What is the Imperium of Mans stance on Islam?

What is the Imperium of Mans stance on Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Ollanius_Pius
youtu.be/97CmxA1FA5s?t=4m56s
youtu.be/97CmxA1FA5s?t=296
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

False religion.

It needs a purge.

The Emperor is the only God humanity worships

It would take one space marine to wipe out the middle east desu senpai

>What is the Imperium of Mans stance on Islam?
Clearly heresy.

Emperor encourages atheism and the imperium encourages worshiping the emperor. There is no room for Islam unless they accept that the emperor is Allah.

That's the official stance of the empirium. You can keep your ways as long as you accept the emps as the diety you worship.

It's literally "Blood for the Blood God!" tier.
And that means...

KILL!
PURGE!
CLEAN!

He would round them up onto troop transports and persuade them to agree to die fighting ayy lamos.

When the Emperor rose to power, Catholicism was the last tolerated religion and not Islam, nuff said. In fact, the last Catholic saved his ass.

If I get a qt Eldar as a girlfriend, will the emperor approve?

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Ollanius_Pius

Tallarn is a staunchly loyal Imperial world.

Also the Terrawatt techno-barbarian tribes are located in the Middle East and were the Emperor's original supporters at the start of the Unification Wars.

Muslims (or their descendants) are the First Loyalists.

Emps is also a turkroach,

No religion was tolerated. Pius was what Catholicism had become and kept it a secret.

If you know anything about the lore, the God-Emperor of Mankind went on the Great Crusade to cleanse religion from Earth because he saw it as a weakness and wanted humans to unite because he sensed great danger in the stars beyond the planet.

In the current Imperium, he is worshipped as a God, so even if Islam was still around, it would be seen as heretical and depending on the scale of people who believed in it, you'd see entire cities or planets purged.

purge the green skin

No because she's a filthy xeno.

what about the omnissiah?

The adepticus mechanicus is officially supposed to recognise the Emp as the avatar of the ominssiah

Heresy. Anything that doesn't venerate the Emperor is heresy.

>Yfw if Muslims existed in 40k the sheer power of their allahu akbaring could actually cause the warp to spit out a Daemon called Muhammed or Allah.

He would, actually. But for reasons you might not expect.
youtu.be/97CmxA1FA5s?t=4m56s

Contrary to popular belief a .50 would be effective against space marines. But their bolter weaponry could blow up your tanks and armor

No, heretics are purged.

The admech views the Emperor as an "avatar" of the Machine God. It's sort of compromise for both sides to avoid conflict. The Imperium needs the admech

The Emperor came from Anatolia long before it was infested with Roaches.

Turk roaches invaded in the 11th century.

He was born long before the turks even existed.

Effective in what sense? It wouldn't be enough to kill one, and you'd be dead before you got a chance to fire another shot.

youtu.be/97CmxA1FA5s?t=296

>in my super incredible head canon where I'm the emprah and I fucked a thousand sluts and I win errything xD ...

They came into the fold and adjusted both Sunni and Shia Islam into a form accepted by the Adminiatratum.

fuckit I got ninja'd, anyway, 4:56

kek

>imperial fists
>red

They're heritics because Muslims see Jesus as only a human prophet.

like all old religions it was purdged to bring about the Imperial truth.
We know one faifull of the old faiths lived on past the Emps entronement. And he was catolic.
now 40k has their form on not-islam in the talharan desert raiders and we know that like real mudzies they have pretty bloody trible infighting. But they do follow an aproved form of devotion and so are part of the imperial cult.