/b's dead now

/b's dead now.
Some of my favourite threads used to be catching nonces. So I've created a acc pretending to be 15 yo on skout.

Lets go fishing bois

Bump, for "educational purpose"

RIP Sup Forums

So I've had the account for about 15 minutes and already my phone is non stop messages.

I'm gunna only select 2 to pursue once i tell them my age. A dr has to be one.

Bump

BuMP

I see potential. I approve

Trump

The doctor seems keen after getting my ages.

Still cautious.. but he's nibbling at the bait.

If anyone has suggestions lf how we can SUBTLY get him to sway the the conversation to a less innocent one please suggest

>not a trap thread
>not a FB/IG thread
>not a logfag thread
>not a BLACKED thread
FUCKING BUMP my man

bump

>COC
Subliminal HIT!

Bump

This is gonna be gud

Hmm maybe
-Friends with money
-mature friends
-friends to buy booze?

also bumping with a waifu

bumping

bump

Second hit bois.

Interesting, op not being such a fag. Go on.

open bar show id

>what drink are you talking about?

There's no way you'll get a good answer

Just keep talking. He’ll get bored and try it sooner or later.

Git iiiit!

Bless you OP we need more user's like you !

This gone be good.

Start setting up a lonely vibe. So far, you've started it by being grounded (no access to friends). You can also drop that you broke up with your bf a few months ago, so you don't even have him to chat with.

If he bites with why did you break up, feign embarrassment for a while. He should coax you. Then (begrudgingly) admit that your mum walked in on the two of you having sex, and he was embarrassed and couldn't bear to look her in the eyes any more. Now you're just relegated to texting people. (Sex is introduced, and the loneliness is emphasized).

This one. All the way.

But get the Doc too, find his FB and we can send his convos to his friends and family

That dive would scare the shit out of me if I was the doctor.

DINGDINGDINGDING

sauce?

>heaps

Excellent

How old are they?

nice reverse psy
>you promise not to report me?

what he said try to get their FB or something
get em to post dick pics

Hold up, op we gonna expose this man? Ruin his life??

Goooooood

I hope

Eventually:
>lets exchange phone numbers, texting is so much easier
>we can swap nudes
Pic random

bump
this is fucking gold op

Bump

Yes please.

Quality thread Op

yes, faggot. lock and load

Took your advice.

Gold

Bump
Watch him just be a really smart 15 yr old with a doctorate

ugh, fucking milk it nigga you best get dirty. find a lot of random pics of some internet or Sup Forums slut and bait him hard.

Bumping

You nearly fucked that up. Tell him it was a tranny if he gets suspicious.

Go to catalogue, ctl f "Mormon" that's the pics im using.

Be like "Btw im a cop"

He won't get suspicious...he'll think it was just a typo.

ask him for some cash so you can come meet him and then blackmail him into giving u more

What app is this?

he wants the virgin redhead.
ALSO IF YOURE GONNA LARP AS A GIRL GET YOUR FUCKING GENDER/PARTER PREFERENCE STRAIGHT

Two typos

Kek wills it

Bro I want to see this fuckers life destroyed as much as anyone but at least extort his ass first

YOU FUCKED UP
>dating a girl at 19
>he

Any smart person will catch this and realize you are a man!!!!!!!!!!!

is that real i cant fucking tell

Please, continue.

THIS. He wants a virgin, so say your mum interrupted you before you could do it! This shows willing, but implies you haven't been soiled yet.

>do sex
>mfw

>yea I guess I'm kinda glad he's gone--what kind of loser 19 yo doesn't have a car. That's why I want to meet more mature ppl

Dr Disrespect?

bump

Reel it in

Or "we had sex but he could only get 1 finger in before we got caught" so you're not backpedaling

OK, now just drop the hint that without anybody much to talk to you've just been browsing the web. When he asks what you're browsing, say you went to chatroulette to find somebody to chat with. (Wait for him to ask how that went). Then say it was "OK, but a little over the top. Granted, I was turned on a bit by it...but, it was over the top."

That should make him think that you're fired up, and embolden him to move faster.

Ask for pick up further into the conversation. Ask for licence plate so you know it’s him.

I approve of this thread and keep it up and ruin the fuckers lives then call the cops and have their pedo asses thrown in the slammer.

any smart man would have not named himself doctor

Damn guys these threads are so rare nowadays but I need to go to sleep, I’m dieing here. Have a good thread fuckers

Quickly put Richard back in his place.

That’s too obvious. Say there was a lot of dicks and you’ve not seen too many before.

kek

>can I tell you a secret?

If he isn't hooked by now, he will then.

Topkek

lawl that guy is too easy post more doc

Too graphic for a discussion with a stranger. Girls don't talk like that. He wants a suggestable/corruptable virgin princess, not some socially-impaired slag.

kek, op is actually not that bad

Saved

fail

Don't do this, obviously.
Ask for a pic, but asking for a license plate is retarded. If anything ask if he has facebook/any other social media, and we can go from there. Don't do it quite yet though.

Honestly if the guy is 20 or under just leave it, the expose won't be as effective.

Are they all this huge? I saw one that had to be 5"...omg

top kek, we need more
bump

I keked