Why don’t you own an AR-15 yet Sup Forums?

Why don’t you own an AR-15 yet Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHS4qRJ8cFI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0
gunviolencearchive.org/
idioms.thefreedictionary.com/hold accountable
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There are lots of things that I don't own that I could.

Guns are our friends

implying I don't

I feel like I'm at a party and the most awkward guy there is trying to strike up a conversation.

Because I'm not terrified of someone seeing the size of my penis and ridiculing me for it.

But I already have one.

because I like AK pattern rifles better

NICE TRY, NSA!

I do. Along with close to a 1000 rounds. A 9mm loaded with 124 +p HST that's my daily CCW and a shotgun loaded with Hornady 00 buck

Because I'm not planning to shoot up a school.

Neither am I but I own several

That's what someone planning to shoot up a school would say

I'm not. Honest.

I had two but then I sold them.

See that's what the fuck is wrong with little snowflake pricks like you. Have you ever though maybe smit isn't firearms that is the problem?. I CC my 9mm every day, own a ar-15 made into a totally milspec rifle for my own personal satisfaction of when I joined the army in 08. I have not once brandished my firearm or take it other than the range or when I travel out if state with the exception of my daily conceal carry . It's not our fault that the world has turned boys into an absolute pussy pansy ass little bitch that can't stand up for himself when he gets bullied and instead resorts to murder then just growing a pair of balls and beat the fuck out of the bully like normal fucking boys that were not raised by total liberal snowflakes

Canada. Sorry.

Spikes tactical now cater for the snowflakes

Triggered much? I was taking the piss anyway. The reason I don't own a gun is my mental health record and the fact I'm in the UK you homo.

I don't, but I'm thinking about buying a couple of them just in case the Dems ever start having any success with their gun control.

Not that fag but as a fellow gun owner and a connoisseur of fine firearms I think that men today will never be the men of yesterday until they’re forced to be due to societal upheaval/civil war in the US

So let it happen

Okay I believe you

Dude how is she so sexy

That's a pretty good reason, youre good in my books

Fucking hilarious! Firearm ownership in the US is within five points between conservatives and liberals. Keep thinking you're the only mother fucker packing.

Glad to see someone with common sense and a appreciation and respect of firearms.

look at the pussy that needs to walk around with a gun to feel safe

fucking pansy

it's hard as fuck to get a bb gun here, i would love to get an ar but i simply cant

Because there's a two year waiting period here. Id rather get a mark 23 since its the same price and the wait is like 6 months

Cause I'm not finished with my upper.

Spread this to the faggot anti gunners.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHS4qRJ8cFI

Get a restricted license you'll be good to go

Because they were sold out. Back to school sale.

What is a good quad rail similar to the m4 ras for my AR?

i don't think i have a need for one to be honest

Not even what I was talking about. When someone finds out you own a AR15 your labeled a "school shooter" I don't give a fuck if your a liberal and carry! Good for you! We need more like you. My point was to the "school shooter" comment was boys are made weak from when I was a boy. Even though I'm only 27 , it's a huge difference between my youth and today's youth. They have resorted to murder because there a weak desensitized through games like "Hatred" ect and afraid to hurt their little soft hands and grow a pair of balls. My son was born during my 1st deployment and he is 8 now. Got into a fight Tuesday because a boy picked on him. He won. The bully quit his shit. See how that works?

I'm not a mass shooter.

ONLY people who plan on shooting a large group of human beings own AR-15's. There's no other reason.

We are coming for your guns.

Is Hatred any good?

I walk around with a gun because of my wife and child. I live in a city that's riddled with violence. Fuck yea I'm gonna carry!

80% of America wants comprehensive gun control.

You will bend to our will, or be dealt with.

About your "son" I think Maury will tell you that Jody is the father.

Mft carbine length. Daniel defense or spikes tactical. Knights Armmament might make an too. I use the mft carbine length. So far 3000 rounds and still working perfect for 100$

Who is we? The police that shoot at our ranges that we see every day? Or the military, 60% of which are nra members?

