Rap is black culture

>Rap is black culture
>Rap is all about rape and murder
>Rappers love degrading women and saying the word "nigger"
>Rappers kill each other for fun
>This is fine for some reason

If rap is black culture then does that mean that black culture is all about rape and murder? Even white rappers talk about rape and murder all the time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n2KpJV4jHUA
instagram.com/p/BfOrDRugWwC/?taken-by=worldstar
youtube.com/watch?v=LDZX4ooRsWs
youtube.com/watch?v=S0nbOenwCLw
youtube.com/watch?v=yz7Cn3pHibo
youtube.com/watch?v=bbEoRnaOIbs
youtube.com/watch?v=m-LywW-jg3A
youtube.com/watch?v=x09sTIjual8
youtube.com/watch?v=H2hGrsExuyc
youtube.com/watch?v=UM1H43eKofk
youtube.com/watch?v=XzFCDqKE4yA
youtube.com/watch?v=SAxf1HKf5ac
youtube.com/watch?v=biaR7ijyzNk
youtube.com/watch?v=C0X1Y1xzcDk
youtube.com/watch?v=NjBmrHPONt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go shoot up a school cracker

So you admit that the only reason school shooters are white is because only white kids go to school? Thanks nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=n2KpJV4jHUA

Black culture is about more that rap, but even at that, it's a very negative and self destructive "culture."

What do you expect from a sub human species? Dolphins have a higher average IQ.

It's about rebellion against any authority and putting yourself first no matter what. It's about "alpha" behavior without compromises.
Yes, that includes violence and murder. Yes that includes degradation of women. Remember that fifty shades of gay niggers from outa space is popular.
Also: What (notable) rapper raps about rape?
It can be considered a counter movement against the white efforts to culturally annahilate black culture, even though that sadly includes some negative traits which have sunken into their culture.

>be OP
>be white
>Try to justify being a wigger

kys m8

So you admit that black "culture" is all about killing and violence? Way to go soyboy. You're proving that these "people" are anything less than violent subhuman thugs. They deserve to be put down.

I like wordplay but the gangsta shit is not fun

Learn to read nigga. "It includes violence and murder" is not the same as "is all about killing and violence".
It's also funny how you nag about violence and in the same post suggest to become WAY more violent yourself. You're really not better than the niggers you despise so much.
Well - you're a little pussy about your believes though, and the internet is your only catalyst for your impotent anger.

I really do want someone to explain to me why black culture is gangs, homophobia and sexism and why that’s something to be proud of. Don’t they realize you can live in a ghetto and not be a cunt? Or at least don’t make it seem amazing.

I read a lot of how rap is cautionary tales, which would be fine, if it was. But singing about shooting people and fucking dem hoes isn’t really a cautionary tale to me. Also it doesn’t help rappers themselves seem like assholes.

Godfather was a cautionary tale, Michael did lose everything because of his lifestyle, Niggas With Attitude isn’t quite on the level of Al Pacino

I just don’t get it, sadly the only mainstream rapper I know of who doesn’t rap about that stuff is Kanye West... When Kanye is one of the less awful people in your group you’ve got some fucking problems.

I’ve seen a lot of SJWs say rock isn’t any better but I can’t take the opinion of anyone who thinks bands like Steel Panther and Ninja Sex Party are serious. Also even they mock themselves, do they need it explaining that the joke is Steel Panther end up fucking fat chicks or that their image is incredible camp and gay? Hell they pretend to have wind machines blowing their hair but it’s two other guys blowing and then they rub the guys nipples....

When Dr Dre starts doing shit like that then maybe I’ll think rap is ironic.

>completely normal behavior is wrong
>says a man in white society right before he hits that bong and watches his wife suck off another guy

My brain is screaming. There’s so many words and yet they mean nothing, I want to give a counterpoint but I don’t want to give it even the base legitimacy of arguing against it.

All I will say is, does he not realize you can write confident and inspiring music without dragging other people down? If you need to drag others down and degrade people to make yourself bigger then maybe you don’t walk as tall as you think? Really, I believe that, if you can peer over someone else’s head when you push them down then you are a small man. If you need people to be degraded to feel bigger then you don’t understand confidence and pride.

Also black culture is limp and impotent if it’s message of power is insults and mindless animal behavior. If it’s message of pride is that... Then I wouldn’t say it has anything to be proud about.

Britpop was a wonderful manifesto of what it means to be British and cultural pride and I don’t remember Blur singing about rape or wiping out other cultures. Okay, I need to stop.

We continue to glorify terrible people on TV and people cant get enough of it.
They re-enact what they see on tv, like a kid who just finished watching an action movie.

Here's a classic example of bad parenting.
Allowing a small child to mimic violence directly from the television.
Then applauding the violent act that was directed towards a family member.

instagram.com/p/BfOrDRugWwC/?taken-by=worldstar

*Just a classic example of a small mind forming it's self identity.*
And these parents allowed violence to be a part of that 4 year old's mindset.
A child that doesnt even understand the concept of life, is already mimic'ing gestures of taking it.

We are a product of the media we consume.
This is a fact.
Look at the kid in the link.
Look at the everyday people around you.

youtube.com/watch?v=LDZX4ooRsWs

youtube.com/watch?v=S0nbOenwCLw

youtube.com/watch?v=yz7Cn3pHibo

youtube.com/watch?v=bbEoRnaOIbs

youtube.com/watch?v=m-LywW-jg3A

youtube.com/watch?v=x09sTIjual8

youtube.com/watch?v=H2hGrsExuyc

youtube.com/watch?v=UM1H43eKofk

youtube.com/watch?v=XzFCDqKE4yA

*This guy denied her a candy bar, so she came back to kill him*
youtube.com/watch?v=SAxf1HKf5ac

youtube.com/watch?v=biaR7ijyzNk

youtube.com/watch?v=C0X1Y1xzcDk

Anyway do you see a pattern?
Whats sad is that there are adults who act just like the people on TV!
Ive seen how the media plays with the mind.

