Every realized that there's never a mass shooting at a gun range?

Every realized that there's never a mass shooting at a gun range?

Everyone has guns.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5vPnMbLr5nc
wired.com/story/pro-gun-russian-bots-flood-twitter-after-parkland-shooting/
youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It seems to happen mainly at schools. It makes me wonder about the psychology of young people, particularly around technology. These kids are lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=5vPnMbLr5nc

It happens at school because you go 12 years of your life being picked on. At a gun range you are with other brothers. There also isnt shootings at other club/gatherings either where people are made to feel equal and important

Because 85 to 90% are red flag fakes or done Professionally

ask chris kyle how that worked out

>Paid for a gold bolt.
>Clear mags
>Barrel made for distance shooting
Using iron sights
Really man?

so you are saying that if everyone at school had guns there would not be any more mass shootings.. you'r fucked up, u need help . seriously.

/thread

>A quality AR
>on Sup Forums

I'm surprised, you saving for an optic I hope?

Nice strawman

Every piece of gear in that pic is super clean and brand new. There's not even wear on the knife handle or the edges of the helmet.

I'm calling airshit.

...and we should think that you're NOT a Russian instigator, why?

wired.com/story/pro-gun-russian-bots-flood-twitter-after-parkland-shooting/

>not recognizing Giessele

Not OP but it's not airsoft, it looks like an expensive safe queen AR

Russians don't have ARs

Dubs of truth

Fucking kek

Notice the confused look on the gun-nut's face during the shooting.

She could have easily kept going.

16" isn't made for distance shooting

He bought a 1911, he doesn't intend to actually usr his gear

well there wouldnt...maybe one or two people would get shot, then the perp would be dead.

No reason to not have armed security, maybe teachers.

someone looking to commit a shooting is at one to practice you idiot....

also the reason they attack places that are unarmed.... really? you're such a dumb teenager.

Why do you only have a 10 round mag in that AR-15?

Also, there is a town in America where gun ownership is *legally mandatory.* Know how much crime there is?
Zero.

Jesus, how wrong can you take his argument?

nice flip flops on the neck beard

The US wont even pay teachers good wages and people expect them to afford armed guards?

hehehehehe

used iron sights on a 500 meter range in the marines, no problem

The article was about Russians flooding social media and boards with messages...not flooding the world with ARs.

they are now talking about having teachers carry in schools, about fucking time

more guns. yeah, that's the solution!

i see they got to you too

i see you're a fucken retard

Uh, looks like ((("they"))) got you, too

I've seen mostly euros talking about how a country on the other side of the world needs to ban guns or making a threads to let everyone know how much they don't care that we are stupid for having ARs

>30 teenagers pick at you every day, make fun of you, make your work impossible and all this for miserable pay
>you have a gun in your desk

Because minorities don't go to gun ranges

strawman.
But considering that places where guns are known to be are rarely attacked (outside of hollywood movies)... yes. If all the teachers carried, and if everyone KNEW they carried, no one would attack schools. Or if some idiot DID try it, they'd be a lot less successful.

take away all the guns, that's the solution!

Seriously though, let's look at the numbers.
More than 5 guns per person in America.
Over 320 million American citizens.
Around 34k gun related deaths (includes suicides and negligent discharge) in 2015. That's 0.0105% of the total population in one year.
It's minuscule. More people die from legal drug overdose due to mis-prescribed medication. Almost as many people die from car accidents.
So a few people lose their shit and kill some other people. That's bad, as we can all agree. However, does that mean that the rest of the population--that over 300 million people--should give up their second amendment rights and turn in their guns just because a few people can't control themselves?
Should those 300+ million people give up their cars because a tiny minority can't drive for shit, or actively drive trucks into crowds?

