Which one is the best ?

Which one is the best ?

They're all substanceless trash

I personally prefer Lil Peep. None of these are higher than a 7 though

Pump

playboi carti

What happended to the good rappers like akon, jay z, t pain, lil wayne, meek mill, and mf doom? Now a days you people listen to lil pump, lil peep, lil dicky, young thug, and yung scooter...

i think this might be the first time i've ever seen someone call akon good, even ironically

pump is the only one of these who is authentic

other 2 masquerade as "better" rap for children who have just started listening music while still ultimately being worse than pump musically

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>MF DOOM in the same list as meek and wayne
>forgot to caps his name

>GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG
truly a masterpiece of modern music

17 by far, but it's still a 6.5. The other two are below a 3. Not to say it was any good, but at least X's album had some ambition. The other two are just the same old shit regurgitated yet again.

this

except it goes:
Lil Pump >>> XXX >>>>>>> Lil Creep

lil puuuuuuuump

lil pump

pseud

lil wayne is as talented as doom when it comes to rapping and who the fuck cares about the reddit all caps meme

They're all garbage, raise your standards man. But if forced, at least 17 tried to be something different. It failed horribly since, what the fuck do you think will happen when you let a pregnant woman beating Sasuke worshipper make a Microphones album? But at least it tried.

ESKEDDIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT

Peep>>>Pump>>>>>>>>>X

X is trash
Peep is trash
Pump is decent but gets old quick

Mah boi Peep

who cares it is all for children

Do i have to choose? Fine.

Pump>>>X>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Peep
Rated purely by enjoyment.

Lil pump I find great in a sort of ironic way but Lil Peep is my favorite, dropped LSD and watched White Wine in my basement - absolutely perfect. XXX is just trash though.

Lil Peep due to his lack of being black