Asian amateur nude and HC only, post what you got bros, no FB/IG/clothed

Asian amateur nude and HC only, post what you got bros, no FB/IG/clothed

Other urls found in this thread:

iplogger.com/2q9Y75
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anyone got her vid

moar

keep up the contributions and bumps bros

I Never fucked a gook. But I want to. I’m a white, decent looking guy in his late 20s who makes 7k a month. I’m planning to visit Japan in a month. Any tips for fucking a Japanese girl? Would rather it not be a prostitute.

They love farts

Zed got a bit chubby?

Love the lipstick too.

i know right? i aint hating, i like the way she looks a little thicc

Solid tip

I lived in Tokyo for a year, Just go to some pickup bar in Shibuya, if you want some 20+ year old sluts. Also Clubs like Atom suck for music and drinks, but people go there just to fuck each other.

I haven't been up to date on her the past few years.

She still active?

iplogger.com/2q9Y75

Thanks for the advice man. Any cultural things I should be aware of? Like will girls be freaked out if I approach them first or some shit?

Not a fan, to be honest. Fat chicks are a dime a dozen. Zed is the definition of average.

And I’m saying that as an Asian dude. Most of my Asian friends sort of sit around wobdering why white guys go after shit tier Asian chicks when they could be getting goddesses if they just tried- hell, even traveling abroad.

That's a trap, for sure

fukkkk more of this girl in this pose?

Nice, love the way her big soft tits hang down, keep going, is there a whole set?

If we are talking about this pickup situation, then you should approach first. First few times I went to those bars i talked to a group of 3 girls for about 15 minutes. Then they asked me why i came to the bar, when i replied that i wanted to meet girls they told me they thought i was gay, because they are used to guys grabbing their ass within the first 5 minutes and buying drinks etc. So in these bars its pretty much expected of you to be a chad.
How long will you be in Tokyo? Unfortunately nearly none of these sluts speak English, so you kind of have to get around that obstacle to learn at leats some basic Jap phrases to get the foot in the door.

Is it racist that I only like Japanese girls?

Haha “be a chad.” Fuck that’s it my natural instinct but I can Chad it up if I have to. So just be super aggressive, buy drinks immediately, etc?

I will be in Tokyo for two weeks. I’m staying at the Peninsula in Toyko. So I also wanted to like teyband heing back girls for a drinks at the hotel since it’s a nice place.

Happy CNY from zed

great

moaaaar

wow shit more

General bump for any and all chinese pussy

MOARRRR

that isnt fresh zed is it??

NYC cumslut

bump for more zeds

more

give us more zed

Amazing.

This your girl?

the blindfold and the towel folded under her are a couple of nice touches

That’s a story for a different kind of thread. Sister.

Very nice.

Wouldn't think so

Another nyc cumslut
Vola
r/fu937qfm

Aww, is she blushing?

Probably not. She is a full on slut.

Just walk up to one and say "Anata no chin chin daisuke. Misete kudasai."

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Fucking stop posting this ugly bitch's shit. Literally a fucking 0/10 the worst kind of street dumpster backwaters asian girl you could find

Just a barwhore!

Your a fag yo momma beat yr ass when u was young so now u aggro. Ppl should post what they want - who r you the cops. Cops r the biggest fags.

Anons like you with shit taste in asians post these barbarian monkey faced man-looking whores cause your weeb fantasies make you desperate for any kind of asian

nice snail trail kek

what a fucking disgusting pussy

Stop posting cheap prostitutes and street whores! Post some cute asian girls!

>bumpo

Couldn’t be further from the truth. You authoritarian boobie fag. Conservation is a myth. ACAB

Is this new Zed?? moar!!!!

Like I care about your opinion user

Educate me. What is the folded towel supposed to convey?

Do you have any more new ones like this?

It's a fact, sorry you got shit taste lmaooo

I don't think is new user. Probably a compilation of old pics

Ok bro, that's all good. Gonna continue dumping her anw. Feel free to do whatever you want. Peace

I have tons of her stuff but I'd never seen those. Do you have any lesser seen stuff?

a sloppy wet mess?

I've got some of her FB pics. But they obvs aren't nudes

nice

B-but that's your dick?

No it’s not.

Boobies. The cops. Authenticity. Authorship. Authority. Autism.

I hope she gets naked again

She's thicc-er now user. Not sure you'd really want that as much

Tits?

I...suppose?

I'm fine with that

MORE
gf?

Yeah, 19 year old gf

She's beautiful