Why are crackers scared of this movie?

Why are crackers scared of this movie?

Cracker here.

Saw the movie last night. Wasn't scared of it at all. Stupid of you to think that.

aids

niggers are the best race

Also, lost my shit when the tribe starting making monkey noises.

I don't know what's dumber... How OBVIOUS of a bait this is, or the retards falling for it?

Did a review here..

Am cracker, can confirm, am scared.

It's bait, I know. But I'm genuinely hoping there's some black dude that thinks all whites hate this movie, while he's not even seen it. Would love to have that conversation.

this was a fucking bad movie though

Nigga noone scared of a fucking movie. You this dumb?

Sincerely,
Cracker

No it's black on black violence. Love this shit.

Oh I forgot to mention that I saw it with a black girl

>nobody is scared of the movie Retard

Its the disingenuous Blacktivism that people are annoyed with and tired of

>Feminazis did the Same BULLSHIT with Wonder woman

It would have been better without the slavery bullshit in there. That seemed forced.

Just don't like Marvel stuff. Simple as that

Do empowered African people scare you?

No, but bad writing does.

U scared

Same reason you're scared of welfare. They don't understand why only people of the opposite race are contributing to it

because I don't sell anymore wutermelunz.

wtf.

Nigga, I'm not afraid of anything except drowning. Meaning you're not on the list.

It was forced slavery writing. And you're ignorant to think otherwise.

whats wrong user, you got scared off after making the last thread you jew?

Wasn't me

I often wonder why there's repeat of the same thread over and over again all within minutes of each other.

Nobody is scared of your gay little kang flick. Least of all the white people who wont shut the fuck up about how "important" it is
>next question
>inb4 muh dikk

Exactly. It's a film about American Blacks fighting African Blacks. 'Killmonger' the American Black comes to Wakanda beats Black Panther and immediately destroys the Wakandan culture because he does'nt understand the traditions of a ethnocentric non-diverse world. Black Panther then 'For King and Country' comes back and beats Killmonger.
Basically Nigger Fights the movie.

Obvious bait thread is obvious

>Niggers are AMERICAN

not African

lol

Put a Nigger in Nigeria and he'll Whinegeria all the way home

>black ethnostate
>has an aristocracy, a monarchy
>has a rule where anyone can challenge and kill the king to become the new king
>extremely racist, won't even let non-members of their race speak
>their entire society relies on a magic metal which is why they viciously protect it to not allow others to come within their borders and change their society
>greatest movie ever made according to progressives

Movie scared the tarnation out of me

btw

>isnt he pro whitey aswell and Killimonger is anti-whitey?

going to see it today
saw Boyz N the Hood in theaters and wasn't scared then
yes i'm old

I honestly have not been in contact with this movie once except for you twats constantly opening threads about this.
No commercials, no posters, nothing.
Because you'd have to be active on one of the cancer platforms like fb or ig to actually see this pathetic attempt at raising equality awareness.

Come on guys, most of us have aged quite a bit, we've seen the evolution of the internet,we've seen how these celebrities are even more retarded than a toddler when it comes to actually important topics?

You should know that this industry is entertainment, nothing more, nothing less.

If it takes you a 'black' movie to actually consider being nice to a fellow citizen, fucking kys, you're an ape yourself.
If it takes you a 'black' movie to start hating on every movement that involves black people, kys. You're a fucking ape.

I crack jokes at the expense of my nigger/sandnigger friends, and they crack jokes at my expensive, because we're different, it's what people do. And it's funny as shit.

God i hate every fucking hype that has been around since 2000's.
Live your fucking life you wankers.
You're wasting it on the EXACT same thing as 1000000 others, how is that fulfulling?
>but my opinion is unique and differs in the small details, also this is a hot topic right, i have to becuz muh internetz credit

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

Pic related, it's you guys

>empowered African people
>American movie made by jews, barely any africans in the movie
Kek

Inb4 you guys jump on my typo.
Cause you'll argue about just anything

cause we wuz vikins

What's scary about a fantasy movie for kids?

even the movie wouldn't shoot in africa. they only used aerial shots.

KEK'D. ONLY PURE ARYAN BLOOD RUNS IN THESE VEINS!

