Post only cute stuff in this thread

Post only cute stuff in this thread

No Trump, you won't get any of these lolis.

You took me on a journey mah dude!

How come the don't make sex dolls that look like characters?
I'd pay dirty money to fuck a Juri-Han or an Ibuki.

copyright
They dress some up in cosplays of characters for promotional pics though

Fuck off you stupid fucking loser

mental disability thread
sage
sage
sage

Actually the girl in adidas shorts saved the day

Never mind the haters. Thanks for this thread, OP. I enjoyed it.

Damn, I suppose that is obvious.
I'd still prefer if the looked a little more anime styled. That way you could just buy wigs and costumes.

There are some full on anime dolls but I find them horrendous to look at.

What's a good site to get a small doll from? Like size of the smaller one there but good enough quality?

catdoll.shop
They're a quality company and put out a new 108cm doll thats quite cheap and should be a good quality. Their new models have the best looking vaginas of all the loli dolls.

They look pretty expensive, how much did you pay for one of these ?

Small one 850$ big one 1450$

Keep going with these pics OP, got anymore stories?

Only one more story but I'll post it, others are mostly picture sets but nothing with text or anything like that.

Thanks OP, pls never stop doing these

Thanks, did too much hardcore pics lately, gotta do more cute ones, didn't have much of an idea today though so I just thought about any way to include cute.

this is my life essence rn

show moar

Pretty ...good

Today is only for cute

so when is the day of hard devil

Raccoon brand socks for some reason that’s like the hottest thing ever

Under rated thread.

>tfw the whole thread was just a secret advertisement for raccoon socks.

kek

How much for the right doll?

see

How hard is cleaning the vagina? Is the removable vagina better for cleaning? Do you cum in them or is it too much trouble to clean it out?
Do you take them places? If I got one I'd be afraid I'd get a wheelchair and take her out places and take her to dinner and stuff.

On the small one the cleaning is very easy, I just pop her over the sink wash out with fingers a bit, then again with fingers + antibacterial soap and again with water, then I'll dry her out good with either small sponges or an aquarium pump for blowing air in there.
Removable is a lot better for cleaning but looks worse.
I cum inside everytime, cleaning the outside would probably be more work and doesnt feel as good.
There are others that take pictures outside and even in public, me not though.

I'm definitely gonna get one when I have some money. How are they for cuddling? The metal skeleton seems like it would be hard to cuddle

which one of these two do you prefer more?

The small one is usually sitting on my lap for hours and gets cuddled nonstop, they're very soft.

The smaller one is my first, the bigger one I only got 3 days ago. If not for the problems she has due to being cheap I like the smaller one for being super cute. But the big one is also nice.

do you plan on getting more?

How do they compare to a normal flashlight? Post pic of vagina and the inside texture please.

Show the goods on that thing doggystyle

I don't plan to right now, but it will probably happen. I'm renovating a room in my home later this year and will turn it into my doll room / doll photo studio.

The insides are also ripped like onaholes, using them is a lot better though since you're not fucking a round box. Their cuteness adds to the emotional connection that makes sex better.