Would it be a good idea to move to LA to get a min. wage job and be homeless? Where would be a good place to sleep?

Would it be a good idea to move to LA to get a min. wage job and be homeless? Where would be a good place to sleep?

>Where would be a good place to sleep?
Compton

So I should go to Compton and use my speech skill to befriend the locals and use them as personal body guards?

>Would it be a good idea to be homeless?
no.

/thread

But in LA it's warm and there are a lot of food places to throw out food that I could eat. Plus there's lots of dank w33d

Come be homeless in Ithaca NY. Same culture, but none of the crime really, plus they are a building a heroine house where you get to shoot up for free and walk away scott free, plus free medical care if you take too much. God I hate living here.

I just wanna smoke weed that's why I brought up LA plus NYC is fucking cold

But but butt

You like the butt, yaes?

car, i'd avoid dtla.

That's the best option, but is there any way to do it without a car and without getting raped my homeless people/niggers?

>Would it be a good idea to move to LA
I'll stop you right there.
No.
Fuck no.
Fuck California.

I just wanna smoke weed and chill with random people I meet on Hollywood blvd and go on wild adventures. Maybe meet a rich MILF and become a boytoy

you must've watched too many indie movies

I work with a guy who was homeless in Hollywood for awhile. Sounds like a good place to be homeless. I live in Ohio so fuck being homeless here

shoop

S'what I'm sayin

I'm just a man with a dream

spooty

bums smoke weed in the open here with the cops...

I know right. It's the way it should be

Shut up white boi

In your car near the LAX

>dress like a pigeon
>steal bread from grannies
>steal their purse
>rape their vagenes
>fly away

How to do without the car? Cars are a hassle and I'm trying to get rid of my earthly possessions

This is crazy enough to work

sleeping and hygiene is your main problem. You could get a tent and set up by a low key freeway pass that's near food places and stores. carry knife, try not to get your shit stolen. keep phone charged you got entertainment. wouldn't recommend it, but see people doing it everyday on my commute. even see homeless ppl with bbq pits nearby and shit,

sleep in and around LAX I guess? it's open 24/7 and if you stay clean, don't beg and don't carry too many bags the security will recognize you but prob not care

I can shower at YMCA right?

I'll smoke weed with the security in exchange for food and services

Get tinder

>swipe

>get depressed

Loser stoner willing to put weed over other basic human needs. Shocking.

thinking about getting homeless >> calling him a loser for smoking weed

You shocked bro?

I live in the valley now but lived in hollywood before. The best place to be homeless is Santa Monica Blvd and Santa Monica/Venice Beach. You can shower at the rinser and sleep on the beach or in a park nearby or find a corner down SM blvd. Venice is full of stoners and homeless people you can bum it with.

LA is full of nigroids and wetbacks looking for minimum wage jobs and I'm sure any of them would get hired over some homeless stoner retard.

Plus there's too many homeless people here anyways. Go somewhere else.

Can you sleep on the beach?

Sucky sucky 5 dorra?

>Can you sleep on the beach?
depends what beach, I see too many people get away with it in Venice because there's so many, but they will kick you out because it is a tourist area.

No. Go to a surrounding city maybe. If you're here asking on Sup Forums for advice, you're probably not the most well off. No offense. Just an observation. Being homeless isn't that bad, but learn how to make friends. Couch surf, look into some apps for that. If you're not ugly that will help. Learn how to dumpster dive. I did it and survived off it for a good year. I ate awesome food. Nothing even remotely gross. It's surprising how much gets thrown out. You don't even have to dumpster dive. A lot of places give away food. Subway type places will give you free bread from the previous day if you ask nicely. Learn how to pick trash and make it into cash. Went dumpster diving at electronic stores, sold old computer parts on Craigslist. Or cd / game exchange type places. They throw away tons of stuff that you can just resell to another exchange joint. You won't make crazy money, but you will be able to eat, and eat good. Learn how to shop. That's one of the biggest mistakes I see people making. Even if you have just a microwave available to you. You'd be surprised what you can do with one. Eating healthy is easy, eating cheap is hard. You can do both for a few dollars a day. Sleep somewhere decent, if you do have to sleep outside that is. Again, try to couch surf with people. Maybe some small labor for a bed for 1-2 nights a week. Do that with a few people. Keep yourself clean, NOBODY wants to be around a fucking slob. Physically, and mentally. Keep yourself sharp. It makes a difference on how the world will treat you. Don't let your shit get stolen. I know plenty of homeless people who have lost everything countless times because they get lazy, leave their shit out, and it's stolen. Even right from under them. Don't be retarded, keep your shit safe. Lastly, use the internet. It's literally the best resource in the world. Learn what you can, ask questions. Don't be stupid. No idea if you're trolling or not. GL

pt. 2

I forgot to add one last thing. Regardless of what you end up doing. Fucking take care of yourself. Health comes first, if you're mental and physical health decline. You're fucked. Use the proper outlets for healthcare or whatever. I don't know much about that shit, but I know you have to take care of yourself. Get sick, you're useless. This goes back to eating healthy. Workout a little bit too. Don't be a stoner fuck. Okay. I'm done. GL

Thanks for the knowledge Keanu. You truly are the one

You’ll never be homeless there are no more homeless. They’re all secretly fbi

You mean female body inspectors?

get work, stay there until late evening and just sleep in the office. no need for a home