Hot milf in my stats class, she's not very smart but has a nice set of cans...

Hot milf in my stats class, she's not very smart but has a nice set of cans. Could any one give tips or advice on approaching her everything and anything helps
>pic almost related

Just talk to her and get to the point directly! Older women appreciate honesty and are even looking for someone to make their boring life's morebineresting!

Your welcome - thank me later m8

How direct should I be, I've already started talking to her a bit I'm afraid she might drop the class.

lay the flirting and innuendos on thick, if she responds in a schoolgirl giggly sort of manner she liked it and if she responds shocked/obnoxious swear it was a joke and act mock offended if she didn't appreciate it and apologize in sincerity. Don't mention age, if she brings it up say you felt attraction is more important (btw be polite you faggot). If you manage to work your way into a chill out kind of situation (NO ACTUAL DATE PROPOSALS, STOP) make sure there's booze and she's partaking. Now, act way more intoxicated than you are, act embarassed but still playful. This is the point where you really let your sexual desires out and do you damnedest to get in close physical contact, hell make a quick grab or slap at her butt if you think she deserves it. You can't fail, if she blows a gasket fucking apologize, if she laughs or is apathetic or sly, you have that ass the bag,

Cringy fucking kids

I wish a could do that but my campus is a sjw haven and shit like that won't fly at all.

so you can't flirt with her at all on campus or you mean that she probably is a SJW?

smile at her and tell her she looks nice. everyday. eventually she'll come to class dressed "better" and with more make up on. that's when you get her number. then you arrange to meet asap.

Sounds good, she sounds like she's struggling in class would offering to help her increase or decrease my chances of hooking up with her.
Flirt yes, but to strong will come off as harassment

>would offering to help her increase or decrease my chances of hooking up with her
That's a fantastic in, make sure you reiterate that the subject is easy and maybe pick a bit of fun at her, make her feel young. Offer her some help.
>Flirt yes, but to strong will come off as harassment.
Yeah, point made, throw down the "I want to rip off your clothes and facefuck you" level flirtation attempts at a venue with just you and her so no one else is listening or paying attention

Definitely going to offer her help. Here's hoping she doesn't go find any first it drop.
Campus is small its a junior (community) college if that makes sense any and all interaction is on campus

I wish you 10/10 luck man, treat her and fuck her like any other girl, don't be intimidated. I believe in you.

Thanks man it means allot. Should I be worried if she has a husband?

No, throw the typical deflection if she mentions it regarding your behavior. "never stopped anybody before" if she really is truly offended play it safe and add ob to it the classic "just fucking with you" and then discuss wines or some shit

Sounds good

>Hot milf
Is she a single mom?

Good to hear. Just make sure you have that level of self-confidence or have mastered the art of not giving a fuck. It also helps if you visualize raping her in your head.

No idea honestly

Check and check, keep the advice flowing I'm taking notes

Figure that shit out first. Look for a ring. Try to get her to talk about her family life by asking logistic questions like "how do you take care of x kids and go to school?".

Definitely, any other questions I should ask?

Need clothed pics to fully advise

above all make her feel desired, interesting, and "still more mature than you" hence the whole act more drunk than her and slightly embarrass yourself. She'll be attracted to your youth and vigor as sterile as that sounds, if she wants a younger guy she wants him to be a little narcissistic and brash and sexual.

If she doesn't seem very smart, maybe she needs help with her homework. Ask her if she wants to meet up to study. Or if you have a friend in the class, form a study group with both of them and then get him to leave so it's just the two of you. Just spitballing here, I've been married for five years so I don't do this stuff.

you should...

No friends in this class it's low level general Ed class, and in definitely going to ask her if she needs help the class if fun and I could she her some tricks. I'd also like to thank you for your time it means a lot

Invite her over to "study"

no prob man, hopefully with time you'll be able to get her in pants, good luck and god speed

My phone more or less killed that post. But in all seriousness thanks again for the responses I'm formulating a game plan with the help

OP you're dunk as I am you SOB

Push it to the limit.

good for you, be sure to update us whenever you score

sit next to her, talk to her, some offhand comment, proceed to small talk, if its not awkward, coffee after class, after that contact details of some sort and some followup/cancel if no good

if she looked like pic related, fair enough, if shes rich as fuck and willing to adopt you as her second sex child, fair enough, else bleurgh

assumed tertiary grade

I will

make her insecure about her body and her life, crush her so there only will be ruins left and then when she is down and tries to kill herself, make ur move and fuck her. thats my plan but whatever

he said milf not 13 year old

why waste the time when he could just stalk, kidnap, and rape her followed by dissolving her in lye?

kek but in the end females r still females

>

even the ones with penises?

She mostly looks like pic related. I've been thinking about moving seats to sit with her but she's in the middle of the pack . After the first test classes like this usually die I'll move then if she doesn't drop.
I've only had a couple of shots

never seen that flick

its just feminine benis

>stalk, kidnap, and rape her followed by dissolving her in lye

sounds like it could be up your ally, check it out if you can/care