The problem is bad parenting.
Teacch your kids the value of life.
Teach your kids the idea of concequences.

So what about songs of/for/by any military? Aren't they typically glorifying war in a way that focuses a lot on the violence and the enemy being crushed rather than ethics and politics?
While i agree with the notion that people should try to find positive ideals in their lives, i can see it's often easier to find negative ones - as in defining an enemy and degrading it.
It probably hangs together with a certain lack of quality and perspective of life where it's hard to be optimistic about your own future.

Maybe if black people stopped focusing on fighting and killing one another then maybe ghetto life wouldn't be so bad. Maybe if they stopped tearing each other apart and started working together they could achieve something positive. But no it's whitey's fault as always.

You need to put "bad" in front of the first 4 lines of your greentext.

Who the fuck listens to songs about army or war?

Ok name good rap that promotes peace, education and does not rely on 'toughness' as the main value

Well it is hard to climb the social ladder beyond the things everyone you know. It has been proven that children of a family with high education have a much higher tendency to become highly educated themselves and vice verca - even if higher education is practically free.
That hangs together with a certain social alienation with leaving your social circle. Of course you'd say that people shouldn't give a fuck when someone goes for higher education, but they do because that moves power structures within the social life and humans generally don't like change.
So a member of such a community can either accept that he'll leave the community he grew up with or adjust to the culture he's surrounded by.
Social expulsion is though shit, but that's the way it is.

Meh take any metal song of "the brave soldier fighting x".

I think you are trying too hard

Militards and people fascinated with war history

So you're saying that black people choose to stay uneducated because they come from uneducated backgrounds and they don't want to adjust? Then of course things will never get better for them. That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. Even if they don't want to leave their own social circles, something that I can understand, they could choose to highlight the positive aspects of being black and improve things for their own community.

Ok metal sort of promotes violence, but in a fabricated way(not including small margin nazi black metal etc.). Its always in a form of tale or a story, using literary ways of describing the darker parts of life. Its hardly ever personal in a "shoot up the block" kind of way.

Mf doom or aesop rock.

>So you're saying that black people choose to stay uneducated because they come from uneducated backgrounds and they don't want to adjust?
First of all they want to be part of their community and therefore adapt the behavior that's common. You don't see a lot of black weebs - why is that? Because that's practically the opposite of black culture and social suicide.
>Then of course things will never get better for them.
It probably won't without a major change in their culture, but that is something that needs to happen from within and not be forced by whites. They need positive black role models to look up to for instance.
>they could choose to highlight the positive aspects of being black and improve things for their own community.
Again - the negativity comes with having a shitty life because being negative is easier than finding a solution to a problem.

never heard a rap song with rape on it
never heard a rap song with the word nigger unless it was being said by a white person's perspective (like black people saying white people say nigger and thats offensive)

And still you've got neckbeards fantasizing about another crusade, and you bet your ass these people listen to that kinda music.
The major difference is that their calls for violence are stopped by the society through law and social pressure and they therefore obey these rules.
Thesis: They're not peaceful because they chose to.

>never heard a rap song with the word nigger unless it was being said by a white person's perspective
>MTV in the 90's

youtube.com/watch?v=NjBmrHPONt4

Rich people are giving idiots a lot of money to rap about these things to brainwash impressionable youth living in poverty into thinking that's how they should behave.The kids being targeted have very little and are purposely poorly educated. Many of them don't have role models because this has been happening for generations. There mothers are hoes and their father are criminals(which is often their only option for surviving).
They see rappers as role models because of people like Tupac and Biggie Smalls who were fighting against this cycle. So they were killed and replaced by the morons who are popular today.
Those morons are not black culture. There are a lot of good rappers out there who better represent black culture.

>"like black people saying white people say nigger and thats offensive"
>SJW Wikipedia page
>Common phrases

gangster rap is about gangster culture, not black culture

that includes most ethnicities, centered mostly around the drug trade and it's pretty accurate because when you are selling crack, you are dealing with crack addicts and crack addicts are the most desperate of the desperate in society, they will steal, scam and shake down who ever they can to get money because for a crack head, crack is more important than everything else, some will literally kill a guy just for a few hundred bucks just so they can go get high for an hour or two and end up throwing their lives away in jail for petty shit like that

it leads to a culture where violence is the norm, because selling crack is VERY lucrative but to be able to just simply handle it and distribute it, there has to be an understanding among crack heads that you don't just go to jail, you fuck with a gangster and you will meet a violent fate, that's why they form gangs in the first place to protect their drug assets and create a reputation that their assets are protected

that gang culture/drug culture is typically what most gangster rap is about

black culture on the other hand is about niggas pullin fingers and farting and eating chicken and greasy soul food, telling jokes and playing music, dancing around etc. etc. fucking big fat assed girls, afros and corn rows etc. etc.

Those Jazz dudes like John Coltrane were/are part of black culture, and they didnt advocate violence.

Neckbeards are a tiny minority. The crusades are a meme. You remember that this is a nerdy chan website, not a common place normal people look for content. Alot of the racist people who listen to metal, extremists and the like are still peaceful because they choose to. Dont compare these two, it will never work. Rap was born out of socioeconomic struggle with a tendency to represent all the violent culture. Metal was created in the opposite situation and is still revolving more on the musical, technical and lyrical aspects of music rather than promoting violence in your own life.

Yea but how many people you know promote todays black jazz scene(blue note all stars for example) compared to Young Thug and 6ix9ine