Why are you guys so frustated that finally my people are getting redpilled?

Why are you guys so frustated that finally my people are getting redpilled?

Black panther despite being an actual good movie, it empowers , us, black folks , you guys are just scared that when we get repilled we will dominate again

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3679510/There-just-SIX-plots-film-book-TV-Researchers-reveal-building-blocks-storytelling.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good for you, ape fella
for me it's "we wuz kangz", the movie

literally no one who matters, cares.

Look at you , saying the same shit every insecure fag says, literally no black guy that is not from USA said "we wuz kangs and shiet" and you will never find proof of that, but feel free to refute me with actual facts :>

>again

When did black people dominate anything fag?

Come on, they did kind of master fire almost. Before Europeans found them they had some basic civilization.

Being in tribes and killing each other for their mud huts with sticks and rocks doesnt count much as civilization

imagine the theatres not a word would be heard
>hey heyyy hey quinisha koesha delaqua
>*7 rows down* whhhhat biiiiitcccch
>did your cousins friends sisters aunties from australia get back yet
>*screaming back* yeah bitch she good had a huge abcess popped shit covered the entire surgery room, what about you did tyrone m!'tubu ooga booga ring back yet, you knows youre a bitch who needs a good man right
>>woooo yeaaah momma, his dicks bigger than my sons is, gonna make sure my daughter gets some of it too

repaeat for every set of friends in the theatre, none of them sitting next to each other, screaming conversations x1000 , thats BEFORE the arguments and chimp fights

oh look basic stereotypes that would only be found in a country like USA, once again proving my point.

See you in the next thread!

Bait thread but lower quality whites, especially the poor ones, are scared of black people. Like the shooter in Florida for example. It's embarassing for the rest of us white people

im from canada, and its true, black people are sometimes very obnoxious in theaters, they're not the only ones that are but they are more often like that

I think it's cool that blacks are getting their own little comic book film. Good for them, I hope they enjoy it. What irritates me is that critics are acting like it's the fucking Godfather combined with Citizen Kane times 10.

You want a race war ?

tell us your nigger name
Tyrese?
Tyrone?
Darrel?
or maybe a Maurice

>Why are you guys so frustated that finally my people are getting redpilled?

Tyrone, YO WUZ KANGZ AN SHEIT.

also, Wakanda actually means "Wutermelonland".

now shut up and go back your favorite BBC threads.

>we will dominate again
you never dominate anything boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

i still wonder how that nigga get the job in first place

>Movie about black empowerment
>Not just another capeshit written by jews

>my people
Not too long ago they were my people

idiots like you helped advertise it with your feverish cuck-cracker outrage

this, its a carbon copy of the shitty current marvel franchise
>uh boss should we maybe actually copy the good shit in the comics?
nah just have a generic me vs evil me clash and no good backstory, thor vs loki, iron man vs evil iron man, hulk vs evil hulk, captain vs brainwashed evil captain america
the funny thing about this is, while those movies are known to be shit, just cause its black the niggas are going "this shit great cause its our shit"

OP, no one is afraid of this movie or mad that there's black people in it. Wake the fuck up.

It had bad writing and that's most peoples issues with it. The slavery aspect was forced and unnecessary. Surely even you can see that.

The black people that aren't lazy have known they've been empowered the whole time. You guys have never dominated in anything that matter though. I'm actually rooting for the black community, I don't know why anybody would want their fellow countrymen to suffer, because it only brings themselves down in the long run.

Because a fictional movie, set in a fictional country, in a fictional universe with fictional superheroes is definitely true black history. Get fucked. If you were 'redpilled' by a fucking lie written by a jew, you aren't as 'redpilled' as you think you are.

No outrage, it's the same marvel capeshit that I haven't cared about since Ironman 2. It's the feverish black community desperate for anything kangz that has polarized this movie, like the feminists and Ghostbusters 2016.

keep in mind racist people run purely on strawman

A bunch of black tribesman started barking and howling at a white guy to get him to stop talking.

Seems about the same as real life.

You're just showing how dumb you and your people are because this character and story has been around for over 30 years. Probably more. It only matters now because it's a
"normie" thing in 2018. But then again this is bait and people who think like you really are brain damaged.

there is only 32 stories m8, they just retell them over and over since humans could talk, with different labels attached each time

Some would argue those can be broke down into just 6 stories. They tell the same 6 stories over and over.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3679510/There-just-SIX-plots-film-book-TV-Researchers-reveal-building-blocks-storytelling.html

And crime statistics..

It's really only 1 story:
1. Things are normal
2. Something abnormal happens
3. Struggle against abnormality through adventure or whatever
4. Things back to normal/accept the abnormality as new normal..

>you guys are just scared that when we get repilled we will dominate again
I'm so scared that you might build another pyramid.

blade

Imagine being such a loser you fall for internet racism, and even go as far to dedicate your time to spreading it. I mean these are the types of people that take credit for what their ancestors did from the comfort of their trailer park.

blade was easily interchangeable with any race, this movie is different because its specifically african

fck off nigger

Yeah, that movie was corny as shit tho.

The fuck is the thing on the bottom left? Green haired waffle tardis shit? Looks like a burnt alien with a fucked up communications device strapped to it's head holding its skinny ass deformed arm in the air trying to get a better signal.

>reactionary trash focusing on an absolute monarchy is empowerment

yet another reason why black """power""" is a joke, they merely want a set of black shackles on their wrist rather than freedom

I have to admit, the black race is revealing their true nature without restrictions. They are well too superior for us.

>They are well too superior for us
is english your first language?

Black people feeling empowered because of Black Panther is like white people feeling empowered because of Thor

lol, at least hes not a nigger.

You mean like how blacks blame modern whites for slavery and act like they're owed something?

Not completely. Black Panther is a black human. Thor is a white alien. Whites should be empowered because of others, like Batman, or Iron Man.

Ironically, if you were self-reflective, you would realize that this film isn't calling for subjugation and domination of another race specifically whitey.

But that's wrong. This whole thing is about a BLACK super hero, meanwhile all the others are just about super heroes who happen to be white. Their stories are focused on their actions and not obsessing over their race.

exactly, its the same shit.. both sides have their shitters

I think I get it, since BP takes place in Africa, and blacks are superior? Makes me wonder why other black super heroes weren't as critically acclaimed as NO is now. Wasn't the first black Green Lantern so great? Or how iron man is now a black woman?

We need to figure out how to boost african intelligence. They average IQ of a sub saharan is fucking 60, way below mentally retarded.

The fuck is the thing on the bottom left? Green haired waffle tardis shit? Looks like a burnt alien with a fucked up communications device strapped to it's head holding its skinny ass deformed arm in the air trying to get a better signal.

This kind of stupid coments are what makes me feel sorry for being black, retarded fucks.

The only "good" reviews are from niggers and critics too scared to tell the truth
Personally its a 6/10 at best. The middle of the film is bollocks and the end was expected.

Stop the massive amounts of inbreeding/incest, that should help.

B-but Rotten Tomatoes gave it 100%!!

How on earth do you purport to prove darky discovered fire?
If there ever were African kangz they have nothing in common with who got sent to America. African Americans are the ones who got btfo Africa by their “brothers” for some coin. You’re just lucky the consolation prize was to be welcomed into society.

I've seen some of the fighting scenees and action and it does it really well. Probably better than Caps civil war which for some reason people liked.. civ war was a 5 out of 10 at best.

Dominate ??

Why does the Nigger fight like a girl if he is so dominate ?

Wakkanda -- Wa Kan Da suck yo dick -- is more like it