Does Feng Shui really work...

Does Feng Shui really work? It is some kind of mumbo-jumbo about how energy fields around us determines how well we feel. What do you say, anons, yay or nay?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Little-Book-Wrong-Shui-Drastically/dp/0091869765/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1518784477&sr=8-1&keywords=wrong shui
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Complete bullshit, but like all complete bullshit, humans can, and will believe that it works. So through the placebo effect, it does work.

yeah it works. in the west we call it geomancy

the flow of chi is everywhere in nature

bad chi

its supposed to make your enviroment look aesthetic and make you feel good , thats how it works

It's not literal. The elements are meant to help you visualise the powers of the universe that you can't really know or comprehend in the conventional manner. If you do it right it does work though. And yeah, in the west it's geomancy.

Feng Shui is just a skin for "you'll be happy if you clean your room"

good chi

Read this book, it's all true, every word
amazon.co.uk/Little-Book-Wrong-Shui-Drastically/dp/0091869765/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1518784477&sr=8-1&keywords=wrong shui

>Feng Shui
But it's a Chinese word so Americans think it has some deep meaning.

Ikea fag
fuck off

It's not about some mystical energy that enhances your chakras or some shit. It got its reputation because greedy people in the west realized that old foreign shit sells if you give it a magical feel.

Originally it was the pursuit of the perfect arrangement of things in life in order to maximize one's personal happiness. So no, it isn't bullshit, but yes, it's not what retards think it is.

this guy gets it.

Well it's fair to assume that we don't know everything about nature and physics, even less about biology and psychology. That being said there's still a lot of weird things about human perception that is unclear or contradictory and some things we cannot explain right now MAY actually have a scientific base which we just don't grasp at this point.
I personally consider myself an extremely logical human being, anything that cannot be explained through logic and science is bogus to me. However if people want to arrange their room in some chinese style because it makes them happy i'm fine with that.
Just don't go telling me how awesome it is that your room is arranged like that.

Listen to your gut feeling and try it, if you find that it actually has a positive influence on you go with it.

print out 20 large photos of hillary clinton, the queen of england etc on your bedroom walls. turn of all the lights and try go to sleep. then tell me that the physical doesn't affect the energy in your room

here is one.

that's mental energy breh. that's all in ya head cuz. if no one was around to observe it, there would be no energy dogg.

try it and see. have a good night sleep!

and thats why i said turn off the lights... jesus

if i try it and it works, that just proves that im observing it, and thus the reaction is internal.

even if i turn off the lights, i still know the pictures are present, and that's why it works. if i was blindfolded and placed in the dark room, i wouldn't know of the pictures presence, and thus i wouldn't feel the effects.

C'mon Y'all! You guys need some common sense and logic and reasoning skills...

ask urself is "mumbo-jumbo" just denial of thought
meaningless itself?

excuse me?

take the red pill see how far the rabbits mole grows