Whoa...

whoa. So you're telling me in a culture where white males are socially acceptable to deliberately abuse and constantly put down and there was another shooting?
How could this possibly be happening?

He's a hero in my book as far as I'm concerned, wish he took more honestly

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LAV8gWQnqFs
thedailybeast.com/nikolas-cruz-trained-with-florida-white-supremacist-group-leader-says
news.theepochtimes.com/no-evidence-that-alleged-florida-shooter-is-a-white-supremacist-despite-numerous-media-stories_2442885.html
nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-signs-bill-revoking-obama-era-gun-checks-people-mental-n727221
youtube.com/watch?v=tpD00Q4N6Jk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=LAV8gWQnqFs

He’s just another autistic robot that can’t deal with his problems like a normal person so he shoots up a school

kek no
and ban guns or not they're going to keep happening
He was openly associated with a chapter from the florida white nationalist party.

Please tell me it isn't racially motivated so I can kek

some people externilize depression as anger and this happens. only whites though

But he's a beaner

red shaded unclear red hat with no citations.

spot on stuff guy

Basically this.

>only whites though
lol wat
A beaner with the florida white nationalist movement.
Sure

Confirmed

Closer pictures of him that he took include him wearing it

because white men aren't allowed to have problems. you try to be open about the mental problems you're having and you get laughed at, like this kid did throughout his entire life. he was a ticking timebomb, people saw that, and yet no one rendered aid. the people that got killed are responsible and paid the ultimate price for bullying this kid for being different.

He was doing gods work by taking out the trash and making America great again. Vote Trump 2020 white power

exactly
why not, just keep killing the jackasses

Tallahasseefag here, where dudebro allegedly was involved with a white supremacist group. Yea the guy who claimed this has since retracted his statement and LCSO hasn’t found any evidence to support that they’re connected.
Source: I work with PD

You know I had to do it to em.

no you don't, you larping faggot. fuck off and die

Prove me wrong dicknuts

90 percent white

Sorry Senpai, it's been confirmed.

>asian guy
K he white cracka too...shieeeeet

Quiet, beta.

burden of proof retard.
I'm fucking your mom as we speak, prove me wrong.

Anyone smart enough to work with a main city pd would know that.
retard 12 yr old confirmed

>760119343
burden of proof lies on the faggot posting unconfirmed bullshit

Believe what you want faggot. Any prove I could give would reveal who I am and fuck that shit. I’m sure I’ll survive your disbelief though. I can be strong

1 asian 16 whites its actually >90%

I read that.

thedailybeast.com/nikolas-cruz-trained-with-florida-white-supremacist-group-leader-says
>Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel said Thursday evening that the claim is “not confirmed at this time” but “we are looking into that.” After previous mass shootings, the alt-right has spread disinformation online about alleged perpetrators.
And Jereb later states that shooter trained with them and yet at the same time has never met him

Not him but straight from the falun gong:
news.theepochtimes.com/no-evidence-that-alleged-florida-shooter-is-a-white-supremacist-despite-numerous-media-stories_2442885.html

Not to mention, you fucking dipshits, dude was Argentinian. How the fuck is a spic gonna run with white supremacists?

"..any prove.." I stopped reading, kill yourself youngin'

Mobilefag with shitty autocorrect fuckwad. Neck yourself

Chizzecked

>woah is me

It's fake. Never happened check the logs

Woe

This kid wasn't a white man

Always hated the cunt never would of guessed he got out of prison to commit such a crime.

Some articles said his girlfriend had recently dumped him for a chad. Does anyone know if he managed to get chad and his ex-flame>? desu

its been verified its been confirmed... POSTS NO PICTURES

Nah this kid was just a psychopath with serious learning disability

"AR-15-Style murder machine"
What the fuck is that?

this

so you're telling me white people are thin-skinned snowflakes who can't man the fuck up, vote for the most ignorant individual on the ballot by rote, and resort to MASS MURDERING THEIR OWN KIND as a release? fucking pathetic.

>WHAAAAT THE FUUUUUUCKK IS THAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

theres 4 hispanics there haha are you retarded?

You're implying it's not the other white kids higher on the socio-economic ladder doing most of the bullying and ostracizing, silly faggot.

How was he even allowed to own guns with his medical history?

because Trump in all his infinite glory rescinded an Obama-era law that made it difficult for people with mental disabilities to obtain firearms. MAGA indeed.

More fake BS.

Are you really this fucking lazy that you have to have every thing spoon fed and can't look into it for yourself?

>White supremacist playing the victim

BAHAHAHAAHAHA

keep that line in mind when 17 more of your snot nose kids take some coffin naps

nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-signs-bill-revoking-obama-era-gun-checks-people-mental-n727221

Russians also didn't meddle in the 2016 election, right? Turn on the fucking news, dimwit.

you know, that shit really is a talent.
How do you somehow, someway find a way to blame trump for this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! man, i love watching neo-nazi dumb fucks getting owned.

confirmed by cnn guys.
Totally legit anonymous resources and blurry pics of red hats

You're too gullble:
"A year ago, Congress and Trump eliminated a proposed rule that would have included in the federal government gun background database people who received disability payments from Social Security and received assistance to manage their benefits due to mental impairments.

