72 hour life expectancy. What is a bucket list that can be accomplished in a small town near a west coast seaside town?

72 hour life expectancy. What is a bucket list that can be accomplished in a small town near a west coast seaside town?

>jackoff for 72hrs

eat someone and shoot up a school

go to the streets and rape everything that have a shadow

Oh shit it looks like a face

Shoot up heroin.

For a second there I thought you were posting african "art". But seriously? Sex and drugs, bro. You're gonna die anyway.

Go buy a publix sub and some weed and play rainbow six siege, Best way to leave this shithole.

keep working at the carpet store.

Rape a nun, start a fire, steal a car and crash it faggot

What's killing you tho?

what ever you do post it

It would be great if you.managed to kill one of the untouchable 1% for a change. Like Bezos or Geffen or something. Set a good example.

I would personally do a mass shooting, try to take as many with me as possible...

Are you going to get murdered in 3 days?

Try all the things youre scared to try ur gunna die anyways if its humiliating u won't have to live thru it that long

OP posts evidence of life on Mars and announces he has 72 hours to live. My tinfoil is tingling.

kek

at least he got the high score

Finger your mom. Even if you didn’t respond to this post or your mother will die, no immunities can save you.

Try surfing, go sailing, hike a ridge trail, drink some quality bourbon, sing karaoke, have honest discussions with family and friends.

Bang some smack and 4 hookers at the same time. Make one a trap.
Surf a storm wave
Light a building on fire
Give a bum a grand
Call a few blacks lazy niggers (might shorten your life expectancy)
Try free climbing a transmission tower and drink some expensive booze at the top. Live stream the trip back down.
Try and make those neat crystals with pennies, bleach, salt and ammoy