This thread. I haven't seen a thread about him yet...

This thread. I haven't seen a thread about him yet. I think i might have actually seen the thread he posted here a week or two ago if he did. can't be certain though. Anyone else know about that? Ive seen atleast 2 or 3 in the past 2 weeks. Also your opinions on this person.

he looks pretty retarted

Holy shit does he look like a mutt

kek you do realize this kind of shit is why he shot up his school in the first place.

being called retarted dont make you shoot up a school.

how do you know, retard?

>Sup Forumsack
>got cucked by his gf with a chad
>violent stormnigger shooting unarmed people
living the meme

>aww fuck he called me a retard :,(
better go defend my honor

>arrested at a mc donalds
murrica

this dirty beaner killed a lot of jews...so far these are jew names that i sniffed out

>Jaime Guttenberg
>Beigel, a geography teacher, was killed
>Alyssa Alhadeff also attended Camp Coleman, a Jewish sleepaway summer camp, was killed
>Aaron Feis, football coach
>Meadow Pollack
>Alex Schachter

Lets confirm how many actual jews were killed so that we may declare another holocost

>I haven't seen a thread about him yet

so you have not been here sine the shooting and missed the 5,000 threads

kek. but being bullied is why he did it, don't act dumb you know that

no i really haven't

>be american
>Wear Diapers errryday
>So dont shat muhself when shot
>get shot in diaper
>oooo dat smell :^)

>his school

he was expelled over a year ago, the kids who picked on him (if that even fucking happened) weren't even there anymore.

they should've done a better job and just have him suicide instead lol

Only real red pills will know that he did it because literally everyone had already told him he would become a school shooter.. he self prophesized himself

1 year ago and if you feel like a school system failed you, you wouldn't like it. Kids were probably just an added bonus dude wanted to shoot up his old school. Who didn't matter it was where

He is so fuckin ugly

Satan, you are right.

>see post
>get butthurt
That's you

>if you feel like a school system failed you, you wouldn't like it
>you wouldn't like it

Yeah, it's totally not pathetically childish to react this way to things you don't like.

Luckily they took him alive so that he can live a long life of daily ass poundings with bubba now.

Exactly. We should be talking about all the ways this guy was failed instead of banning guns. If guns killed people everyone in the US would be dead. It's humans failed in multiple ways across multiple dimensions over time. We all need to be better.

Ideally we ban guns and no one owns them or has a need to own them but this isn't reality. Guns are in the hands of bad people and there's no going back. Sad to say but we need more guns in the hands of good people.

>things that never happened

He's a little bitch that figured out how to get a little attention

He's Sup Forums personified

>muslim kills a bunch of people
>Americans got enraged
>murrican kills some people
>"It's a false flags!!!!!! Don't take my guns!!!!!!"
Seriously why are Americans so stupid? Are niggers even real because in your example niggers are not real because I've never seen a nigger in my life, maybe it's an invetion of the media too.

being bullied doesnt make you a killer. being a rats dick does

Hmm, Florida has the death penalty user. I think you may be retarded. He will sit in a single cell for the remainder of his life.

are you ameriturd & if so do you have your diapers on...by any chance are they bullet proof?

Keks
Anyway, I meant the amerimutt never posted here.
Also, not a fatlard.

He's Sup Forums personified

this is the most truthful and agreeable thing ive ever read

This will be a majority in your tiny country in a few years. Enjoy

Check'd

By Azura!

kek

& this is your cuntry right nao lol

I dunno she's kinda hot

The whole country is Michael Jackson?

Christ was a nigger...fact

That's a meme. Sand niggers taking over your continent, is not. Sorry

Got eem

Yes, deaded.

You're a dumbass. You're a fat unaccomplished piece of shit. Like fuck, I try to be sympathetic to the kid, but honestly he deserved to die, just like you. We ostricize people like you from society because you're just fucking worthless. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. We make fun of you in the hopes that you will just mcfucking, kill yourself. But you dumb fucking ameritarfs can't even get that right.

Broward Sheriff's deputies were called to the Cruz family home 39 times since 2010.

