Was what Logan Paul did really that bad?

Was what Logan Paul did really that bad?

Yes, here's a distinct reason why: To shit on and laugh at a horrible situation is funny. All be it still offensive and you should probably wait until the right time, but still funny. Shitting on somebody who was in that situation specifically is malicious and a direct insult to who that person was and their identity and their family. Joking about suicide can be fine in time, but to directly attack a man who had done it probably just a few hours ago is ill conceived and shit.

Who cares?

No, but people love to jump bandwagons of hate. He seems like really dumb person nonetheless.

What happened to you Sup Forums? You used to be edgy and once over you niggers would've praised a guy like LOGan Paul.

>he seems like really dumb person
>seems like really dumb
>like really dumb

We don't like annoying faggot attention whores

Did you even see the video? Don't get me wrong i never liked the guy, and his brother is a legit shithead, but in that video he did nothing wrong.

He didn't point and laugh at a hanging man, he had a few clearly nervous laughs, and it was and overall sober video.

logan isn't Sup Forums lulz, he's just a moron

don't clump me with that fag
also: logmeme is the signature move of the newfag. you are cancer.

>We
Go back to plebbit

It was tacky, but not SJW meltdown bad

No, he's just a faggot pos that gave us a great excuse to hate on.

Kill yourself autistic faggot

I have respect for him. I don't need to like someone to respect them.

when you take into context the rest of the shit he did in Japan you realize this dude really doesn't give a fuck and he knew exactly what he was doing. his apology was self-praising and even the video he made afterwards about suicide awareness is just damage control. at the end of the day though his teen viewers could careless

What did he do?

He wasn't funny enough to be forgiven, nor smart enough to make it a horror story.

>LOGan Paul
He did nothing wrong. He only wanted a creamy log of shit slidding down his throat from Andy Sixx

Guy filmed a dead body no different then any WW1 and 2 documentaries exposing the hard truth about death and suicide. Cracked a joke because of nerves now labeled a monster.
Guy did fuck all but act human in that situation.

why did the jap not get a high five?
Cause logan paul left him hanging

this

He dindu nuffin

while this is true, i think he should have thought more about his audience before uploading. the guy has millions of minors subscribed to him that need not be exposed to death and suicide so young, nor inadvertently learn that this is an appropriate way to react to death.
>imo

No. People didn’t like him before the fact and want this dude to suffer so this is like delicious hate candy to them. I would film myself fucking a dead body in that forest and send it directly to the family that’s how much I don’t care about some gook hanging from a tree. The mob mentality for hating the paul niggers is what’s popular these days. IMO they’re master marketers and have my respect despite the cancerous content.

Didn't read thread because it's my birthday. Will someone tell me (or link to other responses) why this boner is relevant and what he originally did to become controversial? Thanks.

I have a feeling most people are just jealous of the guy. He's raking in a fuckload of money and is completely honest about everything. Even in his shitty music he makes that apparent.. like he even sold an advertisement for christmas. That in itself is shitty, but doesn't explain why he gets so much hate so it's obvious people like H3H3 are jelly faggots.

if he was a legal resident of japan he would of been arrested, as taking any video or images of the dead is highly illegal in that forest.

Typical nigger.

logan is just like, an idiot for real, in your real life. anons come on Sup Forums the same way as a purge movie, to just let out that unfiltered side. anons here at least have some intelligence and presence of mind to know when to act like an idiot, logan and his 'gang' are just actual morons. well logan is marketing smart, but he's still a moron in how he treats people.

Oh shit, nevermind. Now I need a link to the suicide video. Thanks

He posted clips of his crew and himself mocking Japan in order to get attention. I did not view the trip to Suicide Forest, but other antics were about as funny a taking a shit on the pavement. He wanted attention and he got it.

I don't know where this puts me. I think the man abhorrent apart from the clip in question.

Also who/what is this?

>Virgin Nip hangs himself
>Chad Logan flies half way round the world to mock him
kek

>Cracked a joke because of nerves
>what is editing

>i think he should have thought more about his audience before uploading
Why? Jackass, South park trailer park boys and tom green fucking a dead moose didn't think about what kinda audience was watching, They just made content. Same with youtubers in the beginning. The internet was never a place for kids, Parents should learn this or know it from experience. It's on the adults to teach kids about the harsh realities of the world young, In an controlled space not the internet.
And i'll meet you halfway in he knew who was watching his content and didn't care but it's not wholly on him, It's on the parents for letting their kids on the internet unsupervised thinking it's a babysitter.

We grew up. I recommend that to you as well.

Yes, it was extremely bad. I mean, not “blow up the twin towers and rape 10 children” bad, but bad none the less. Suicide isn’t funny, it’s tragic for the families, and frightening for the victim before they decide to do it, not some fucking clickbait for de lawlz. Besides, Logan Paul is an attention seeking faggot, even if he didn’t do what he did, we’d still piss in his face, same goes for his retarded brother.

>Was what Logan Paul did really that bad?

Logan Paul's first problem was being Logan Paul in the first place.

Another YT d-bag attention whore that stupid kids adore, while more reasonable people just want to cave his face in on principle. He knew what he was doing posting the video of the dead guy, because that is who he is.

At this point it's not about the act, it's about take the idea of it being wrong, and beating him over the head with it, proving what a fucking douchebag he really is.

lol, then the weak fuck goes on some "apology campaign", pretending to be human. Instead what he should've done, if he's wants to give a sincere apology is to track down that dead guy's family and speak to them about who he was.....but nope, doesn't do that. Jumps at a chance to be interviewed with ABC, and stay safe answering soft-ball questions where he doesn't have to try hard to pass himself off as a "real" person.

