Calling all Germanfags

stern.de/politik/deutschland/gauck-verzichtet-laut--bild--auf-zweite-amtszeit-6883552.html
So, now he isn't a problem anymore...will the next President be better or even worse?

Other urls found in this thread:

democracyendowment.eu/we-support/institute-of-post-information-society/what-is-memetic-warfare-and-how-it-threats-democratic-values/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bundespräsident isnt important anyways.

Maas will.

This is a good message.
I hate this christ cuck.

I would blow myself up before this happen

sonneborn for president

Erika Steinbacht desu brudis

Him ever being the president was the ultimate insult for all DDR-victims.
A truly disgusting choice made by Das Merkel.

Merkel didn't wanted to have Gauk but Wulff

i like him t b h

Both president and chanceloor are supposedly Stasi agents : DDDDDD lol

Im just visiting Germany. Was he bad?

She would be indeed a good option.
Redpilled and has real chances, i hope somebody suggest her

Yep.
The only good thing was that he prevented president Maas

President Maas

Never guys, never.
In the worst case we will have to go full partisan

Better watch out what ruskies are doing

democracyendowment.eu/we-support/institute-of-post-information-society/what-is-memetic-warfare-and-how-it-threats-democratic-values/

Echt ? Der dumme alte Hurensohn haut inn Sack ?
Schöne sache, das....

Wtf retard political system to you cunts have? I though Chancellor was your head of state.

The President is the leader of germany as a country.
The Chancellor is the leader of the federal, but we also have 13 prime ministers and 3 Lord Mayors that leads the different states and dont have to answer to the federal

1 President
1 Chancellor
13 PMs
3 High Majors

Welcome to german politics

One of the few good news we have.

And not forget we still have the hohenzollerns, decendants of king william etc, prince of prussia and so on. Sadly they are cucks and don´t want to get involved in politics.

Hello a bit unrelated but oh well.

I wish to thank Germany for saving europe 75 years ago. I know you lost the war but because of it jews were pushed back for a bit.

I forgive you for what is happening today. We are all getting Merkeled together. I hope one day my country can help saving Germany and return the favor.

You sound like a 10 year old kek. But you have the right mindset. European nations need to work togethers as sovereign nations to defend against outside hostiles.

Love you Slovenia, high energy mate

I am 23. I also own a collection of world war 2 speeches from my country and i am very autistic about it.

Slovenian Home Guard held speeches and claimed that we must fight under Germany or perish under world jewrly.
It also spoke ill about communists calling it a jewish tool.

Communists here called themselves OF (liberating front) but up to 1944 they only managed to kill one German and a few thousand Slovenians.

In 1943 together with Italy communist Partisans fought against 700 outnumbered Home Guard soliders at Castle Turjak. Home Guard was promised to be spared if they surrender but the communists lied. They tortured and killed all of them which sparked an outrage that fueled a more powerful Home Guard