"He is suffering from significant mental illness and significant trauma and he has some very difficult decisions to make shortly and we're going to assist him with those decisions."

Meanwhile, Cruz's digital footprint offers disturbing glimpses into his mind.

He hurled slurs at blacks and Muslims, and according to the Anti-Defamation League, had ties to white supremacists. He said he would shoot people with his AR-15 and singled out police and anti-fascist protesters as deserving of his vengeance.

More guns.... yep, that'll make all those pesky shootings go away

Check'd.
Also, you'd rather be killed by one your own?
GG 'murica!

of*

>being this butthurt

Idk how you can type that with Abdul's dick in your ass and Muhammads cock in your mouth. Must be used to being fucked by sand niggers as many countries in Europe are. And they aren't doing shit about it. May the trick of peace have mercy on your soul

No, it won't, but maybe they'll be a better chance of stopping one that's in progress.

Should we give up our nukes whilst other countries still have them?

Is he White?

He looks whiter then 99% of all americans and thats the truth

Found a younger pic.

He looks like that fucking elf that follows you around in Oblivion.

BY AZURA BY AZURA!!!!!!!

I mean the dude is Mexican and has autism sooooooo

Considering our shared "digital footprint" I wouldn't feel too comfortable for that being the stick we're measured by.

Who knows, he looks pretty light skinned and he wouldn't be the first hispanic down with white supremacists. I've seen it before which is odd but outcasts are odd and they band together pretty tightly all the time.

he is the definition of pure aryan for an amerimutt

Toplel
Try again

This is clearly only a gun problem guise.

Yo, I was wondering if he posted something here!

I believe 6 million Jews were killed in that school shooting

He shot the wrong people. Those kids probably didnt even know who the fuck he was. He should have shot thoswe gun totting ghetto niggers who cause nothing but trouble or those kids who are just plain assholes. But he no longer goes to the school so it would be hard to find which class theyre in. This is just a worthless act of savagery.

So the fact over a third of america is life threateningly obese and le 56% face are Memes and not the truth?

Nice trips btw

I would assume he's Cuban since he is in Florida not Mexican.

Interdesting.
Kevlar sheets, why, how?
It's pretty common to have kevlar sheets at hand.

cruz is his adopted name. he's white

Look into that guy on the right.

Tart me once, shame on you
Tart me twice, shame on me

Ayy, intradesting.

I don't know what kind of kevlar sheets they used but I assume that they don't stop rifles.

that meme is your reality

I don't see people that are morbidly obese walking around or on scooters everywhere and I don't see people that are mixed and look like mutts walking around everywhere. its a meme. Btw the world isn't exactly the same as how it's portrayed on the internet, maybe if you left your basement once in a while you would know this

Well apparently, 17 of them weren't legit ones.
Thanks China!

you sound like an edgy faggot

Awww :'(

I'm just glad I'm not poor and getting raped by sand niggers that my leaders willfully let into the country. Ther live a better life than you do in your impoverished shithole country ;)

Do play the betting game of when the next shooting is?

fuck you cunt, you dont know what ive seen

On sunday 18.02.2018
Some church
Amuttrika

Thank fuck for that!
Prayers to you and your dnas

>I haven't seen a thread about him yet.
They've been going for the past 24 hours. Nonstop. Fuck out of here, OP, you just wanted attention

Based Ralph

looks like walt jr

FUCKING KEK

This is intensely stupid. Prescription control is already strong.
You know what isn't? Your shitty American gun control laws that don't have any checks and balances and allow the mentally ill to stock up on firearms and go on rampages.

That doesn't happen in Canada. Between comprehensive background checks and restrictions on who can own firearms, strict licensing and registration, and restrictions on handguns and carrying firearms except for a few specific dangerous jobs, we made sure we don;t have that problem. We have a mass shooting maybe once a decade or less.

America on the other hand would rather keep choking on the NRA's warty old unwashed cock rather than enact sane gun laws.

i hope his inamates spit on him and call him slug boy

kek

Countries aren’t dropping nukes you fuckwit.