Should we report this cunt to the institute she attends? pic of her school below

should we report this cunt to the institute she attends? pic of her school below

Other urls found in this thread:

twi-tter.com/butterflydraws?lang=en
fac-ebook.com/mercedes.warren.12
twitter.com/butterflydraws?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am seeing the signs of a school shooter in her, do it user, save some possible victims!

Fuck off, SJW

this ain't reddit you nigger

if anyone is the SJW its that dumb bitch in the OP

>wants to be an animator
>shitty disgusting tumblr art

two huge red flags

Report her OP. Ruin this dumb cunts life, for the bantz

I don’t think anyone wanted to be an overworked and broke as fuck animator living off ramen noodles anyway

this isn't sjw, this is potential lulz

do it pussy

Make her name be ironic and carried with her for the rest of her life. No quarters given, no mercy to be found.

Do it. Post results

You went on Sup Forums to see if people who make tasteless jokes should be reported to the authorities?

Not likely.

It's more likely you want to report this person, but lack the balls. You're hoping some user will do it for you.

Pussy.

Don't be so triggered and go back to red dit, loser.

This shit right here

Fuck if noone is doing it I will.

She's getting lit the fuck up on facebook. Pretty sure its already happened Sup Forumsro's

She is getting absolutely pounded in her comments. I almost guarantee someone emailed the school by now

fuck off newfag

Gtfo newfag.

Report her ass to the school, and new stations

OP here, i reported her to the institute after posting this, i thought it was better if multiple people did it

For good measure I did it

good job

Yep I also sent an email

did they reply?

This gon be gd

not yet

bump for interest

I'm sure they're getting a lot plus they're time is behind and they might not have seen it yet. I'll make a thread tonight if I get a response.

So apathy is now a mental illness?
Well the fucking kick me up, cuz no fucks given.
Opinions are like Assholes. Everybody's got one, and some of them stink. Ban Assholes? Good luck with that.

Go ahead, report me.

Please someone send this to Buzzfeed.

kissing outdoors results in oral herpes. no thx

You dumb cunt, apathy would be if she shrugged and continued to do whatever the fuck she was doing. Apathy is not experiencing a surge of happiness over other peoples misery. This is more like narcissism mixed with schadenfreude.

You sound like a mad mom

lmao, yeah. Idk how the fuck to write an email that sounds legitimate and not trollish

Do you know where you're at faggot? KYS.

Not giving a fuck, and looking at the side of it being less competition for her in the future.
You do know that she didn't kill them herself, right?
Speech is still protected, but I know you SJW are working on it. Fight the power!

I know it’s the Sup Forums to be all cringey and edgy. But nice to see someone caring.

I’ll do it too.

>I think it would be better if you took the right precautions

Do you have any idea how fucking autistic you sound?

Samefagging piece of shit.

Can you link her FB? I can’t find her.

>Herp derp I dun liek wat she said

>> I know it’s the Sup Forums to be all cringey and edgy. But nice to see someone,

Minding the business of everyone but themselves.
Utopia here we come

literally the first one that pops up when you type her name in Facebook

Only a libcuck could be this assblasted over a pointless post. I think it's more interesting that you even use that shit site you fucking tumblerina.

Include me in the screencap pls

twi-tter.com/butterflydraws?lang=en

fac-ebook.com/mercedes.warren.12

Possible info:

720 N C St
Herington KS 67449-1722

twitter.com/butterflydraws?lang=en
She's a good artist tbh.

Doxxing violation detected.

Here you go you lazy faggot.

We’re not assblasted about anything, we’re just trying to fuck over some random person because other people are easily assblasted with this kind of stuff

This is how Sup Forums used to be you faggot, someone finds somthing interesting and somehow Sup Forums had enough of a collective hive mind to organize just slightly enough to have some lulz, nothing more. I can care less about the agenda, it can just be enough to see somthing happen and maybe make some headlines again for the first time in like a year. Im not saying it's gonna happen but you people are the cancer that has killed Sup Forums. For the lulz fag, for the lulz

not your personal army newfag

sage

report this guy too for being a faggot

You can always tell her father about this.

No one accepts our mindsets. If someone dies "technically" there is also less competition for resources. I don't see why you don't get that

But threaten the president? No problem. Fuck off comrade

lmao where, she sucks ass on a tumblr tier shit

d
o

i
t

You cunts finally got a bitch willing to tard it up as bad as you all and the best you got is minor harassment.

Sup Forums used to greater if not worse

SERIOUSLY though. WTF you care about just words for, fagget?

She removed her school from her Facebook hahaha

Nah you can do it. I don't want anyone on my ass or cause any drama.

holy shit its a dude

Kill yourself, Original Poster.

dont have faggotbook

tumblr art is pretty alright. Her art is very generic tumblr art and nothing special but I like it. I think its atleast decent anyway.

Figured.

Damn y'all. I come here to get away from the sjws.

Well I dont use it so I won't.

ooga booga

If you REALLY have a problem with her, you could have talked to her.

You go on Sup Forums where there's traps on 30% of the threads and think there's little to no sjws?

That's no fun though. Plus she's a trany and tumblr insensitive bitch she's clearly mentally ill so who cares?

because leftists always wanna reach out to right wingers before accusing them of anything right? fuck that, we're playing how they play now

Faget

You're as clearly mentally ill.

No, to call out their hypocrisy. Really getting too easy lately though.

Emailed her school too. Made it seem like it was coming from someone else in education.

She obviously feels like that because white people were killed. She needs to be treated appropriately.

Seriously?
Bitch needs a punch in the mouth.

Hey who knows, maybe she posts on Sup Forums

Kill YourSelf.

There is no we, you are a faggggggggg.

Well no shit. Why else would I go to b?

Yeah I was second screencap report and you i don't even care i just want to see something happen and be like yo I did that

Caring about what? That not everyone has the same level of "empathy" that you assholes have? Or that someone has a different sense of humor as you do? You're nothing but faggoty pussies that hide behind the internet to feel superior. Fuck you all.

go make more threads about how we need gun control so badly nigger

Disabled & a tranny.
Double protected class status.
Perhaps you should pick your battles more carefully?

Maybe this should be passed along to some news networks as well. I mean she isnt the only one acting like this.

I'll own it.

I'm not that user, but Republicans have never been so uptight and butthurt about everything they disagree with as they are now. Chill out faggots.

KILLYOURSELF YOU GAYNIGGER

This clever tactic is certain to work, as its never been done before.

Me? Disabled and a tranny? I'm a dude with a dick who can use both my arms and legs aswell as my brain, can't say the same for you whiteknight. Oh yeah btw I'm mentally Ill not mentally retarded or disabled like you.

I think you should probably read his post again homo

Kek, Kiwifarms is already on it. Good job OP

You still seem like a worse fagget than the likely literal trap faggot you are reporting.

Remember to kys.

lol its literaly bottom of the barrel, his shading is below deviant art, the style is uninspired and tottally bland apart from being somewhat controversy scraching because its "goth lolita"
Its the gray toilet paper of art.

To try something new I guess.

Please read

You probably aren't any good at sports, right?