ITT: Albums with no bad songs

How do they do it?

How many of you first learned about this band because of the Simpsons? Be honest.

>No One Else
>Surf Wax America
Nice try

I learned of super tramp because i like prog pop rock

What does it have to do with The Simpsons?

>angry old man Dylan
No thanks.

Have you actually listened to that album? It’s beautiful.

Darkness

My dad played it in the car a lot because he was an adolescent in the 70s.

Too bad nobody has heard it.

everybody knows it though

I don't.

Cover looks lame. Is it good?

>No One Else
Good Song

>Surf Wax America
Just because it's the worst on the album doesn't mean it's bad

Nope. Dad taught me the way of the Supertramp. His favourite band.

The moment that most broke his heart was when they were supposed to go to our small town for a gig and then they cancelled. He was really sad. Gig was going to be just 5 minutes at walking distance from home

if you like 60s psychedelic music, sure.

>Supertramp weren't really a teenage band though
My dad would disagree. He first listened to Crime of the Century with his mates when they were twelve. He still remembers that fondly after all these years. And he never talks about the time before I was born

hey i didn't realise my mum browsed Sup Forums

Crime of the Century [A&M, 1974]

The claim that this is the rock and roll of the future depresses me in spite of the amalgamation being a (moderately) smart one, and admittedly "Bloody Well Right" does display a gift for the killer hook. Now if only the song weren't an impassioned plea for complacency. Maybe if we cover our ears and ignore them, they'll go away. C+

...Even in the Quietest Moments [A&M, 1977]

Most progressive rock is modest schlock that sounds good when played in the background. This is modest background schlock that sounds good when slipped into the ear. I guess we should thank Babaji, whichever one he is. B-

Breakfast in America [A&M, 1979]

I enjoy a hooky album as much as the next guy, so when this one elicited vague grunts of pleasure, I looked forward to listening in detail. But the lyrics turned out to be glib variations on the usual "Star Romances" trash, and in the absence of a vocal personality (as opposed to accurate singing) or rhythmic thrust (as opposed to a beat), I'll wait for this music to be covered by artists of substance, say, Tavaris or the Doobie Brothers. C+

Everything Rocks and Nothing Ever Dies [1990s]

based

Supertramp weren't really a teenager band though, more like for jaded college students.

how did they know???
hmmmmmmmm

everyone heard a Supertramp song on the radio before they ever watched a Simpsons episode

whats his problem

What are you taling about, it's a well known and critically acclaimed album?

>Christgau

MASTAPIECE

Same here. CHIIIIIILD OF VIIIIIISIOOOON

This shit

Even the worst songs are 7/10

das sum good shit
Almost forgot about that album, instantly gonna listen to it again.

this album unironically