétit~

word

this is what we likey

chingu, it's not a pre chorus if the song jumps right into it without letting you even take off your socks first. i believe you're talking about halfway through the song when the "chorus" hits for the second time, correct? well, it's just like what happened with the intro in terms of having no apparent harmony with whichever part was playing right before. it sounds a little forced/rushed but that's just my own opinion. of course this doesn't mean i have the lowest opinion of this title track but i agree with that user who said they could've release a more risky song this time around

Looks like Likey is SOTY

*kisses monitor*

would you rather listen to mina's voice or momo's voice for a whole song?

i wonder if mrjkpop liked it..

I. Can't. Handle it.

delet this

momo
I actually unironically want a momo solo

>not posting the webm

jihyo wore it better

already confirmed

Holy shit.

yikes better leave that to choaposter

he's a pure boy

momo

I choose mina. she isnt awful like momo her voice is just boring like the rest of her

sungmin
>doesnt take part of comeback because fans are angry he married (lol)
kangin
>doesn't take part because of dui
siwon
>literally killed a person
>stills takes part

what
the
fuck

kai is UGGO but he can get the pipe
guy makes cute expressions

VERY cute

>lipstick mamama
is that a quincy jones reference???

dubuzinha tá maravilhosa

cmon man....

nugu?

youtube.com/watch?v=VkLo2937xeY&t=14m56s

youtube.com/watch?v=S3B5nUcGavs

please forgive me

Choa...

if your kid kills a guy should you be charged with murder too

what makes likey so good

chorong...

>even she doesn't like them and is surprised anyone likes them
really makes you bun

don't worry about it

nothing it belong to trash

the group that sings it

that's the way it's always been with popular groups

he told me production was huge

CUTENESS OVERLOAD

>comparing a kid to a dog with historic of violence

honestly there's a bunch of crazy sound effects happening all the time and that helps it feel fresh every listen

how long do you guys think it will take for the showcase to get subbed?

I can see it a little bit not a lot tho

>kfans getting mad and being disrespectful towards this guy for taking attention away from their group

This is not a good look.

it was a massive production

fucking cute

I don't know what you said but I'll assume it's a compliment to /ourgirl/ dubu and word it

made me smile

everyone knows its just a mediaplay

the new twice song is shit. twice is shit.

no way
that's fucking disgusting if that's true

what is a dog if not a substitute for a small child

it's catchy, cute & funky

>the new twice song is great. twice is great.
word

and now for the things i did likey, the chorus seems catchy enough considering how repetitive it is, i liked the outro into chorus at the end, and the transitions between stanzas are alright. overall i'd give it a solid played it safe/10

Can we forget about one more time now?

way ahead of you

that was so much better though

everything i likey in one webm

why would you want to do that

word

This, dubchaeng focus got me listening to it one more time

holy shit
twitter.com/minminpyyong/status/924976251630006274

I'm sorry chingu, I'm sure you want to experience the thrill of hearing it for the first time again but that's just not possible.

he's probably just getting ps

why would you share a video of that

where was the video filmed? why is there a canada post sign behind them?

They're all over Naver right now and the ifans are trying to deflect it by saying they're all antis.

it was filmed in canada. crazy, huh?

canada

oh.... why?

NO ONE FUCKING CARES

THIS IS NOT KPOP

it was live on tv news

the new exo song is insane
youtu.be/4iqQdlsnDP4

you seem confused

y tho

KRIS IS ON COMPLEX SNEAKER SHOPPING WTF

youtube.com/watch?v=ykEPEi_pgwo

is this shopped

nah

knock knock vs. signal vs. likey

omo

t. once on Naver

is this toilet bowl 2017

With a string of sensationally catchy hit singles, Twice obviously knows how to craft a long-lasting hit in the increasingly competitive K-pop scene. But Twice may have outdone themselves with an instantly lovable new single in "Likey" and an impressive album featuring a fascinating concept and, impressively, much more songwriting from the band.

Check out lead single "Likey" that opens with a delicious synth-pop sound, before jumping into its addictively repetitive hook. Twice has always been known for their catchy earworms, but kicking off the song with Sana's sweet delivery of the "Me likey likey likey" hook feels like a stroke of bubblegum-pop genius. The song continues to add feel-good treats throughout the track as children cheering, trumpeting horns, old-school synthesizer samples join the girls.

The accompanying "Likey" video has a slew of bright and bold visuals with references to social media like tapping hearts on Instagram for a fresh take on something most see as very commonplace. Meanwhile, Twice also make some refreshing choices in the video in smaller units of the members delivering choreography making the all-group choreography all the more exciting.

sorry, forgot to mention the girl's appearance/looks. i absolutely loved cub rapping, they should totally let her rap entire songs on their b-sides or some special stage as to not seem too exclusive of the rest. jihyo's been getting more MV attention and i definitely likey that very much since she's easily o my twice top 3. sana... well i thought she was getting a little too thin but to my surprise i actually couldn't stop watching her every time she was on. momo's always a treat either gracefully dancing or fooling around looking pretty. last but not least, dubu, she's just too cute and i always enjoy her rapping a lot. if i had to choose my vote goes with cub always but that's because i'm a little biased for a lot of reasons

Vancouver