Anyone else find these daily mass shootings in America hilarious?

Anyone else find these daily mass shootings in America hilarious?

No other country in the world has this problem yet Ameriburgers are too stupid to see this and actually do something about it because of “muh right to bear arms!1”

I look forward to the next school shooting, murrimutts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mqMBJTX7DsE?t=18m34s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_shootings_in_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=Q43IC0_hMTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're all hoaxes retard

Its just one of those things that goes along with having freedom, and basically owning the rest of the world.

I look forward to hearing about your 2nd tier shit Eurocunt-ry.

Retard alert lol

Not even a Eurushit

Also China owns you and has you by the balls and you know it.

You can have your “freedom” and daily mass shootings, mutt. I’ll just sit back and enjoy the show.

You're gay.

OP, making the same retarded divisive thread over and over again?

this retarded

so?

Well it's more than just that OP. American's dont give a fuck about people with mental health. This guy has been terrorizing his neighborhood for years, dropping huge red flags leading up to the shooting, yet nothing was done.

What we need to start doing is require parents to have their children screened before allowing them in schools, just like we do with vaccinations.

sure kid
stay retarded

So much butthurt ITT

It's just the South. These kids would have gone on to just be soldiers or single moms on heroin or some shit. No loss.

>Also China owns you and has you by the balls and you know it.
Lulz, their economy is strictly based on the USA's purchasing of their products. At any point, the USA could not only stop buying form them and making their own products again, but they could also refuse to pay any of the money they owe an there's nothing China can do about it. If the US Dollar bill collapsed tomorrow, China too would collapse.

>and making
And start making***

Is it so hard to believe that there's more than one person who believes americans are retarded?

You placing a bet on the score for the next one too? More exciting than the football for sure!

Well fuck you, I guess.

As much as it hurts me to say it it's not the guns. Just look at what people said about the guy.

"He acted like he knew me and that creeped me out" - some kid he went to school with for years and saw at work and briefly talked to

It's because our society as a whole (globally) is becoming more and more about fuck everyone I do what I want and no one else matters.

>china owning anything

just you sweetie

You meant to say false flag operations dickhead

No, I'm not American, but I think it sucks that their kids are so often in danger, in a school of all places.. its insane, I hope they figure out a useful course of action as soon as possible.

Fuck you, you fucking edgelord

Unfortunately nothing is going to change. If the lives of innocent kids doesn't speak s change nothing else will.

Not retarded at all. Looking from the outside, the situation is ludicrous. Personal ownership of firearms has been declining in the US for the last 30 years and yet the NRA has become more influential The challenge is to keep weapons out of the hands of the mentally ill. But we have far too many people of the "you can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead hands" mentality. Every one of those people, of course is mentally ill.

innocent?
I bet every one of those kids played with their naughty bits

B-but muh thoughts and prayers...

We All laugh and giggle about it here whenever there is another mass shooting in the land of the fat. You mutts will never learn

Thats an odd way to say "I have autism"

He looks like shit.

>But we have far too many people of the "you can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead hands" mentality. Every one of those people, of course is mentally ill.
Kys nigger.

Too bad. Kids aren't worth as much as muh guns.

>no other country
youtu.be/mqMBJTX7DsE?t=18m34s
educate yourselves you stupid fucks

It's Florida. We're not Southerners. We're far too educated and civilized. Unless you get to the panhandle where all the riff raff live. Might as well be south Alabama.

Eurotard confirm lol

I remember when obama was in office and everyone said china was gonna come xollext on thier debt and it was all obamas fualt. I like how now we keep increasing the national debt and deficit but its just fine, we dont even talk about it.

If I'm honest I do find them entertaining. Sorry, merrifats

"I believe that we should make stricter gun policies in order to reduce the amount of school shootings that occur monthly, let alone annually."

>B-BUT MUH GUNZ!

I understand you wish to own guns, and you will still be able to legally obtain them, albeit it may take longer if stricter protocol were enforced

>MUH SECOND AMENDMENT! DIS IS UNAXEPTABL!

people who think everyone owning an AR-15 is a logical course of action need just as much mental evaluation as those who conduct these shootings

Fagget confirmed

>people who think everyone owning an AR-15 is a logical course of action need just as much mental evaluation as those who conduct these shootings
What's wrong with people owning AR-15's user?
Their rounds are 9/10 times smaller than pistol rounds.

"what we need to do"

(((They))) are here yall

JIDF and CIA niggers spotted everythwere.

All this butthurt

Did you take the NRA's dick out of your mouth while you typed this well-orchestrated post or did you leave it in so that you could multitask?