But more to the point, is the act of filming a dead guy wrong (without factoring in Faggot Paul)? Depends how and why you'd go about doing that. The purpose, and expected result. What would you do with that material after you obtained it? Posted it on YT and Sup Forums to jerk off to it? Send it to a Japanese director doing a documentary about Japan's high suicide rates? Give it to police for their investigation? ....or do what Paul did, sensationalize it for click-bait views like a fag.

fuck off cuck

Fine for Sup Forums
Not for YouTube.
There's a reason you have to 18 to post here.

Go hang yourself in a forest.

these are all sources that directly intend to make mockery of serious topics or situations. to backhandedly offer suicide hotlines and pretend to be a martyr for a cause he didnt belong to was wrong and obnoxious.
moreover, unlike the examples you provided, logan made no attempt to satirize the video as an excuse to gear it toward a more edgy audience. while it may be taken as such, it was not his intention. this simply makes it seem like he aimed to monetize or specialize in being the only youtube video to show a dead body, and did not at all have creative intent or meaningful content.
admittedly, i guess i cant quite explain too well what exactly was wrong with the concept of this kind of video. i can only say that it was not appropriate for the time, place, or audience to which it was uploaded.
i will agree though that parents should not allow children to watch bad influences such as him, but i really cant find a way to justify his behavior in any way at all.

haha I'm 23 dumbass

this sums up my opinion pretty well

>I have a feeling most people are just jealous of the guy. He's raking in a fuckload of money and is completely honest about everything
I don't know all about that but more of it was an easy target to hate and people jumped on it like lemmings because it was the in thing to do. Kinda like when idubbbz uploaded a content cop

>Suicide isn’t funny
Sure, it is.

Why, so you can jerk yourself off to another dead body?

Exactly. All these pathetic idiots are just jealous but will never admit it. They're just a bunch of worthless incompetent bandwagonning cucks.

After seeing the video, I can tell he's obnoxious sure, but he didn't really do anything wrong.

Why would anyone be jealous?

The world is overpopulated and those that add to Paul's success just proves who gets to be at the top of the list when the "flood" happens.

Give me a YT'er with a fraction of Paul's success that uses his "internet-fame" for something worthwhile and intelligent, so we'd all be ahead of the curve when the human race implodes.

It's a dog eat dog world dipshit. Learn to fend for yourself without relying on others or you might as well go hang yourself in a forest right now so someone can film it for views.

Can you not give views or any attention to faggots like that? Every attention equals money.

You pretty much just proved my point by basically admitting that you're jealous because he has money while you and whatever boring youtubers you like don't.

Look. I don't know the guy only when things kicked off and i don't see a whole lot wrong with what was in the video but i did say i seen what was wrong with his intentions. The guy editing the video and had time to think over what her was posting.
The reason i bring up those examples is because his behavior reminds me of them the only difference is personality. The jackass crew harassed people in public but we liked it because it was them.
But i'll stand with the opinion that TV and the internet where never made for kids they just occupied it. It's not up to entertainers to censor themselves because kids watch them. It falls on failed parents who thing TV/internet is their free babysitters.

Sorry snowflake but your view means absolutely nothing.

I bet you're also the kind of dumbass who thinks your vote matters in an election.

Wow how you figure pulling that piece of logic out of your ass? ...sideways?

Fuck off. You're not moral.

fair point. ill put this to rest on the fact that they had time to think it over and should have decided against including it. If he were genuinely interested in exposing the harshness of death or the truth of suicide, he could have done so by telling his audience what happened instead of posting it publicly.
you bring up a good point that people have previously enjoyed seeing strangers harassed, but i think death and disrespect in a country that hinges on respect crosses a line not many have come back from.

Did you even read what I wrote? You think I need to rely on the masses to get what I want in life?

I just fucking told you how following the masses makes you more of a target anyways.

You filthy fucking newfag cancer, log memes are the single biggest problem with Sup Forums

It's the Logan Paul PR team again!

Don't bitch about someone else because you're jealous of their success and try to blame their fans. It reeks of jealousy. Find a way to be successful yourself instead.

Are you 12 or something? "But.. but everyone's doing it." If more people understood how YouTube works and were less indifferent than you guys, there would be enough people to turn this OMG SICK PRANKZ BRAH OMG - dude from popular back to no one.

>respect
Stop being such a fucking cuck.

Are you slow?

why care about this modern disney tier boy meets world wannabe cory matthews shitstick?

His fans are not gonna turn their back on him just because a bitter cuck like you is jealous of him. Fuck off and go find a way to make your own damn money.

You'll never get a warm creamy log of shit with talk like that

still with the ass-pulled logic.
>I'm jealous for not being a douche-bag.
"make sense".

Not really, his fanbase is large enough to provide regardless of side-attention. It’s evident in his subscriber count and comments

>so we'd all be ahead of the curve when the human race implodes.

No. His only sin is making lame normie content.

It's 2018 and you argue with jealousy. Reported for underage.

Bullshit. This is the retard who pretended to cry when he put on the color blindness glasses, and who's prior few videos about Japan were just him being a huge piece of shit. Then he exploits a dead man for views.

>i think death and disrespect in a country that hinges on respect crosses a line not many have come back from
I'll meet you halfway again that yes it's disrespectful to that culture but there has been many other youtube creators making videos about the suicide forest poking fun and making jokes about seeing dead bodies and as i see it he was the biggest one with something to happen which makes him an easy target to hate.
>fair point. ill put this to rest
Alright was good chatting with you and i got to piss off myself.

And you think that entails siding with the masses (stupid enough to follow d-bags on YT for stupid shit)?

>Do you know what "implode" means?