What's Sup Forums's opinion on Pennsylvania?

What's Sup Forums's opinion on Pennsylvania?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hughes_bore_hole
github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup
flaghunters(period)github(period)io/Extra-Flags-for-Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Pennsylvanians look like that
No. You need either a nigger or a fat, brown-haired hick.

HIDE QUAKER THREADS

IGNORE QUAKER POSTS

DO NOT REPLY TO QUAKER POSTERS

>implying

bump

>Germans are all blond and pretty
No. Most of America is German and it's full of ugly fatasses.

Pennsylvania is pretty great

based PA. Who /buckscounty/ here?

I live in PA. The roads are shit

literally the worst state on the east coast, that and Jersey

i have never been to a more disgusting, insufferable city (that perpetually smells like urine) than philly and pittsburgh

roads are shit but i love PA, who from /erie/ here?

Absolutely this. Penndot can pull my prick. Those faggots are more concerned with putting red noses on the Deer X-ing signs and repainting bridges than htey are filling in potholes.

>Judging a state based on its two largest cities

I have family from there. Whole state feels like a dead coal mining town

What about Delaware?

DEfag here who lives on the border and sometimes goes to PA to visit family and friends.

I might go up there to help with the Trump campaign since you guys are becoming a battleground state.

I was. Moved to Chester county.

I'm actually from the South, but came up here for work.

Your cities are niggershitholes, but the rest of PA is nice. Great weather, nice gun laws, Wawa is rad, etc.

I work in Philly. There are days where I thought it was snowing on my commute in, but it turns out it was just trash blowing in the wind.

Fayette County might as well secede from PA and join WV

15428 here, proxy because reasons

Well theres also the wanna-be pathetic Alabama inbetween
Literally who?

Texas of the north. Except instead of spics, they have niggers.

610 checking in

>wanna-be pathetic Alabama inbetween
That's true, The very center of the state, save for a few regions, kinda sucks. Everywhere on the edges is a lot better. See: York, Hershey, Harrisburg, The Pocono Mountains, Delco, Allentown...

Pittsburgh>Philly

>Literally who?
Yeah sounds about right.

>tfw live in State College

JUST

/Lancaster/ here

>Pennsylvania
>-sylvania
Colony of european Vampires?

Based if they vote Trump come november.

The only people who like Cliton are +40 year old women who have never paid attention to politics or have watched the news in their lives

Too many vampires.

I came from Johnstown boys. The whole city is dead.

Any /pocono/ bros here?

Here's how I describe PA. I love my state, btw:

>deer and squirrels all over the roads
>penndot is a corrupt organization that barely gets any work done
>cops are cool for the most part
>guns and hunters everywhere, rarely meet people who don't own a gun
>swinging red this election (and trump swept it in the nominations)
>can only buy cases of beer at the distributor, no 6 or 12 packs
>tight community in my area, blacks and whites leave each other alone / get along
>hot college girls
>volunteer firefighters are insecure faggots that think they own the road
>ticks are the worst, just went through my yard and had 5 of those fuckers on me
>the amish are based

I recommend moving to PA if you want to taste a lot of freedom, people let you do your thing here.

Grew up in wholesome suburbia

Been in Nuke This for 9 years now

I love philadelphia. While there is a lot of "diversity" the racial hate is pretty out in the open and obvious. There's no politically correct bullshit going on here except for the pathetic punks and hipsters. There is no city in the USA that is less polite. When you get groceries, the cashier stops short of saying they hate you and their job, but they show it.

Whenever I leave the city and a customer service person is nice to me, I get alarmed. Is this asshole trying to fuck with me? Why are they talking all nice like a faggot... they must be being sarcastic. Fucking assholes

Bethlehem master-race

Ayy, Monroe County here. Awful weather today, although it's getting better.

That is good, don't like that over the top niceness, very disingenuous.

Anyone knows some great places to visit in Pittsburgh visiting on the 22nd?
t. Texan

Who?

You Americans talk about your little towns as if anyone gives a fuck that you call them states.

You're American. The rest of the world hates you, we don't have to individualise our hatred of you down to segmented areas.

also

Who Delaware County? Who WCU?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hughes_bore_hole

i have an apartment outside the city... pennypack park is nice.

Yeah, it's pretty nice. Hunting is a way of life to these people. I've never hunted a day in my life, although I still know each and every game season, simply because so many people talk about it. We also get a paid day off for the first day of Hunting Season

814 ayy lmao

Pa fag here
Pros
No niggers outside of cities but spics and pajeets are moving into the bigger towns
Lots of trees and green with rivers and creeks everywhere
Lots of farms for greens and dairy

Cons
Major cities are shit Pitt and Harrisburg more so than philly
Shitty laws that limit alcohol and fireworks sales
Roads are dog shit since we get a lot of freeze thaw for 4 months

t. Pa Dutch farming boy

Steve what the fuck are you posting this shit for?
We gaming tonight?

nice, i'm in stroudsburg

I lived in northwest PA for a short spell. In oil country. It was honestly nice, but you could tell there was a great deal of depression and lack of industry. Many welfare queens and many porch monkeys.

