Other urls found in this thread:

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/gender
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/sex
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we know x

This meme isn't funny

What about people who are intersex?

>RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There are 5 recognized genders in human biology.

You got that damn right OP.

Look guys, it's basic biology!

>source

[citation needed]

The source is I just picked a random number and typed it

gender is socially constructed. sex is biological.

ok, so, what do the other 3s sexual organs look like or do?

>hermaphrodite isn't a thing

Thats about as good a source as any

If you also consider people with klinefelter's syndrome and other diseases like that, yes

Men, women, traps, taters and autists.

You're talking 1 in 2,000 people. Basically .0005%

I'm at a point now where I'm starting to believe, not everyone needs a voice. At that point, let the child grow up and decide which gender they way removed. It is both male and female until then.

They want removed*

Extra sex chromosome literaly retards of gender

tell me something I dont know...

There are six genders commonly diagnosed, linked to the sex chromosomes:

X – Roughly 1 in 2,000 to 1 in 5,000 people (Turner’s )
XX – Most common form of female
XXY – Roughly 1 in 500 to 1 in 1,000 people (Klinefelter)
XY – Most common form of male
XYY – Roughly 1 out of 1,000 people
XXXY – Roughly 1 in 18,000 to 1 in 50,000 births

Hermaphrodites are a thing, I'll have you faggots recall. If anyone is disenfranchised, it's those fucking people.

It doesn't matter how few of them there are. They exist.

And as I stated before, they are BOTH male and female until they can decide which one they want to be.

They are born with BOTH reproductive material. Should they decide to stay as both, so be it. But they are both.

So, still only 2 genders.

Brings up a question.

Is it gay to fuck a naturally born hermaphrodite?

Yes it does majority rules fucker
If you see a horse eat meat that doesn't make it omnivorous nor does it all horses omnivorous they're still herbivores

Sex and gender are different.

Relevant.

My sibling was born hermaphrodite, they raised her as a girl, and she turned out pretty fucking hot I must say

>mfw id fuck my own half-boy/half-grill sister

>If you see a horse eat meat that doesn't make it omnivorous

If it continues to eat meat then that is exactly what it means.

and how many numbers are there within the number two, op? an infinite amount of numbers? or can you not do math?

How did the genitalia look? The only thing I can find online is shopped or surgery. Was everything normal looking just duplicated? I must know.

No
Its body still can't process it
If it continues eating meat its body will die
You can train an animal to eat what it's not supposed to
But it will die

No. You cannot take a genetic mishap and make it the norm. It is a deformity and it actually leads to very many issues with other parts of the body. Very different health issues.

Hermaphrodite isn't a gender, it's a deformity. And no, fags, I'm not saying they're less human. They're just hermaphrodites. Accidents.

with a

And? That doesn't mean it is not omnivorous.

There's actually four - male, female, neut, and hermaphrodite.

You are whichever one you are born as, but you can dress and act however you please.

I only saw it when I was a kid. She kneeled over to pee outside and it looked like a bump hanging down from where her vag should've been. There was an opening clearly if she was pissing, but there was testicles there over top of the opening.

How in the actual fuck did we get to horses eating meat ffs! We're talking about dicks and 'giners!

Get back on topic ya cunts!

So much this
Genetic mistakes happen all the time sometimes they're so severe the being cannot survive other times it doesn't affect them at all
But just because the same mistake happens more than once (which with an extreme population is almost guaranteed) doesn't mean it's normal
Humans simply can't seem to understand that by forcing these mistakes to survive they're allowing them to be passed on more and more creating more mistakes that will eventually lead to a total collapse

Define gender, define sex.

Because it's the same principal user
There are always exceptions
But there are never enough to dictate a total change in views

shameless samefag here,

I know she can't have children, but they kept her female because she had a functioning female pisshole and female reproductive system that didn't produce eggs. She had sperm producing testes and a female reproductive system.

tl;dr you could fuck her with a dick and the pussy would function as it should, but she could never get pregnant and had a sack of balls. My dick tho

yuuuup

If a giner eats meat and vegetables is it an omnivore?

It can only be considered omnivorous if it can survive off either plants or animals
If eating only one will cause it to die because it's suggestive system isn't built for that then it's obviously not omnivorous by definition

samefag

"No" what? Those are the six most common, and prevalent.

Just because you're saying "no", it doesn't negate the fact that those are the facts.

Anyone trying to defend mentally ill freaks should gas themselves. There's two genders. Males have dick and balls, women have vagina and boobs. That's it. Deal with fact.

Females, and better females, commonly referred to as traps or femboys

sex is bobs and vagene
gender is a word we want to redefine in order to cause confused and create loopholes in the law that can be exploited and what we really mean is sexual preference and fetish.

It's literally the same thing you twat

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge. this place... this place has a lot to offer. heh you'll see, kid. that is if you can handle it.

