Sup Forums introduced this to me nearly a decade ago

Sup Forums introduced this to me nearly a decade ago.
It's still my favourite album.
Thank you Sup Forums.

What albums have you been recommended by Sup Forums that have stood the test of time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FJh7Ma9FzN8&t=2925s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Absolutely none.

Reminder that if you actually discovered music on Sup Forums, you probably don't deserve to be listening to it

Wasn't initially Sup Forums, but I basically forgot about it until I found it on Sup Forums again.

well fug there goes half my library

>Reminder that if you use a music board to discover music you are a FUCKING PLEB

Reminder that if you’ve been on Sup Forums for 10+ years, even if you’re nice...something is wrong with you and I can’t help but to feel like you’re a pedophile

are you admitting to being underage user?

Hey man I was 15 and chanology was the coolest thing ever.

anyone who accuses someone of being a pedophile (as an insult, without proof) is underage.
nice digits, also

I’m 21, but I have Mommy and Daddy issues

Trips confirm

obligatory

Why would you green text a correct statement?

KILL EVERYONE WITH ARROWHEADS ARROWHEAD ARROWHEAD ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEAD ARROWHEAD ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEAD ARROWHEAD ARROWHEADS

unironically these

Mu turned me on to Talking Heads. I still think Sup Forums is crazy for thinking that Remain in Light is better than Speaking in Tongues.

Its still pretty damn good

Begone with you, foul pleb!
youtube.com/watch?v=FJh7Ma9FzN8&t=2925s

LET PEOPLE KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FUCKING RETARD

I think mu is crazy for not realizing that the best talking heads recordings are unironically pre-1980 live bootlegs

this

thanks for making me realize i've been wasting my life here

You mean here?

See