Reminder to filter Larriorfags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uB1D9wWxd2w
youtube.com/watch?v=eHCG2-c2rrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we need another curry themed /nba/ thread

LELTICS BWAHAHAHAHA

Isaiah Thomas status?

Good fucking God this league and this sport are such total and complete shit. When does football season start?

nice win against leltics lol lmao

legod > mgay

don't even bother @ing me nostalgiafags

Here are some facts

>Only 2 teams seeded 4th or worse has won the NBA Finals (Boston Celtics: 4th in 68-69, Houston Rockets: 6th in 94-95)
>Only 6 teams have won while being a 3 seed (Portland Trail Blazers: 77-78, Washington Bullets: 76-78, Los Angeles Lakers: 01-02, Detroit Pistons: 03-04, San Antonio Spurs: 06-07, Dallas Mavericks: 10-11)
>All but 8 teams to have won the NBA Finals have been 1 or 2 seeds.

Here is the point of all this. If a team is .500 or worse after say 30 games, they should tank hard. There is little to no chance they will win the finals if they even make the playoffs and if by some miracle they do get hot at the right time and win they won't be a dynasty. Dynasties/repeat champions litter the history of the NBA. Celtics and Lakers throughout the history, late 80's Pistons, 90's Bulls, Spurs in the early 2000's, Early 10's Heat... Teams need to avoid the limbo that the Wizards, Clippers, Grizzlies, or Pacers are in where they are good but never going to beat the best.

>NBA playoff record for the largest halftime deficit ever

SOON

ONE
TWO
THREE

CANCUN!

i'm not impressed, this just proves my point about the east being a garbage dump

The cavs can dominate and be a good team while the east is trash, their not both mutually inclusive.

silver should have made the wiz win game 7, the cavs/wiz literally had the best regular season game.

Even the Thunder and Rockets would've had a better chance.

Or the Grizzlies, Jazz, Clippers. Literally everyone in the West but the Trailblazers.

>that disrespectful buzzer beater

>Fee-fi-fo-fum

>I smell Celtic scum

I don't even watch the NBA any more, I just check the flow of a game on Twitter. I can still basically figure out what's going on, and I don't have to waste my time watching a boring game.

>celtshits

The BALL curse

The Warriors are fucked tbqh

Lebron is repeating like these digits

83-42 is the most dangerous lead

Lol bombton
maybe fultz will cut the blowouts to 30

No OT tonight

Ball game

Smooth finish

Which one of you guys ordered the pipe?

my gf feels bad for jae crowder, she really likes him

>mfw someone thought IT should be a MVP candidate just because he's a manlet and was picked last in the draft

>50 point lead
>in the Eastern fucking conference finals

How tf can you not argue that the NBA is at its worst right now?

Just wait friend we are coming to save the NBA

Ball Ball will be better than all Bol brothers put together.

>i will never root for lebeta in the finals
>there will never be a team more hateable than the cHeat

2013 was a simpler time

godamn this is like the Olympics USA vs some shitty third world country right now

It's a joke. There were 3 good teams, and one of them was taken out with a dirty play. Fucking shit season.

Lowry/Fultz/Bayless/TJ
Reddick/Ball/Stauskas/Korkmaz
RoCo/Josh Jackson/Luwawu
Simmons/Saric
Embiid/Holmes/Okafeel

Everybody who isn't a Warriors/Lebron dicksucker is well aware of that fact user

Good because Bombton is literally third world Islamic shithole tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=uB1D9wWxd2w

My Celties are tanking the ECF because they know they can't beat the warriors as is right now.

We're giving LeBum the key to the Lions den lmao, #goodluck
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

this hightop fresh as fuck senpai

i miss shump's high top desu

same

>it's another "Lebron blows all his energy in the first 3 rounds of the playoffs just to run into a wall in the Finals" episode

>Cavs win by 44
>game was actually less close than the final score indicates

>3 sweeps in a row
>blowing energy

Dude will have had over a month of rest throughout the playoffs going into the finals.

Is IT being """injured""" after a 41 point deficit more disgraceful than harden purposely fouling out during the final game of the rockets series?

Will Dannyboy blow the roster up?

