I've decided to switch to sit-down wee from now on

I've decided to switch to sit-down wee from now on.

It keeps the piss from splaching all over your bath floor and it doesn't stink so bad.

Why haven't you evolved, Sup Forums?

I always sit to pee at home.

I've been sitting to pee for the majority of my life.

Sitting while you pee also reduces the chance of kidney stones.

Faggots.

Sarina atrazina?

Tiny penises don't go over the toilet bowl

Just aim you fucking autist

Like the smell of splattered piss user? :3c

Vaginas usually do.

If we’re going by this logic then why don’t you wipe your genitals with a piece of toilet paper as well.

Explain how it splatters when you're the one controlling where it goes. You just piss free-handed? Maybe you're so fucking fat that you can't reach it/see it.

Is it gaymosexuals to piss in a sitting postion anoan? Do you live ina yurt?

Yes.

I piss while I take a shit usually.

DUDE it's a bowl of water and when your piss displaces it all that splashes it out in tiny droplets is pee tainted water. you're pissing on your floor if you pee standing up.

physics

Do you understand how liquids work when they drop onto surfaces?

Beta bitch-males. At least you'll survive in prison. It's recommended you sit when you piss or you'll piss off your boyfriend. Faggits

I don't piss directly in the water I piss a little on the side to have it slide in the water.

My dick is like a sprinkler, I can't relax my bladder enough to make the flow strong so it somehow loses momentum and the direction of the flow of piss bends as it reaches the tip of my penis shooting piss all over the place. So yeah, I rather sit to pee. At work it doesn't matter since toilet booths already smell like pee.

You don't wipe?

I bet you wipe your ass standing.

>he doesn't wipe
>he smells like pee without even knowing it

It hits a solid surface and sprays even more.

Sit down pee is the only way to keep your floor from being a big urinal.

because my cock touches the fucking cold boil from the inside which is full of bacteria from all the others who took a piss and because i am barely sitting on alot of other naked asses with mine. i can't even sit on my own toilet at home without putting tons of toilet paper on it and my paper has 4 layers. fucking public toilet paper has 1 layer at most. i wanna take a piss and not die from ass cancer.

So then when you've finished pissing you wipe your whole dick, balls ass and thighs afterwards.

not if you piss into the sink.

I pee in the sink. No splash if you pee on the edge, and you can wash your dick afterwards. Best of both worlds

topkek

>I've decided to switch to sit-down wee from now on.
how gay.

I've been doing this for years.

femanons don't count.
this thread is about men taking their piss.

a workmate of mine (fem) stated she can piss standing and did so on the octoberfest.
i find that way more disgusting than any man pissing while standing tbh

Problem solved: I use a bit of toilet paper to dampen my 360°degrees Niagara Falls into an acceptable exit cone smaller than the toilet seat.

>But I only do this because in my country it's custom to flush the w.c. even if it was just a pee

it's difficult to piss with a hard on

Enjoy having piss up your asshole OP.

Always been sitting to pee
Never learned anything else
Doesn't make a mess everywhere by splashing, something you will learn to appreciate when you live by yourself and have to do all the washing

femanon detected
tits or gtfo

You must be a manlet not tall enough to cause a splash, regardless of where you aim. For us above 6', aim doesn't matter.

Breh I guarantee if you saw the area around your toilet with a black light there would be piss everywhere on the surrounding floors and walls.

I have never peed standing up.
just never thought it was something I needed to do.

Yes, civilised people wipe urine and excrement off of themselves.
is this that hard to understand?

You don’t get splash up when you piss sitting down. You’d be able to feel it. A two inch stream direct into the toilet water doesn’t have enough force compared to a standing 18 inch stream. It just doesn’t.

Clearly someone failed physics, if your sitting down and pissing then yes there is definitely enough force to have tiny splashes on your body unless you're only letting your piss dribble out.

Wow, and they call sitters women.
What kind of man gives a shit about fucking germs?

...no?

you dont put your dick in the bowl when you pee/shit?

I have sex every day and pissing with in 24 hours of fucking is messy so sitting isnmy only option

Seems like someone is living in denial

Seems like someone is grasping at straws.

Why would I do that? It's hard enough to get it into the glass as it is.

You’re telling me that pissing sitting down with my dick hole basically facing firing at the bow of the toilet from a few inches away is creating the same splash back as if I were standing pouring my entire stream perpendicular into the hull of the toilet from ten times as high?

it allows you to use both of your hands for the fucking laptop/tablet/phone too.
oh, also brushing my teeth when pissing. multitasking is good.

it's good being a grower, you know.

I didn’t get that upgrade

this is the best insult this month.

Because any additional time spent sitting on the toilet increases pressure in blood vessels surrounding the anal sphincter, both internally and externally, leading to the formation of hemorrhoids. A prolapsing internal hemorrhoid can be severely disruptive, requiring an individual to physically push it back in with each bowel movement. It can also bleed profusely, turning the entire toilet bowl opaquely red, and soak through toilet paper to such a degree that the victims hand comes away bloody after wiping a bowel movement. Any unnecessary additional time on the toilet, that can be avoided, SHOULD be avoided.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to wipe my bloody ass and go wash my hand.
>Stage 3 sucks; eat more fiber, apply Preparation H internally, and call your primary care for a surgical referral for banding!

sorry about the micropenis user. i just hang mine over the edge of the bow,l doesnt everyone?

Do NOT just hang out on the toilet, kiddies; it's bad for your ass!

I never said it was the same force I said that it was enough to still get piss on your dick and body.