Do you say humans have one arm because of a random birth defect too?

Faggot grammar Nazi

It also doesn't change the fact that they're still mistakes and shouldn't be treated as anything but

Great, you just triggered the "not my president" crowd. We about to see some vagina suits up in here

No you are changing the definition of omnivorous to suit your needs. Its like saying a person who eats rocks isn't a rock eater because they cannot digest the rocks. They still eat rocks, therefor they are a rock eater.

You are actually autistic

Treated? Like a termite infestation?

These people didn't ask to be born differently.

4 most common forms of hermaphrodites and then the 2 genders. Hermaphroditism is not a gender (ditto for it's deviations) and should not be defined as such.

Hermaphroditism is simply a failure to properly formate genitalia. A mistake. A failure in the very complex process of forming the genetic and evolutionary miracle that is a human - Accidents happen.

gender and sex are different. gender is the psychological mechanism that drives you. sex is your genitals and whatever comes with it.

Sociologist here

Gender is shaped through actions, and interactions. Human nature simply provides us the capability to learn, produce, and recognize masculine and feminine gender qualities.

yeep

And I like to fuck both of them.

>BISEXUALITY ROLL!!
even fap to female(s)
odd fap to male(s)
dubs fap to both sexes
trips go to bed
quads quit Sup Forums 4ever

Gender is a social construct. There are two genders inherent to western society. Arabic and Native American cultures had / have something along a third gender.
Sex is a biological reality, including 'intersex' people, too.

And this is why gender has become such a convoluted concept. Because we have autistic sociologists getting involved in what should be a genetic study.

That's wrong

Wrong. Gender is tied to sex.

And since you mention it, something I'm very proud of is my IQ. It's incredibly high and it gives me power over all the plebious ignorants on this site. Only a select few in the world, and possibly the universe, could possibly hold a conversation with me without getting confused. This is because I discuss things like quantum physics, black holes and time and space themselves. My intellect is far superior to the common man. I could take all of you in a fight. I'm currently pursuing a doctorate in medicine, criminology and neuropsychology. Yes, I'm getting a triple doctorate. Jealous? I would assume so. Move along now, unless you have an IQ of over 135 I don't wish to communicate with you on any level. I could take any and all of you in a real debate.

Neither does a puppy born without it's pallet but it dies just the same
I'm not saying they deserve to be put down
I'm simply saying that treating them as an argument piece for the whole is stupid

They need to be send to the frontline

RAAALLLLL

Yep, your born with dick ,you are a boy.
You born with pussy u 're a girl, faggot

You're simply ignoring the fact that the rocks are not his main food source if it was he would be dead

Uhh... this copy pasta is annoying

There is nothing wrong about sociologist and anthropologist dissecting a social construct.

I corrected my own spelling. I was the one that posted that reply.

If it was a social construct. If we're talking about masculine and feminine conventions that's one thing but gender is totally different. A differing masculine convention on a female does not define a new gender it just means you have a different personality or character formation. The more genders there are the more society gets fucked over having to make adjustments for it.

I could give less of a damn if you defined two genders with masculine/feminine conventions on a spectrum. But no. We have to make everyone think so highly of themselves in an autistic way because of the billions of unique genders. It's all bullshit.

Male and female are IT.

2 sexes

Multiple genders "the term is also used more broadly to denote a range of identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female."

Who gives a fuck though? What kind of accommodations do those who don't see themselves as male/female want anyways?

I think you should swap "gender" with "identity"

Are you retarded? There are many genders. Gender is masculine vs feminine. Do you mean sex? Well I hate to break it to you but in mammals there are 4 sexes. Male, female, female with testicles, and male+female. God damn Sup Forums where did you niggers turn to region instead of cold hard facts and science? Also op is a faggot.

Are you stupid? There are only two chromosome combinations: XX, XY. Xenogenic developmental aberrations notwithstanding.

Srsly is no one gonna reply to this?
It’s almost as good as, “what the fuck did you just say to me you little faggot...”.

bait

>some random jew philospher tried to distinguish gender from sex
>here comes the retards with the touchdown

Multiple genders but only 2 sexes. Nuff said.

This = thread

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/gender

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/sex

good goy, gender is an abstraction now

there are only 2 genders. but multiple identities you can associate with

There are 4 genders. Educate yourself retard.
Genderless
Bi-gender
Male
Female

It is. I think it's a pointless term personally.

what if the 23rd chromosome is mutated and instead of XY or XX there is YX or XYY?

inb4 genetic mutation!
Well it turns out that this isnt a mutation because its a hereditary dominant gene.

>genderless
>a gender

Then again, what makes something 'pointless'? What is a 'point'? In fact, what is the question, 'what is'?

There are 2 genders. Educate yourself retard.
Male
Female