America

America.

Keep your gun laws, just slaughter each other. We are now laughing at you. Its pretty fun to watch. Keep up the good work.

Guns save lives.

Jokes on you, the shooting channel is my favorite channel of all time.

Europe.

Keep your immigration laws, just get replaced. We are now laughing at you. Its pretty fun to watch. Keep up the good work.

Guns save lives.

Why the fuck do non United States sit and jack off obsessing about the United States?

Ok, we will. And we will continue to be the best country on earth. Let us know when you manage to regulate your way to wealth and prosperity.

muh guns save the lives that matter

I don't want to be in a situation where only my enemy has a gun

at least use a fucking apostrophe, you piece of shit

niiiiiiiiice

US is (Was) the power house.
But since Trump China may take your place.

Why do people focus on celebrities? Dumb fuck

Europe.

Keep your muslims, just let them slaughter you. We are now laughing at you. It's pretty fun to watch. Keep up the goo work.

blacked.com

That picture actually made me laugh

Mother of dubz

Witnessed

'

There, does that make you happy you cunt?

Stop watching Fox News you’re being lied too.

Screencaped.

i just spend a month in Amsterdam. I went to france and germany. I've seen it with my own eyes.

Best country on earth...in what?

Edgy 12 year old on mommies computer while she is out buying him school supplies for the 4th grade

It's hilarious listening to Americans still rushing to defend their ridiculous gun obsession with knee-jerk, vapid arguments about 'freedom'. Wait, I'm about to be 'raped by a muslim' ... lol

There's no muslims here in hungary. Only gypsies and starving. lmao

It's not a fucking warzone here and rapists actually go to jail. What's it like being brainwashed by lefty news. Have fun with your 80% muslim

We still have freedom of speech here too. You don't. Suck it, government subject.

>hungary

your government is actually standing up to the EU. Be glad you live there, places like that and poland are going to be the wealthiest safest countries in europe in 15 years.

that's why I'm moving from London to Sofia, at least the Bulgarians aren't afraid of speaking the truth.

Brainwashed? Haha you dense fuck.
Less guns equals less gun deaths. It cannot be argued. But you selfish and arrogant pussies care more about your "freedom" than each other dying. As long as it's not you or people you know, right?

Where is he from that you can say he doesn't have freedom of speech? What a fucking goon

Keep laughing you have a bigger problem...

I love how Americans think if they carry, they'd save the day and be a hero.
In reality, if I pulled a gun on most of you, I'd get the jump on you whether you had a gun or not, and you'd cry and cowar like little bitches because most of you haven't had to actually deal with real shit, you've just watched too many movies and figure you could just do this or that and bam, it's all over.

in 100years we will Still be whiter than you ever where.

Right. As if the United States freedoms related to speech are not declining? Trump wants to defund public news sources. They're trying to stop books about him from being published if it's not by him or someone he approves of. A couple were not even meant to speak negatively about him, just factual. But it was automatically assumed and tried to stop from being published. Everything organization that hasn't sucked his asshole is "fake news" and he wants to discredit them. Yet he wanted to give fucking info wars with that total fucknut Washington press credentials.
Fuck

Not my diagnosis
Considering the amount of sandniggers in UK and Germany mainly...
keep on with they having higher privileges than you and raping your women and children
you are doomed and can't even complain about it otherwise it is considered racism

I keep a Sig 226 for home defense. A criminal breaking into my house with a weapon legally obtained or not, is gonna have to work a lot harder to survive leaving my property than if I had nothing for the defense of my home. So laugh all you want, my family's safety is more important to me than listening to some lawmaker saying that im bad because i have guns. Or your "opinion" OP, for that matter.

>Not my diagnosis
>Considering the amount of sandniggers in UK and Germany mainly...
>keep on with they having higher privileges than you and raping your women and children
>you are doomed and can't even complain about it otherwise it is considered racism

So if the US is a celebrity, does that mean you like to critique every little thing, but secretly wish you were us?