This is a regulation that potentially deprived between 75,000 to 80,000 people of a right based not on what they had done but on the basis of being classified by the government in a certain way. The fact that these people may have these impairments did not inherently mean that they were dangerous to themselves or others and needed to be kept away from guns.

As I noted when the regulation was repealed last March, this rule violated not just the Second Amendment but the Fourth, because it deprived the affected people of a right without due process. The government does have the power to restrict and even deny gun ownership to people, but it has to show that these people have engaged in behavior that makes weapons dangerous in their hands.

That's why the regulation was opposed not just by National Rifle Association (NRA) but by several mental health and disability groups and by the American Civil Liberties Union. Pundits largely ignored the latter groups' opposition to the rule, preferring to play up the power of the NRA and their influence on Republicans to turn the issue into a partisan fight.

It was hackery then, and it is still hackery today. It's shameful to ignore the serious constitutional problems of this poorly conceived rule just to sow panic and implicate one's political opponents."

>hero
You're welcome OP

>thinking citing ncc, nbc, fox or buzzfeed makes something true.
I guessing you watch cnn too and believe every word fed to you.
too much for the weak bait, tone it down

The accusation that a bill designed to remove restrictions and allow the mentally ill to purchase guns was passed by the GOP and signed by President Trump had long been debunked. As the National Review’s Charles C.W. Cooke wrote over a year ago, what got removed was “in layman’s terms: The rule would have allowed bureaucrats within one of our federal agencies to bar American citizens from exercising a constitutional right — and on the highly questionable grounds that to be incapable of managing one’s finances is, by definition, to be a ‘mental defective.’”

And the bill wasn’t even supported by the NRA. But it was supported by the liberal ACLU and the American Association of People with Disabilities. Yet that didn’t stop the networks from pushing lies and being appalled that the President wasn’t exploiting the situation to push gun control as their previous president did.

>capital ha's
>another similar group of capital ha's

have a (you), the antifa fad is over friend. You can stop desperately trying to fit in somewhere

this retarded

>Wears MAGA hat
>Instantly a racist

Fucking retards. And you cucks are seriously saying this shit to. I've even see fags try to say "he's Anfita". You people are fucking pathetic and stupid. These little triggered political games stoop lower than a smug SJW at an idiotic protest. Just stop the cringe already.

>LOWERCASE GREENTEXT
>LITERALLY NO ARGUMENT

ROFLMAO

you probably were a neo nazi until you saw this now your trying to make up for your shame by that overreaction

It gets better every time he gets hit. White supremacist my ass.

LOL. i'm a spic from the 305, kid, and i revel in how obtuse some of these white people with inferiority complexes can be. everything in this country has been created for their comfort and they still manage to screw things up.

Those are the wisest words in the world.

He was crying because his kid was sick, you dumbass.

Smell the coffee

>He was crying because his kid was sick, you dumbass.

Well, ya'know, at least they actually created it.

Not being a useless beaner leech living off their benefit, that and being easily run over for the last several hundred years.

Ok, but your still taking one white school shooter and saying thats all white people and they still manage to screw up. I could be like that to and say how many more niggers screw things up even when given all the opportunities and chances to not screw things up. And even if "everything is created for their comfort" that doesn't stop a kid being bullied in school, especially in this day and age where being white is the new black.

>oh no my child is sick
>better go shed some crocodile liberal tears on tv
>instead of... You know... Spending time with them
>it's not like talk shows have ever had guest hosts before

MOAR

oh i'm just talking shit to rile up the white power dumb fucks you find here. nikolas cruz is an obvious head case.

ok, i'm out. gotta read up on the new Mueller indictments that basically confirm Trump voters were duped into voting for a moron by Oleg and Kasparov.

I think someone is butthurt.
Also you know you just put a giant light on your ip by sending that to them dumbass.

Not Op but if you did that you are a bitch and should leave Sup Forums you are too sensitive.

Wetback.

ok then. And i don't see why you needed to add that last part. Hillary and Trump should both be in jail, along with the Bush and Clinton families. Anyone who actually thinks hes someone to respect and is a good person/ president and not just in it for the memes is stupid as it is. The same as how a liberal sjw feminist for hillary is stupid as it is. Dont be stupid just because everyone else is

Can't we just be tired of people getting murdered without it being about politics?
I don't care who he supported.
He was a fucking psycho who got his hands on guns. I know you fuckers think you're hard, but 99 percent of you wouldn't do what this retard did.

OPERATION JEWISH OVER-PROMOTE
>WE DO NOT STOP POSTING THREADS ABOUT THIS UNTIL THE ENTIRE CATALOG IS THREADS ABOUT THIS...

you'll never catch me behind 5 proxy's muahahah
Nah but really though, even on non-anonymous sites like facebook etc.
You can type nearly anything and unless you're confessing to hurting or acting on something they don't even look that person's way.

Having an opinion will almost never get you in trouble.
Check it.
ISIS is great
hitler did nothing wrong.
stalin should have killed more.
china will own the world one day.

oh no, what-am-i-gonna-dooooo!

youtube.com/watch?v=tpD00Q4N6Jk

link related

holy shit he should have shot those two

And you're any better?
Lazy fucking NEET.

And don't say you're not.