>Stroudsburg
A lot of blacks over there, although, miraculously, the crime rate isn't horrible. I'm a West-end fag.

PURGE THE OUTTA TOWNERS
the name means "Penn's woods"

Pic related

Centre County is a bastion of civilization (and cucks) surrounded by hicks and hillbillies

This isn't related but I wish our flag would represent our individual states to weed out Californians

SHOO SHOO NEW JERSEY GOBLIN

A goddamn Middleswarth weekender sounds good right about now

Download Extra Flags for Sup Forums (or int) then.

Pike county kike county reporting

I work out in Stroudsburg. The out of states make driving through main street a nightmare.

Poconos are great, weather is total shit today though.

SWING STATE

>liberal circlejerk surrounded by basically Alabama
On point.

the strip is ok

Newarkbro?

This

The cucks are slowly taking over though, it's getting insufferable at this point. Not to mention PSU is letting international students come in and literally pay for degrees (they never have to go to class, openly cheat on exams etc)

Wayne county reporting in

Sorry if I come off as retarded is that a chrome extension?

Does it auto detect their Geo location enough to show their state flag?

I'm heading to Penn State for college in the fall. Good choice?

>German ancestors not in top five in RI
>mfw

Pennsylvania is full of fairies, and I don't mean faggots, like tiny fucking men and women.

>Travel to PA from Maine
>Wear medium-size shirts, am not big guy
>Go to buy shirt at KoP Mall becuz those delicious smoothies
>End up having to ask the changing room attendee to get the shirt in L, then XL, then XXL
>Thing still barely fits
>Guy waiting on me is a flamboyantly gay black man a head and half shorter than me

It would be funnier if the shirt wasn't fucking expensive.

Smoothie was good tho

Sheetz is more PA than Wawa. Wawa seems like NJ.

I've never seen anyone living in PA that wasn't poor

nice man i grew up in matamoras but it became a tobacco shithole, and port jervis isn't any better

milford is a lovely town, though

and yes I drive that lonely 209 road all the time

me, not me

>The out of states make driving through main street a nightmare.
This and this and this. Every fucking time I try and go to the mall or something, there's bumper to bumper traffic. And you can bet your dick the car in front of you has a license plate that says New York or New Jersey. It's a town of 15,000 people that has the traffic of Philly.

Hello friend I bet I know you

so fucking jealous that you don't have shit gun laws.
t. your neighbor, upstate ny !!

Bushkill, I like Milford though. I've only been through your area like twice.

I actually don't think this meme is true. I used to hate all NY and NJ drivers, theres fucktons of them up here, but I've realized that PA drivers always follow the fucking speed limit, while the city people fly down the roads because they don't get to do that in a city.

it's a userscript that you add to an extension like tampermonkey

github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

ayyy i have family in rochester
724, here

flaghunters(period)github(period)io/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums/

Supported on Chrome, Firefox, and Opera. It doesn't use geolocation. Instead you set your state and city and everyone else who uses the extension can see your state and city flags in addition to your country flag, and you can see theirs.

philly fans are disgusting also the eagles suck

what major?

If business, definitely go.

No, outside of Philly there's a shitton of beaners.
t. Chester County

Today right across from the mall the backup was ridiculous. Trying to make a right onto 611 near McDonalds is retarded.

717 here. Went to undergrad and med school out in the burgh

and rochester is where i live. kek

You are a true Pennsylvanian

stroudsburg's and e-burgs roads were designed by a madman

main street has the wonkiest intersections I've ever come across

and good luck driving on 80 on a saturday, every jew from NYC is shopping at the crossings

Who /pens/ here?

Graduated a year ago and moved to the south. No more State cuck for me. Though I do miss the mountains nearby and some aspects of PSU.

Living in NJ. Glad i can go to PA to buy guns at gunshows

Ohio does everything better

I think it's overused and prescribed by doctors, and now both people and bacteria have built an immunity to them all. It could mean some really nasty diseases and infections in future!

What are the rest of you guys going on about?

Im from PA(the goodside, the pittsburgh side)
I can answer any questions.

Fucking this. I just end up getting mad and take Sarah Street to go around.

Although I do enjoy seeing the weirdos and freaks on main street wandering around. There used to be this Mongolian guy in a dress and a fake baby bump who would walk up and down when I worked on main.

Trucker here. Pennsylvania is one of the most beautiful states in the US, and an absolute God damned nightmare to drive in.

No one outside of Pittsburgh likes Pittsburgh

>the crossings
Went there last year in Late August. The stores were being picked dry by kikes looking for school stuff. There were more New York plates than PA ones.

I have a friend that moved there and became ultra liberal and an anarchist. why are you guys so fuckin weird

Who /NorthPhilly/ here?

Southerner here, your state is an embarrassment to drive through with all the fake "country" folks emulating southern culture I've run into.
>Everyone rides around in a brand new truck
>Everyone puts on the worst drawl I've heard since it comes into conflict with their northern dialect and accents
>Realtree, Realtree everywhere
>Fat white kids driving with confederate flag stickers on their cars

I visited once.
If nothing else it's good looking