Just in : Police we’re called out to shooters house 39 times since 2010. 39 Times!!!

Just in : Police we’re called out to shooters house 39 times since 2010. 39 Times!!!
Multiple FBI tips. Violence and threats in school , expulsion. The system is broken. They need to strip it down and redo everything like they did after 9/11 with creating homelands security. They need a fuckin school shooting prevention fuckin government department , and all they do is seek out and disarm these fucks.

Not to meantion his social media presence

This! Preach!

>The system is broken. They need to strip it down and redo everything like they did after 9/11 with creating homelands security. They need a fuckin school shooting prevention fuckin government department , and all they do is seek out and disarm these fucks.
I love this, to avoid any restriction on even the storage and sale of guns, you'd burn the First, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth and Tenth Amendments to the ground. Basically we'd still have bump stocks and the right to refuse a British soldier crashing on our couch in peacetime. Jesus you faggots.

Accept gun control or deal with it you faggot. It's that easy but your love for guns is bigger than your brain so :/

sorry to be that fag, but does anyone know about his parents? where are they in this matter?

gun control in your country wouldn't even work. if someone wants a gun they'll get one.

Actually OP here, I am 100 percent for gun control, but Im also realistic and know that won’t happen in my lifetime, we have to start thinking outside the box it’s not black and white , there are things that can be done

yeah man nuclear weapons don't kill people, benevolent dictators do

why won't anybody think of the rights of nuclear weapons owners.

no shit

Both dead , mom recently

But way harder. In my country, there are no shootings, if someone gets killed, then with knives or sth. So stfu you faggot

I believe he was talking about USA

well i meant gun control in the u.s anyway. and there are shootings in every country. calm down you triggered little fag

Jews took Americans foreskins. Cucked by Jews while owning guns imagine that? So American men feel sex much less. So they need to get a rush from shooting a *fully* functioning gun. Makes sense. Can’t fix America. Let em die.

Seriously lulz

well shit

thats exactly why they won't take their guns away though

keeps the amerifat retards "plugged in", they cuddle their guns like a child cuddling a security blanket

"I'M IN CONTWOL!!"

U r either a troll or a moron

Numb dick but got muh gun!

You just mad it makes sense.

Fit American with foreskin intact and do not own a gun , guess I’m breaking stereotypes

the second amendment is supposed to be for protection against a corrupt government and system

Very rare. Lucky the Jews didn’t get you.

Parents were hippies

same.

they were delivering hopes and prayers

duh.

this retarded

You don’t own a gun because you don’t need to shoot something else *fully* functioning. You have your own!

so you support failed thinking
not suprised

this retarded

this retarded

is it doe

how many people have nuclear weapons killed compared to guns

any way you look at it, nuclear weapons are far less dangerous than guns

this retarded

this retarded

this retarded

spot the triggered amerifat

this retarded

this retarded

Chris Rock already came up with a solution years ago.

Charge 5k per bullet, at least then when someone gets shot with 50k worth of ammo it's safe to assume it wasn't just for the fuck of it.

this retarded

Merifat Jew dick cucks mad at the truths hah

I just accept NRA owns Congress , there will never be any real gun control legislation brought to congress that won’t b killed instantly

this retarded

no best way is to make guns illegal for law obedient citizens

this retarded

this retarded

Prove it wrong faggot

Cringe. Whats wrong about liking guns?

This is true even if your smug cunty attitude was suggesting the opposite

Cmon user a Jew dick by default = freedums

Use em for something better than killing each other. Maybe take the country back from the kikes??

I see your symbolism here, and subconsciously it may have some truth, but I was trying to talk realistic solutions that can be achieved now to sway this current epidemic of mass shootings

throughout the 18th century slaves were branded

now they willingly submit their children to genital mutilation

under the guise.. get this

they're too fucking stupid to keep their own dicks clean

kek

this retarded

this retarded

this retarded

I think only law enforcement should have guns. Forcing school shooters to be fist fighters and taking out their frustrations like real men.

I’m a perfect USA yes, but not gonna happen user

Get some merican scientists to be able to regrow foreskins. The gun culture will die down. Every one will have a fully functioning shooter then.

Mortys killing Mortys... Where we're their Rick's?

I like how Sup Forumstards get on here for making fun of fat shits with their swords, but fat shits with their guns that require even less work are somehow manly.

or maybe just go to a range or someplace where its legal and practice shooting? Maybe just seeing it as a hobby like riding a motorbike other than something horrible?

The only people to drop a nuke were the faggy americans, and their government is democratically elected, so what the absolute fuck are you even talking about?

Not cucked btw

in israel

This retard.

That’s not going to happen. So do something useful with them. Uncuck America from the Jews.

this retarded

this retarded

this retarded

If the emo kids are going to shoot anyone it should be the kike doctors cutting up dicks by default. Not said kids fukn mericans

this retarded

Wow the American hate is real, not everyone is an undereducated, bible toteing, obese, rebulican redneck. You guys ever hear of the NorthEast or the West Coast

Why? Trump should just do a dickmove for the people and just remove the second amendment straight up so he can appease america for a gunfree america.

cry more kid

this retarded

this retarded

this retarded

this retarded

Granted but ya always notice the fattys in a crowd. The lack of education jumps out in a lot of posts. Not all are bad tho user.

that's not what your elected officials say abuot you

So rather than a system to keep these fucks from being armed in the first place, like every other civilized country without daily school shootings has, you'd rather fund a department to disarm them after you've already armed them?

this retarded

this retarded

What you are saying is he must draft an amendment to the constitution, which must pass through Congress, and can not be completed by the executive branch alone

this retarded

um.. wot?

i'm saying most people don't buy a gun to shoot people. And if they are it is usually illegally. If i lived in America i would love to own a gun, that doesn't mean i'd go out shooting people because i don't have a foreskin.

Horseshit.
Pic w/ timestamp.
NOW.

Didn’t learn anymore words in school user? Too many bullets flying around?

don't worry

your fellow amerifat has autism and is stuck on repeat, nobody is paying attention to him

Hey that word is from church

wait so its good now to have a foreskin?

The main reason they argue to keep them is to use them against bad groups. To overthrow a dodgy government etc etc cmon that point has been crossed many times. But they all sit around and shoot each other. Hilarious really.

this retarded

Meanwhile more people die by a hammer than mass shootings each year.

this retarded