Because gun ranges are not full of defenseless people, they are full of people armed with weapons similar to yours. People are not forced into gun ranges 8 hours a day. People are not exposed to the same level of mental strain/punishment in a gun range as they are being locked in a building with hundreds of people who are going to judge you based on things you have no control over. People in gun ranges are most likely there to enjoy a hobby and have a good time honing a skill they enjoy, instead of mindlessly remembering bits of information without any critical thought. The person who would shoot up a school, in my opinion, would be someone seeking revenge and someone who is unable to experience anything outside of himself. Someone who believes he is suffering because of others around him, not his own attachments and ideas. So, if you get rid of these people, or show them what happens when they 'cause' you pain, that it will stop. Also, they are cowards. They want to fight the people that caused their pain, but they don't want to do it on even ground. They want complete control, complete power over these people. Bringing a gun to a school is exactly what they think control is, now everyone will follow what he says, what his ideals are. People might finally listen to him. People will respect his boundries instead of pushing them. It doesn't matter if it is out of fear, because all that matters is how the shooter feels in the moment. In that moment, the only thing the shooter is feeling is power and control, the two things that caused all the pain in the first place. You wouldn't feel the same in a gun range, you would be on even ground. I doubt the shooter would have the self confidence to think he could win a firefight, much less desire being in a situation he felt he couldn't control in some form.

except i didn't suggest taking away all the guns. your shitty strawman is shitty. i didn't bother reading the rest of your nonsense. :)

The "US" does not pay teachers. How much to pay teachers is a state/local decision. Some of them make good money.

>You have a gun visible in the holster on your side.
>30 teenagers know you have a gun in the holster at your side, know you've taken courses to use it, and know you do not appreciate any coonshines in class.
>niggers stop chimping in class.

people have been killed at gun ranges

I remember seeing a video of a mother killing her son at a range

You're right!
Let's ban the schools!

FINALLY someone who realized that the excluding school system is part and cause of the problem

bless you OP

>being such a poser that you purchase faux military gear, join a militia, and play guns as if you were still 10

god I hate fat trumpanzees

>I didn't like your argument so I didn't read it.
You are what's wrong with America. Suck a fresh fuck.

States receive federal money for state run schools.
States determine the pay for individual school districts.
Thus, federal money pays--at least in part--for teachers.
Want to know how you can prove this, 100%? Look back at the whole push for standardized testing. The entire reason for teaching to the tests was in order to raise test scores...or lose that federal money.

you didn't have an argument. you posted a strawman. that tells me you, and your opinion are worthless. :)

How to destroy a thread.

Can't get as large a body count at a range. Won't get as much media reaction either. It's all about the publicity for these pussies.

Let me guess, you do mature things like play Mario and watch Rick and Morty?

>Mass shooting
>One guy died
Wdhmbt?

how many need to die to kill op's premise?

This guns dont kill people meme is getting stale now. Everyone with half a brain cell knows that guns need a finger on the trigger.

Nobody that wants guns off the streets ever talks about illegally procured firearm deaths or mental health.

That autistic bowl cut boy who did sandy hook stole his weapons from his family and he was getting bullied at school and felt imasculated at home by his nagging bitch mother, causing him to desire superiority in the form of unloading 5.56 into multiple children.

The akimbo gook was getting bullied at college and was most likely feeling like a beta orbiter around girls so he decided to go lara croft on the lecture theatres.

The PUBG duo shot up their school because they felt secluded and imasculated by their peers and also societies dictations of normality.

The rich rainman kid stabbed up chicks and we all know why he did that shit.

This kid was most likely getting bullied at school and probably had some wild shit going on at home.

Instead of willingly removing your ability to combat the intention of tyranny by a central government, why don't you tall about bullying and how it's amplified by a materialistic society that is documented on the hour every hour on social media by youths who have no thought process for consequence when it comes to interacting with a different person. If half of these kids had atleast one polite and understanding interaction during their day with a peer or a family member, they wouldn't develop severe mental illness and shoot a place of their choosing up. I'm in no way defending shooters but jesus fucking christ atleast I'm giving them their democratic right as humans on this earth to a trial.

Fucking Demorats. All about the sword and not the hand.

chris kyle /yourlogic

>mass shooting
>murder suicide
Pick one

Gun ranges are for faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE