Feet you want to smell

Feet you want to smell

toes i want to suck

How about these?

yep. that picture's been on Sup Forums for as long as i have though

Yeah the site hosting her set went offline and no one knows where to find it now, only a handful of pics are floating around

too bad

I'd wipe my ass on her feet after I took a huge wet dump. Imagine the smell.

random dump 1/?

2/?

3/?

4/?

5/?

6/?

She needs to trim her fourth toenail on one foot. It's long and could scratch my anal passage. As hot as it would be to imagine it scraping poop from my inner anal walls it's best to practice safe sex.

I'd shit on her feet. Imagine the smell.

She is squatting to take a shit. It's going to burst right out of her panties and then she'll stomp on the mess barefoot. Imagine the smell.

I'd like to have her big toe up my shithole while I jerk off then pull it out and cum on it. Imagine the smell.

I'd stuff her toes up my ass and then you can suck on them. Imagine the smell.

She should stomp on some squishy hot logs of poop and then wiggle her toes. Imagine the smell.

I'd randomly take a dump on her feet. Imagine the smell.

She should rub my shit over her feet. Imagine the smell.

Gross old woman. She probably loses bowel control and diarrheas all over her feet. Imagine the smell.

*SNIFF SNIFF*

She is not old just bad crooked teeth!

Any sister feet?

Gross old woman. She must miss the mark and shit and piss on her feet all the time. Imagine the smell.

Ugh god, 0/10 feet in this bitch, step aside motherfuckers.

Her toes are so short and stubby. I might be able to fit her whole foot up my ass and mark it with my poop scent. Imagine the smell.

If her feet were covered in my shit then that would be better. Imagine the smell.

based sniffposter

Those nails are perfect for getting feces stuck under them. It can ferment under there. Imagine the smell.

Stop saying imagine the smell.

Are you retarded or something. Get a life, weirdo.

Who's this?? Any more of her?

Photoshopped, but I'd still assride her toes and cover them with my poop. Imagine the smell.

My step sisters. Really wish I got some pics

I twisted some of her toes out of shape when I had them stuffed up my ass. They came out all brown and then I buttjaculated on them. I had lots of garlic the night before. Imagine the smell.

sauce?

Shut up. I'll ram by foot so far up your ass my toes will tickle your nose. Imagine the smell.

Not an ideal sense of humor if thats your gosl here. Just thought I would warn you. You wont make many friends this way and girls will think youre creepy.

After some time wiggling around in my poop those white tips would be stained brown.It's like I took her virginity. Imagine the smell.

I'd take a pityshit on her feet. Imagine the smell.

Poop is used to mark territory. All those feet and bitches are now mine. Imagine the smell.

Doesn't matter. I'm not making friends, I'm marking territory and claiming bitches with my poop. That's a lot of defecation. Imagine the smell.

50$ this faggot is gonna be on the news in the very near future, for shooting up a school.

People shit themselves after dying. Imagine the smell.

A nigger a spic and your mom walk into a bar. Imagine the smell.

Mom what were you doing with a nigger and a spic and why are you posting about it on Sup Forums? Dad would shit his pants. Imagine the smell.

Imagine the smell. Imagine the smell.

>puts anus in front of your face
>unloads poop
Imagine the smell.

>shits on her feet

Imagine the smell.

Aaaaahh! Hnnnnnggh!
>shits a turd

Imagine the smell.

>orgasms, shits

Imagine the smell.

based imagine the smell poster

This thread belongs in a shitty toilet that won't flush. Imagine the smell.