That's the biggest ever defeat of a 1 seed in playoff history

Anyone got a stream where I can watch the postgame interviews? My stream goes offline when the game ends

>implying Ball is better than Russell

youtube.com/watch?v=eHCG2-c2rrQ

Nah he'll just draft the worst player n the draft

Like that guy who FUCKING DIED

BOSTON

C E L I B A T E S

E

L

I

B

A

T

E

S

Advanced ECF blowouts
3-5

>IT questionable for Game 3
You messed with Donkey John...now you get the Shookening schlong

The problem is the Celtics somehow ended up as the one seed. They only have 4 actual starters and their best player is 5' 9'' and injured.

I can't wait until Durant and Curry literally disrobe and take a shit on Lebron's "legacy" with a clean sweep. Where my /BayArea/ boys at?

Right here, I'm a lebron fan though

HAHAHAHA

There were reports of him limping around last series too. He'd probably fight through it if there was any chance, but Stevens told him to just shut it down.

LeBron kinda reminds me of a high school bully that gets sent to boot camp and gets BTFO by a drill instructor lmao

>4 actual starters
Horford and Thomas, the rest are just bench warmers posing as starters.

Horford himself is not the Horford who helped the Cawks in the postseason so that leaves the Celtics with a manlet as their only serviceable starter.

>The problem is the Celtics somehow ended up as the one seed.
Lebron literally maneuvered them into the 1 seed.

what would you know about boot camp you fucking dweeb?

Alot, considering I am a veteran.

honestly celtics this shit is pathetic at least fuckin try for your fans

the JR Smith and Shumpert are good meme has got to stop. I see 2 all stars and a good player in Tristan Thompson. Smith and Shumpert could not hold Lebron or Kyrie's jock strap if they had to cause they are complete shit.

The Boston Celtics got away with murder Vs the Wizards cause no one on that team was fast enough to stop Isiah Thomas but now that there is actual defense being played against him he just exposed how weak he is. It's nothing bad against Thomas but the rest of his team is pathetic and this is why giving up the 1st pick will be in their best interest for someone who is already in the league dominating. I would go for a solid forward and build with those 2 key players. Horford is a faggot

It should have been the Raptors or Pacers if Paul George had actually gave a shit the first half of the season.

You should probably kill yourself.

>this mad

HAHAHAHAHAHAH IM LOVING THIS

>Boston Cuckolds

holy shit did you guys see that my fucking sides

My Celties will be back

We will sweep in 6

PG was forced to play out of position early on because Nate McMIllan and Larry Bird are retards. Not excusing him, but there's no way the Pacers would get the #1 seed with his garbage ass teammates either.

t. Pacers fan

You're not the Spurs

I dont want to see a Celtics fan posting here ever again, you have NO right to be in our presence, for we Spurs and Lakers fans are superior in every way and conduct ourselves with class even when getting blown out

Not like Jaylen Brown. Look at him, playing dirty and headbutting players... Very disrespectful!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Brad Stevens is a very bad coach... possibly sick! Sad!

Who else /offseasonmode/ here?

I already pre-ordered my Fultz and Hayward Jersey's gentlemen.

Youll be lovin the fireworks shows and parties people will be throwing when Lebron gets exposed once again by the Bay Area's Finest.

>implying Hayward will even bother with the Celtics after that beatdown

>Hayward

HAHAHAHAHAHA

no worries, i always support my bay area teams too HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Need the real gif asap

Tbh I think Jaylen is gonna end up as a Pat Beverly type, he thinks he's better than he is, but he cant even check old man LeBron

>Chuck: "if you're still watching this game you're a total loser"

H-heh losers btfo am I r-right?

did anyone else see that thicc thot bending over the railing during when the camera zoomed out

Do we have any screen caps of little baby baller Bostonians talking shit before the series started?

Can people apologize to the Pacers now

We gave Lebron the best series, it was just bad luck we met up with him in the first round

Offseason bro's only, no cavs/warriors allowed.

Watching Bawwwston get destroyed is entertaining.

thats complete dogshit ceiling because you only beat up bad teams like that

Chuck was begging us to stay at the half! BETRAYAL. the ol' beta bait n switch

you had the only person in the east (only other person is in the west which is kawhi) that can match him

They let you get that close.

>muh le white hope
kys massahick

Tristan's feet aren't touching the ground. How fucking big is that chair?

You would've got BTFO the same. The cavs are accelerating. Next game they will win by 70 and game 4 by triple digits.

Are lebron cucks so delusional that they think they can beat the KD Warrios?

ya, atleast you guys will get way more value in a PG trade.