Of the movie even monkies shit on? Not, but superhero movies are gay in general. Only man children go watch them

I don't believe you're black.

not scared, more like totally uninterested.
>i want to see a decent big budget Punisher or maybe a She Hulk

Yeah, if sjw werent so disingenuous they would have taken offence to a movie downplaying the plight of africans without using africans or something like that.

Crackers love this movie, Wakanda is what trump voters want America to be.

kekkek

It was an ironic movie
>ameriniggers want to live in wakanda
>amerinigger shows up to wakanda, immediately turns into a shithole just they did to detroit, Atlanta, LA, etc.

I would like to see Nova or Moon Knight.

kangs

Because it's more racist than anyone can ever be. Scared of being beaten at their own game.

>Movie essentially about black people fighting each other over shiny things and "power"
> They have a gadget that can steal any car
>They actually got a whole group of black people making monkey noises on screen
>mfw when they actually called one "gorilla"
>Out of two white main roles one never lies and the other always makes the right decision
>Essentially "our country will be doomed unless this white guy helps"

The entire film is subtext meta racism

>I'm boycotting ______ because it's lack of diversity
>Finally a _______ that empowers (insert non-white demographic here)

Just leave the punisher alone.
The series did Ok.
No reason to make another shit-tier high budget movie that will put it in the same place as the rest of the failed movies.

i liked drago's version

You're annoying and no one would willingly be around you.

Well can't really compare the two. One race is responsible for all major technological advancements the other one for aids and crack addiction

Terrible until Andy Serkis arrived, swiftly returned to being terrible once he left. Sad.

Yeah I know its a tough franchise to turn into a movie, however with the right Director and script I really do think we could get a God Tier MCU movie from the Punisher.
There were great arcs in the Punisher Max series for example.
The main problem is that the movie would need an R rating the Disney/Marvel do not like R ratings

ALL MARVEL MOVIES ARE SHITTY! THEY ARE SIRING CONTROVERSY SO YOU FORGET HOW SHITTY ALL THEIR MOVIE ARE.

ALL MARVEL MOVIES ARE SHITTY! THEY ARE SIRING CONTROVERSY SO YOU FORGET HOW SHITTY ALL THEIR MOVIE ARE.

WE

And rap music, we see how that's turning out.

You got this wrong.
I think most people are annoying and i'd like to be left alone.
But i'm quite likeable and people want to be around me.
This is the impending dread that hovers over me at all times.
>pls i want to be alone with my vidya
>pls leave i hate conversations
>stare at them in autisme
>"haha you're so weird"
>"cmon hang out with us we miss you"

Fuck my life right?

>Why are crackers scared of this movie?
Scared? It's a fucking joke. WE WAZ KANGS.

They scared becauss blm is gonna demand the profit this movie makes.

pump is a latino dipshit

It's insecurities bro.
Don't bother.
Any time a black person mentions white people being afraid of anything blackwise, it's just insecurities.
"hur cuck dur"
"I'm insecure cause white people made me feel like less of a person, so i overcompensate by trying to confuse and make white people mad."
It's sad that they ever felt that way, but really a lame way to deal with it, but understandable.

Am cracker
Posts nachos

Marvel is garbage tier comics.

But big Disney marketing advertisement and perpetuating stereotypes makes for lots of success!

The part that pisses me of is sheep rtards ride hard for what theyve been sold and go as far as to neglect even trash God tier comics like Batman Vs Superman and Justice league.

not scared, we just don't care.

Why would white folk hate this movie? It's a movie where fictional black people act like modern white people with just a hint of traditional African culture. It's the ultimate representation of what we want black folk to eventually evolve into. It's the dream man.

I will probably get ebola when i'll hear the word wakanda for the 1000000000 fuckin time

This movie is boring and sucks not scary just shit

looks like forest whittaker got those crazy fucking eyes fixed.

My problem is that a fucking super hero movie is being treated like the ultimate black power movie. On top of that oh got black people saying that futuristic Africa would have happened if it wasn’t for whites...they actually think this....,

Why do niggers think it's a documentary?

This is an issue but not my problem.
I don't meet these people, ever.
Feels good to not live in murica.

Whire racists LOOOOVE this movie!

But you’ll never know the feeling of true :
FREEDOM !