Kpop general

god bless jihyo's styling

i've never seen someone falseflag two groups at the same time

>not stopping this KPOP garbage

THAT TEARS IT!

You see this picture? Right here? Yeah, this picture... IS THE END OF YOU, YOUR FAMILY, AND YOUR DESCENDANTS' EXISTENCE IN THIS DIMENSION.

This symbol means every single bad word ever conceived in the known universe, COMBINED AN INFINITE AMOUNT OF TIMES OVER!

Your feelings eradicated from the slivers of the earth is the least of your worries upon staring this horrid picture in your putrid eyes. Creaks will flood in air, swords will cling on to hands for dear life, earthquakes will fold into airplanes of foil, and firetrucks will live in volcanoes. And that's just the first nightfall alone... Or what will be your last TWILIGHT!

Good morrow, disgusting cherubim. You recline solar eclipses slitting your throats and blanket yourself in mirrors. Arbiters emit periapt nooses of radiance to obliterate your corse.

ME LIKEY LIKEY LIKEY

Even now I still only like Sana's part in Likey.

>Seola is ugg-

why is umji wearing a presidential band?

with the recent jine news, is it safe to say kyla is the next idol to leave a group?

literally who

Word

can't wait til cbx finally gets btfo by the chankaisoo subunit

Kyla's already been removed. Her retarded brother is too much of a liability for Pledis.

Pledis is just waiting to announce it so they can play it off as "illness that isn't improving".

yikes

o mo

yikes

Imagine Twice comeback was a good song.

how is likey doing?

yikes

>mom, i posted it again

i will marry the one they call momo

didn't spot that
maybe she's playing the tour guide for the day

I love Irene.

i can't

get in line pal

already down to 6

don't have to imagine

i just want to throw my money at kpops but the albums i want are not being sold. it's so sad

already taken

same except i just want to be able to donate directly to my waifus

i'm not asian though so that means i get to go to the front of the line

me too

it's going to flop

mmm no sorry, hispanics go to the back of the line

Kuemjo saranghae

it's night right now though so most people aren't listening
we'll see how it goes tomorrow