Nothing we can do we are flooded with spics and niggers

>inb4 graph is stupid because of "reasons" I cannot come up with right now.

>They have smaller rounds, its not like thats irrelevant, not like some child just killed a bunch of people with those smaller rounds

What the fuck does thhag matter? Are you autistic.

What does the NRA have to do with citizens sticking up for our God given right of self defense?

this retarded

Just looked at the Wikipedia chart of deadliest mass shootings. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_shootings_in_the_United_States . This guys has gone straight into the charts at #9. That's really something!

your parents must be so proud

What a Eurocuck

It matters because people see the AR-15 and think it's some big scary people killer, when post gun violence is by higher caliber pistols.

I didn't even bother reading his shit post

>when post gun
When most gun***

this retarded

sure kid

That's a very lazy approach to an important issue. Use your words or GTFO

I think it's exciting. Like living in the wild west. Everybody else is just a bunch of pussies.

It was a half assed appeal to emotions. Not worth reading, you did good.

this retarded

this retarded

>Moron never read the inb4
>Moron still responds with nothing of value

this retarded

but it is stupid. Why does it stop at then why ban guns? If only organized crime and the police have guns i'll never ever have to face someone with a gun since organized crime thugs only use it to shoot eachother up. I can handle guys without guns. If they got knives i run. Flawed chart is flawed.

O

this retarded

Truth.

so?

>Why does it stop at then why ban guns?
Literally illiterate.

thinking you have power here
this autistic

this retarded

this retarded

Great rebbutal user, totally changed my opinion on the matter.

Rebuttal***

Someone red pill me on Columbine. Somebody told me there was 7 shooters. true?

obvious bait is bait.

people smuggle grenades into jail up their anus, but all the firearms that you can craft in a machineshop with a dewalt angle grinder will surely never be made by a common petty theif
youtube.com/watch?v=Q43IC0_hMTs

Who else finds all these other countries being all up in Americas business hilarious? I mean they have their own problems to worry about but instead of doing something about them all they can do is tell America how to fix something that is normal for them.

Proof that you can make a graphic that says anything you want.

I want to rape him so badly

Your inb4 related to the chart. I wasn't calling the chart retarded. I was calling you retarded.

Women can't outrun men. At least the women I've raped couldn't.

Shooting isn't that hilarious but what follows is. American society is deeply damaged on various points and it leads to children murdered, just like what happens in the "shit holes" their president is talking about. Damaged on various degree yet they fail to see it and all argue on 1 point, like gun control, instead of talking a look at the big picture. One says it's bcs gun control the other says it's bcs the killer was mentally sick. Both sides are right and both problems needs to be adressed in order to fix shootings. They have demonized the opposition so much, they they simply can't see this or agree the their point is valid.
But yeah. Americans stupity is funny.

Columbine happened and it was bad. There ya go.

When you can easily go kill 17 people with it, whatg the fuck is it other than a big scary people killer? Seriously?

I'm American and I actually get satisfaction from them but then again, I get satisfaction from watching europoors slowly becoming part of the caliphate too. I'm white as white can be, we'll have a multitude of civil wars here eventually and I'll enjoy that too until I die. I'd rather die fighting than die laying down like most of the "civilized" world does. So much fuss over nothing and birth rates here far outpace any deaths.

Because I posted a chart and didn't feel like articulating it?
Right....

sitting here waiting to see his "republican voter registration made by you.

Stop using info wars as a source, the name isnt even spelled correctly you mongoloid.

The red hat his classmates have stated he regularly wore says enough.

"Guns don't kill people, people kill people" retard. If he wouldnt have gotten his hands on guns so easily he wouldnt have been able to shoot a bunch of people. It's Muricas fault.

So why did Trump help plan this?

It also reflects the condition of debate in the US. It is impossible to have any civilized debate in which each side listens to the other's point of view. Everyone and everything is so polarized here, it's crazy. Democracy has gone to the dogs too.

His political party is irrelevant.

I wonder why mass shootings happen in gun free zones, jeezz, I wonder why.

>i can parrot alex jones and his fake fucking shit
Any actual info?

I'll trust your word on an anonymous image board, kike and/or cia nigger.

not to 3/4 of america and obviously you?

>When you can easily go kill 17 people with it
I can load a backpack full of pistols and get more than 17 people. Though AR-15's will help with accuracy, they don't necessarily guarantee anyone more kills, your argument is baseless and moot.
>whatg the fuck is it other than a big scary people killer?
It's a tool, just like every other firearm user.

Powerful arguement, really made your point.