I'm not a mass shooter either. I prefer headshots.

because i own real weapons. not cheap knock offs of military weapons.

You really dont know shit do you?

Yea go ahead and try, I want you to

Just what I want to :)

Oh yeah and what would that be?

Too many pistols, pcc's and shotguns on my shopping list. AR-15 is on there but a few months away. 3 gun competitions will be one of the last types I take on.

Fair enough lol

BECAUSE THIS IS AN AK HOUSEHOLD

I have a mini 14 chambered for .223

Dont you mean soary

Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

Cause I'm a poorfag

If you need a weapon to protect you, you've already lost.

If you don’t have one you’re fucked already

Pick one bitch

So all the celebrities and rich business titans with armed bodyguards have lost?

Your caricature of liberals is entertaining. It could become problematic if you decide to get into a pissing match to prove yourself right. Conservatives are raising their children to assume entitlement by god to shit on "others" they fear. Loud and pushy til the "other" succumbs to their will. There is a growing number of disenfranchized with our representation in politics and inability to challenge the most basic tenets of fascism embraced by our conservative counterparts.
My bloodline are true survivors in every sense. Capable and willing. When our ideologies come to an impasse, history has shown how far fascists will go retain power. In children, it results in a win only dynamic. New liberals are raising children to take a loss and learn from it. They are taught to recognize entitlement to power and crush it. Pray our sons never meet, nor do we.

All Americans have lost
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0

don't need one

Its the most popular rifle in the us - must be a lot of people planning.

found the next school shooter

.. this is what happens after every school shooting, gun sales go through the roof.

murrica gonna murrica

But I do, user!

Or could be a lot of people defending from those few planning.

Because my shotgun holds 18 rounds, and spreads an entire hallway

'pansy ass little bitch that can't stand up for himself when he gets bullied'

you mean like a scared child who pulls a gun when they get beat up, like you?

>or be dealt with

Because I don't live in an area where I should be concerned with niggers bum-rushing my house, what the hell else would you need it for?

The suspense is killing me waiting for you to find out..

Because I am attractive, secure with my manhood and I have a huge cock. Also I’m not a freightened little cowardly bitch.

Why do you own them?

I don't want people to be suspicious before the day of reckoning is upon us.

>muh stoopid generation

Fuck off, cuck, columbine was in your school days.

If carrying a gun makes you brave, what does going unarmed make you?

I don't have 1K to buy one. Otherwise, i'd already own one.

To hold the government accountable

Because I'm not crazy

ar-15 is a shitty shit gun for people who can't afford fine european assault rifles

They need protection more than the average citizen since they are more high profile and likely to be targeted. You can't equate yours are their situations.

Uh huh. I totally believe you, user. You're probably that fucking faggot journalist who claimed he had temporary PTSD after firing an AR for the first time. Fucking manlet pussy.

lol too late
the coup already happened

I can barely have a 2 inch knife with me because reasons

Because I don't have to worry about my 20ga. paraffin/birdshot slugs overpenetrating.

Because I'm not a pussy who has to hide behind a gun.

> talks about government accountability
> doesn't vote, protest, participate in democracy

makes total sense

What a man

gunviolencearchive.org/ Your country is so fucked OP

So you own guns to hold the government responsible for ____?

#metoo

fine european assault rifles

makes an ar-15 owner's balls shrink away until they evaporate

I didn’t say responsible, I said accountable

Try again faggot

FYI you fucking liberal pussy. People don't hide behind one like your fucking illegals do in you're sanctuary cities. Be cause it is an impossibility for a fucking liberal cunt to comprehend because it doesn't fit into what you want to believe, I will refer to AR's as an illegal so you will better understand.

Some people use illegals to hunt with, some people use illegals to target practice with while other just like to collect illegals much like your sanctuary cities.

Lol your shit reads like a bad copypasta, down to the military background. Quit showing your delicate feelings and shitpost like the rest of us you pussy

Becuse I'm sa ving up for this.

idioms.thefreedictionary.com/hold accountable
Try again.

that's a spicy word salad boyo!