In not being boring to live in

the amerimutt meme is becoming less meme and more reality every day now

An alarm, motion lights, no tall bushes, and secure doors will protect your family more than that gun. I'm not saying it wouldn't help, but I could charge in as fast as possible, and gun down the first person I see. You'd hardly have time to process it before the first shits were fired.

We could fix this problem easily....

If we burned the shooter alive
we might change a few minds about killing innocents.

Good one.
Come back when you actually have something you goddamn dunce.

this retarded

sure kid
stay mad

this retarded

this retarded

truth hurts doesnt it ?

sure kid
stay retarded

sure kid
retarded speculation
as usual

this retarded

>just get replaced
Evolution is always happening but I don't expect a Trumptard to understand that.

so weak

Funny part about America is that they think they're free. HAHAHAHAHA

this retarded

this retarded

Buddy you do realize many Americans that carry go shooting and take courses to know what they’re doin with a gun.

Only word you can? You must be an American..

this.
lol.
those pussies have shackled tongues and somehow manage to make noise about freedom and security.

>implying you aren't in the same boat but with spics and niggers

this retarded
take the bait lil fishy

this retarded

The problem is not the blacks and other niggers that runs around like monkey on the street. The problem is the white man you don't see. Who is running the country.

this retarded

America is the greatest nation on the planet, despite its flaws.... have fun living in a shithole country :)

Your argument has nothing to do with the current issue. You are a very dumb cunt

You must be on your period because that sentence didn't have one.

this retarded

Actually keked over how retarded/trolling you are

You're a big jackoff m8

this retarded

this retarded

Out of 300 million people 100 have died in 19 years to school shootings. It's undoubtedly a shame but it hardly screams reform gun laws.

When you think about it only .00004% of the u.s. population we're killed by all mass shootings. That's not even a dent.

and as we all know, the only places innocent people get shot is in schools

Just keep laughing. You will be begging for our help again after the Muslims overrun your country. The US will have to bail out Europe yet again. You're welcome.

Yes, and gun deaths are replaced with stabbing deaths, and proportionately the same amount of people are murdered by knives in European countries as guns here, and guess what..... the capacity for a human to do evil is a byproduct of free will, and when somebody has a will to kill people, they usually end up doing it.

So is your mum

so weak

So throw in some more mass shootings... What do you get? 1000 tops. Get real dude, it's not a problem. The media makes it a problem.

Hey if you ever get in another war don’t cry for America’s war machine to start up for you guys again because you know the last 2 times you didn’t need us or our supplies or ammunition or guns or anything right hitler just got lucky so when the Muslims are parading your body in the street we’ll laugh at you for acting high and mighty and I’ll be here with my ar-15 wishing someone would break into my home

I'll do your mum bucket for a weak one

and as we all know, innocent people only get shot if it's a MASS shooting

Can you place bets on School Shootings?

In a filthy way, too like scat

Europe

Keep your mindset, just keep being the world leader in the most number of acid attacks, vehicle man slaughter incidents, bombings, riots, fucked ass teeth and immigration.

Toothpaste saves lives.

So throw in all shootings, 3/4 are nigger chimping out so they don't even count. Still no problem.

you must be 12

this retarded

>rapists actually go to jail.

you must be 12

Then they an hero before being captured.

>i don't care about 3/4 of the problem

your dad's arse smelt great. I had a good time toying with it and am looking forward to tonguing it tomorrow. Sincerely, Bill

>Wealth
>prosperity

>>>>>

>can't repay interests on their debt because of new tax reform
>rankted 43 on the Freedom Press Index
>ranked 18 on the Freedom Index, beating by Estonia

Ect ect - pick 1

It’s almost entirely blacks and the rare mass shooter which happens everywhere and accounts for an intentionally small amount of death

Why are people so shot at comprehending how many people live in the USA

>facebook tier humour
>facebook tier image
>facebook tier english skills
This board just keeps sinking.

>believing you can prevent blacks from murdering each other

You must be very stupid

Just another cuck thread everybody, nothing to see here.

even when you control for blacks you still have more shootings and homicides than other western nations, it couldn't possibly be because guns are much more accessible though

>rapists actually go to jail.