HEY guys I'm getting ready to take my to take my driving test and I'm a little worried any tips or advice before I go ?

HEY guys I'm getting ready to take my to take my driving test and I'm a little worried any tips or advice before I go ?

Post more adorable noodle

DON'T PANIC

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drink a fuckton of alcohol, good luck user

Drive by the book, make sure you obey all street signs. Stay at least 5mph UNDER the speed limit, let pedestrians have right of way.

DON'T FUCKING PANIC

people who were dropped as a child

Wouldn't say a fuckton, but a few drinks would actually help you relax and stop from overthinking and fucking up basic stuff. Just make sure to brush your teeth and chew some peppermint gum before heading there. Good luck!

Yeah the snake cozy is cute
Here are more pictures in exchange for advice

I failed my first time because the instructor said I wasn't checking my mirrors enough. I totally was, I just didn't move my whole fucking head to do it. They let me retake it again on the spot and I passed but yeah just make sure to make good use of those mirrors. Also don't speed, even by a single mph.

just KEEP IT COOL MAN
getting nervous FUCKS EVERYTHING UP
i mean it, FUCKING CALM DOWN, YOU ARE TOO NERVOUS

5mph under always

Eat something even if you don't feel hungry. It really helps your concentration.

Also suck the examiner off.

>driving test
you're either too young to be on Sup Forums or a fucking loser whos starting driving at 19 or some shit smdh

works every time

When you get your license picture make sure you look blazed so when a cop pulls you over and checks your ID you look like your pic instead of looking fucked up

You're sage words of encouragement are welcomed I thank you for taking the time to help me.

it's easy as fuck. and if you fail you just go the next day. if you fail again, you go the next day. if you fail again, please stay the fuck off the roads because you're a public safety concern

You would make a great dad user

Nice.

Step in dog shit so the whole car stinks. The instructor will be eager to get the test over with asap and probably make it easier on you

>get high
>take test high
>get high scores

Kek

UPS driver here.

Stay under the speed limit.
Use your blinkers.
Check your mirrors.
Yield the right of way, especially to pedestrians.
When switching lanes, turn your head to clear your lanes, not your mirrors.
Be confident in your decisions as you drive.
Look ahead and try to spot hazards or idiot drivers.
Have fun; don't panic but the adrenaline will help you drive like a boss. Just don't overcorrect or attempt to do anything erratic.

Good luck.

How was it? Nice?

Yo any of you niggers know how to cheat on the written exam ?

Gotta go my dudes wish me luck !

A friend of mine said he offset the mirror just a little bit so that he had to move his head to see better. Letting the instructor know he was using his mirror.

If you can't pass that legitimately then you're an absolute retard and have no business driving.

Just sign you name, go to the bathroom and don’t come back. They won’t fail someone who didn’t make the test, it would be illogical, so they automatically give a C+. Don’t tell anyone though, if too many people do it, they will start suspecting.

Look in your blindspot when you change lanes.

>sweater to keep in body heat

Gl man, remember to CALM YOUR NERVOUS ASS DOWN

COME TO COMPLETE STOPS!

That was pretty smart. He must have been forewarned by someone who failed the way I did.

don't suck

I got a perfect score on my driving test. The only bizarre thing is that you're supposed to look both ways at every intersection and do it demonstrably enough for the tester to notice. Otherwise just be on your best be on your best behavior regarding turn signals, speed, etc. Also, I had to do the hand signals for ledt, right and stopping before driving.

How High

>stressing for a driving test in america

don't ever come to Europe, taking a test using the clutch in cities will drive you mad

I failed my first test cause I yawned and covered my mouth. failed at the first stop sign out of the parking lot cause I took a hand off the wheel.

I took my test years ago with no backing up experience. I failed the back in park but passed the parallel park somehow. Don't sweat it. Practice if you still have time to.

The road portion is easy peasy. Work on the parking portion of it.

i wish i could be as comfy as that snek

Have a few drinks for confidence.

keep a safe distance from the car ahead of you according to road conditions and speed.

if you drive under the speed limit you will be docked points for impeding traffic you cunt

This is a big one OP. They'll fail you real fast for tailgating.

Grannies are worth 10 points
Niggers are worth 20 points
Nigger grannies are worth 50 points.

how much are jews worth? 1 penny?

Jews aren't even worth the gas it takes to kill them.

Expensive stuff, dontcha know?

It's always worth it.