Am I the only man who can smell womens menstrual blood when they are on their period?

Am I the only man who can smell womens menstrual blood when they are on their period?

It has a sickly sweet smell, like sweat mixed with sugary soda.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/health-fitness/body/meet-woman-can-smell-parkinsons-disease/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can often smell it too, I also thought I was the only one.

Hahahahahah yea dude you're the only one , pretty cool super power isn't it. Maybe you can smell the poop falling out of a ducks butt a mile away

Is that not ammonia?

its definitely coming off of women, especially when they are hot, but only select women.

Smells like dead babies

I can’t smell anything at all

I'm female and I've always been able to smell it on other girls but not really myself

Also my friend was pregnant and I could smell it all 9 months, I think it's hormones not blood

>Anons find out about humans being animals

Congrats.

You sound like you unironically listen to hardcore and drive a Subaru

I'll be honest it kind of makes me horny, especially when its a pretty girl

1 internet for you, good sir

That's instinctual, tbh. Means she's not with offspring, therefore you find the urge to inject her with your seed upon the next cycle.

isn't there an old movie about a guy who got all his fice sences improved,so at one scene he can smell a fat woman taking a dump from a long distance?

*five

There was a woman in the UK (I think) that could actually smell if a person had alzeimers. True story.

Sorry, it was actually parkinsons.
telegraph.co.uk/health-fitness/body/meet-woman-can-smell-parkinsons-disease/

No, you're not the only one who can smell this.
It's too damn it makes me nauseous and dizzy

dude

srsly

how tall (short) are you?

sorry, it was actually a hoax, telegraph wrote an apology after that shit

source?

uuh, the telegraph? google it you lazy mofo

6' 6" why?

i just imagined your nose being at the same level as menstruating vagina, i dont know what 6 6 means

201.168cm

I can
my mum used to just leave it in the toilet when I was a kid and ever since I can smell when to avoid certain situations
smells fucking horrible