Cyclist hate thread

Cyclist hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1hVXhg8zvkI
youtube.com/watch?v=aaOvq8iBhDs
youtube.com/watch?v=BLxuQ0S_Qg8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I bet you hate vegans to, and anyone else who is objectively better than you.

Don't hate, just up your game.

I bet you hate Cyclists because they get enjoyment in all that peddling. I bet you hate Cyclists because they are fitter than you.

Dont hate just get out of your house and enjoy life

I live in a country where cyclists on the roads is very common and nobody's a cunt. Why do Aussies and Yanks have a hate-boner for people riding bikes?

Bicycles are fine. Let's make a hate thread about bikerfags

I second this, bikers are the real problem here.

So, there are other people with an irrational hatred of cyclists? Kewl.

It's one of the worst breeds of human. I'm not talking about people who simply ride a bike, but rather the obsessive fitfag type. Every cyclist I've ever known has been a colossal fucking cunt.

>I bet you hate vegans to
>to
How can you claim to be objectively better when you can't even use proper grammar?

People on the bikes just like vegans are really think that they are better than other people. So that's why i wanna kill em

Anyone who ride a bike is fucking faggot. type spandex pants and tight spandec shirts. helmet to protect there itty bitty precios heads. Fuck of scum of the earth those idiot.

Cyclists your generally assholes. They only consider themselves as real vehicles on the road whenever it suits them then switch back to running red lights and stop signs, disregarding pedestrians on crosswalks and barreling down crowded sidewalks at 15+ mph.

I get a little happier whenever I see a small white bicycle memorial on the side of the ride cause a cyclists kissed the pavement.

Fuck them.

How exactly? By actually being able to keep the speed limit?
Also kill yourself

>pointing at typo
surely the highest form of argument

MY MAN

This. Obey the laws, or stay on the sidewalk. And stop pretending you're not a menace.

At least I can speak English well enough to make an argument.

>I get a little happier whenever I see a small white bicycle memorial on the side of the ride cause a cyclists kissed the pavement
Me too

Here's a satisfying video of a cyclist WHO'S RIDING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING HIGHWAY.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1hVXhg8zvkI

Literally cycling inbetween 2 lanes on a highway? These faggots got what they deserved

not user but ur argument was pointing out a typo.
wew lad. kys

When I first saw that video, the magnitude of triggering I experienced must have registered on the fucking Richter Scale.

nah they're fucking annoying cunts, going in between cars, and sometimes we can't drive when the light goes green because they're in the fucking way

please consider suicide and/or mental support if you think these things are safe.

There's a scenic road near my house with a bike path running alongside it. And yet 90% of the cyclists using that road ride on the fucking road instead of the bike path. I don't fucking get it.

Can't fucking stand these assholes.

Please point out, where did I say it was safe? Also you will never know how great it is to ride a bike, untill you try yourself. Untill then, kys

That video is satisfying in three ways.

1) The cyclist got rekt

2) His bike was destroyed

3) The trucker probably got in big shit too

Cyclists and truckers are basically the worst people on this planet.

So you're just fucked in the head then, fair enough.

fucking this. there was built a big new cyclist/rollerblade road and yet these muddafukkas still use the main road. what the fuck is this shit

>tfw there wasn't a "4) the cyclists died a slow death in the middle of the highway."

Dat nigga loves bikes, mane

Best case scenario: the cyclists are run over and killed, while the transport driver winds up smashing into a cliff and burning to death.

youtube.com/watch?v=aaOvq8iBhDs
Bikes aren't the problem, it's psychotic drivers with no respect for others.
Bikes make up a large majority of the road traffic where I'm from. You see people age 5~100 riding them to do basic things like buy groceries, go to work school or the station or for leisure. Nobody has to wear helmets because nobody crashes or gets hit by cars because nobody is a cunt.
I'm an expat Aussie that's lived in Japan and other cycling countries for years and I find it hilarious when Aussies back home sperge out and throw an autistic rage fit like "REEEE MUH CYCLISTS GRRRR" because somebody isn't spending money on petrol.
Keep in mind half of Australia's problem is it's technically illegal to ride a bike on the footpath/sidewalk.

That would have been optimal

niin

Get out

Do you know the French VeloSolex?
youtube.com/watch?v=BLxuQ0S_Qg8

>takes ten seconds to daintily set his bike aside after corider is injured
>injured guy goes full baby
pfahaha

mida vittu? kuradi porod

Most posters here are American. Physical activity is actively discouraged in the US, and most people drive huge pickups and/or SUVs. The amount of cycling hate displayed in these threads is hardly unexpected.

You fail to realize that there are people who ride their bikes on bike paths instead of in the fucking streets.

I don't even know what that article translates to. I just like the dudes expression.

So... what does it translate to?

You seriously believe "cycling countries," where cycling was established as the primary form of transport long before cars came along, are at all comparable to countries at the forefront of the industrial revolution?

By which you mean "people are too fat and fucking lazy to bother with bikes" in the US and Australia, right?

something about long-term debt and that dude is estonian and debt collector. finnish is not my first language

The infrastructure is designed for cars, bikes having been relegated to youths for transport within neighborhoods. I rather doubt you'll understand that given the tone of your response implying that you are an utter retard incapable of any critical thought. The annoyance at the "foreign invader" that is the cyclist in a car-dominated infrastructure is entirely justified in much the same way as any other foreign invader demanding that they be catered to.

Bristol UK here, cyclists are everywhere, think they have right of way in pedestrianised areas, walking to work and I see the fuckers snot shotting and spitting as they go along. One of these fuckers once started shouting at me for drinking a 'shit beer' and another time got told 'it's not cool to smoke'.
They're dirty obnoxious wankers.

Wanna know what's worse than cyclists and motorcyclists? Faggots on these things.