Do you want children of your own?

Do you want children of your own?

Already have 2

Sure, but it's illegal.

I do, but at the same time I'm afraid they'll just end up fucked up or dead or little shit heads that I can't be proud of. Idk, maybe.

> already have 2.... many
FTFY

whereas my kids will never die

My sister has a 2 year old. It's put me off them completely, horrible things.

have a couple in my basement right now

Wife cant, and I dont care enough bout bitches to train another one long enough for a jizzjamb

Hell yeah, nigga. When I was in high school we always talked about how we'd love to take responsibility if we ever got a girl pregnant. I graduated high school in 2000, I'm still a kissless virgin. All the niggers and retards have mad fucking kids that barely escaped abortion, that eat popsicles and kool aid for dinner and have full-on retard idiot parents as a life example, but I'm still a virgin bc I'd love to have kids. Go figure.

I didn’t until I had my daughter. Now I barely see her. Feelsbadman.jpg

No, I don't want to spend like $230k over their first 17 years raising them

>Do you want children of your own?
no, i don't want anyone elses children either

At least she doesn’t make me pay child support

what did he mean by this

Yeah, I plan on homeschooling them and testing curiosities I have about child development on them/just fucking with their perception of the world (e.g. seeing how quickly they can advance from basic kindergarten-level to highschool-level stuff, teaching them really basic things completely incorrectly like red is called blue and orange is called purple etc, raise them calling my wife and me random names that aren't actually our names at different points (age 1-3 call us Pam and Clark, age 4-5 now we're suddenly Eleanor and Horace) and probably doing the same with their name, etc.)

Yes, I do. I always have wanted kids of my own.

He's white. He's telling everyone that he's white.

My fiancèe isn't a fan of this idea, but she'll submit to it eventually

>I'm still a virgin bc I'd love to have kids
that isn't why you're a virgin, retard.

>submit to it

break it down for me

Sure. I'm the last male in my family to have my last name, so my family name is fucked if I don't have a son.

Well, since you're such a retard I'll be nice and explain it.

Mostly what keeps virgins virginal is their strong desire to have children. How fucking retarded are you to not know that?

if you graduated HS in 2000 and you still haven't got laid it might be about a little more than your stance on procreation. Ever hear of condoms? Or ever think maybe you're just unfuckable?

>virgins strong desire to have children
oh shit I've never knew that! so all i have to do is stop wanting kids and I can have sex like everyone else? SHIT

Sure but I'll have to adopt or divide asexually
tfw foreveralone

>maybe you're just unfuckable?
Or maybe not

my friends just had a child; doesn't scream/cry much, thankfully. my ex had a kid when i was with her; thing wouldn't shut the fuck up most nights.

She's very much opposed to homeschooling our future kids in general, much more so when I tell her about all of the ways I want to try sociological and psychological experiments on them, but she'll learn who's in charge of the household rather quickly if you know what I mean

Parents are fucking stupid, they think children are totally unaffected by the parents' fucktardedness.
>my kid lies and manipulates
>stupid baby was born to cry all the time
>hurr durr you ever see the state of the world and humanity? it's because i'm such a fucking god damned retard durrrrr

Your wizard status would suggest otherwise user.

>sociological and psychological experiments on them

Would it?

i'd cap it at 2, no more than that, thanks

You're clearly white (excluding Irish)

and you would be correct

cool comebacks but you're still a lonely old horny faggot. i pity you.
inb4 do you? yeah i really do.

do you?