Underrated as hell

Underrated as hell

hey ho

Jon Anderson's vocals in Lizard are chilling

Ok but all songs are mediocre but opening and closing track and even then the opening idk

Every boring prog cliche in a single album. Although it's growing on me

Agreed.
Lizard and Islands are too tier.

Untrained pleb ears can't appreciate this and Islands.

King Crimson's attempt at Atom Heart Mother and failing

Islands was definitely better than Lizard though, Islands is underrated but Lizard was the least good of all KC albums.

Why do people always group Lizard and Islands together? I love both, but they're completely different albums with completely different tones.

the noddy oh

>Lizard was the least good of all KC albums.

Yeah if you only listend to Red and ITCOCK I can understand why you express such a pleb opinion.

i thought this was unotheactivist im out

Speaking of KC, is thrak underated? I dont see much praise or talking about it

Lizard shits on AHM you fucking pleb

Definitely. I listened to it again earlier today, and it really does deserve more praise. It's a wonder how flawlessly they were able to intertwine the Red and Discipline sounds so well and yet create an entirely new beast in the process. Walking On Air just might be their best ballad (yes, better than I Talk to the Wind and Matte Kudasai). Maybe switching the tracklist around a bit might've helped, but it's still really good the way it is. Better than anything that came after it, I'd say.

thrak is ok but construkction is much better desu. a lot of the rocky songs on thrak just sound like rehashes of the Red title track to me

saw KC on thursday and they played Cirkus and the glass tears section of the title track. fuckin dope, i was worried about how Cirkus would translate live but it worked great

Which one was the least good album then?

From 69 to 85, worst album is Poseidon.

I pretty much expected you to say that, but still I dont see why people consider it the worst.
I listened to it years ago but from what I remember is just ITCOTCK 2.0, its not outstanding but isnt stale

>flat mate is shagging loudly
>i'm in bed studying and listening to King Crimson
>wonder why i'm single

Larks Tongues in Aspic > Red = Discipline > The Power to Believe > Starless and Bible Black > Thrak > Beat > The Construkction of Light > In the Court of the Crimson King = Lizard > Three of a Perfect Pair > In the Wake of Poseidon > Islands

pretty good but unfortunately the worst of the 69-84 albums

It's a good pleb filter

nope

Larks > Red = Discipline > Starless > Islands > ITCOTCK > Beat > Lizard > ITWOP

FUCK YOU ALL POSEIDON WASNT THAT BAD

Poseidon is really underrated desu