What happens to americans if they walk in to a building without an american flag at the front...

What happens to americans if they walk in to a building without an american flag at the front, and with no flags on the walls?

Do they just keel over and die or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/boom-164-companies-give-bonuses-lower-fees-to-millions-citing-trump-tax-cuts/article/2645900
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think you watch too much tv

Yes. From gunfire.

We don't go into those buildings because they are occupied by commies.

They
>get shot

We lose energy

we enjoy this european museum and the shitty, overpriced food and then we fly back to a real country (back to back WW champs)

We would put one up!!!

Everyones so critical of Americans yet without them we would all be speaking German

>implying it would be a bad thing

Yeah... You managed to fuck that one up too.

What happens if female europoors walk out onto the street at night and don't get raped by a muslim?

Do they just keel over and die or something?

BYLM

nah, if thay don't get raped then they are the ones who live in civilised V4 countries.

They get shot by American tourists who "wanna feel like home"

I'm already speaking german and japanese, fuck you eisenhower

>The mind of the euro is so warpped and demoralized he cant even stand national Pride and pageantry

Made no sense.

Nope, it would have been russian.

Sure thing user

The Russians wouldn't stand a chance against the Axis powers without material help and trade from the US.

Yeah Poland is not the norm for Europe and if you hadn’t noticed the 4th Reich in Brussels is all tied in a knot about Poland

We like our flag so much we put one on the moon. Has your country sent someone to the moon? No? Why not? Oh, you guys are too stupid and still living in the middle ages.

They lay down, crying and weeping
>But whattabout the pleeeheeedge......?

Yes. But we can easily be revived by bacon grease and a McDonald's burger.

It's because the EU is anti-European, it's right there in the writings of the commie spiritual leader of it. (Pic's name is the guy, google him.)

The flag on the moon is now plain white, due to radiation. Well done, you made it look like the french conquered the moon and then fleed cause they thought hearing someone speak german

>we
>a group of about 100 people out of 300 million

What a faggot you are, Jesus Christ.
And following that logic, you're welcome.

What happens when a bunch of "teenage" Muslim "refugees" want to immigrate into your country, and Brussels says you have to let them in?

Do you just bend over and take it in the ass?

>What happens to americans if they walk in to a building without an american flag at the front
We fix the problem with the building, so the niggers, neets and others shit eaters can avoid freezing.

Kek, this.

We hold elections and vote for partys which want to send them back. You won't understand, we have a election system of actual choice and not just between giant douche or turd sandwich.

Right, just like how brexit worked. Hahahaha

this retarded

hahahahaaha

our dicks fall off

what happens if you post a stupid thread on Sup Forums?

Dude, I'm American and I can confirm that he's right. The American flag is fucking everywhere, and it's obnoxious.

You are an inbred American dickhead. Fuck your bully shitty country. I hope muslims and blacks bread Americans out.

u must be a libtard cuck if u dont like seeing our flag. shit, i sleep with a flag.

this retarded

The world laughs at your flag dickhead

u now anything about americans, know we dont give a fuck wat the world thinks of us. fuck u

>know we dont give a fuck wat the world thinks of us
Yeah, that's pretty fucking obvious lol

damn straight

This is why I highly recommend getting a flag tattoo, it allows them to survive in flawless environments.

You mad kid?

Kek, you just gave us the perfect example how retarded americans are, by being not capable of writing your own language.

Right, it's as if you're actually proud to be ignorant, unsophisticated philistines.

im typin in the dark dummy

yea, our economy has been booming breaking records for 2months straight and we r deportin these illegals like nvr b4. fuck me its the best time to be an american.

You are dark. Nignog

should be a chaos armor

2 months straight? wtf are you talking about kid

As if the USA is the only country that is patriotic...Lol. welcome to the world, newfag.

> t. self loathing americow

there u go

Compliment to the man who shopped that

>our economy has been booming
Yeah, it's a good thing Lord Trump inherited a relatively healthy economy. Thanks, Obama.

How are those wages tho? Are they even close to being adjusted for inflation and worker productivity? Didn't think so. How's that Healthcare system that continues to fuck you cucks in the ass with extreme price gouging?

>buh... but da economy is boomin
Not really. Btw, the stock market is an idiot way to measure the overall health of the economy. The more you know...

What are you smoking? Other than the occasional house and state/municipal buildings, where are you seeing flags? You must be hallucinating or in the redneckiest part of the south.

i jus collect em, got a huge folder for 2020

We liberate the building, then fly the American Flag.

da fuck, his tax cuts is responsible for bring back over 2mil jobs and for companies give huge pay raises and bonus and investing money tino the community. washingtonexaminer.com/boom-164-companies-give-bonuses-lower-fees-to-millions-citing-trump-tax-cuts/article/2645900

Nothing
We just assume who ever owns it is a faggot

What does that even mean lol?

>You must be hallucinating or in the redneckiest part of the south
Not at all. Flags are everywhere you look in most suburban towns.

anyhow i gotta go to bed, laters

>bringing back 2mil jobs
The job numbers have been steadily increasing for years. However, I don't see any source for the claim that the tax plan is responsible for 2 million new jobs.

>companies give huge pay raises and bonus and investing money tino the community
Lol, the average ""huge bonus"" is around a thousand bucks. The fact is, many of these corporations were reporting record profits before the tax plan--they had the money to give raises before, they just chose not to.

>if they walk in to a building without an american flag
they are immediately deported if they are not citizens

KEK

>election system
The EU is made up of committee appointees, you retard. And they override the sovereignty of each member state. The EU is fucked, and they are letting in the Muslims by the millions. Good luck learning Arabic.

I wish that guy was still alive to see what has been accomplished with his contribution to humanity.

Yes, or something

>and die or something?
I don't know, or something.