what is the most lush album?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wROsW8vjXjI
youtube.com/watch?v=6c5yl4CIsJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is apex lush

/Thread

hard disagree
it's mostly just impenetrable noise, has never evoked an emotional response beyond "meh" from me

Now THIS, this is lush

These

Lame near-p4kcore from a few years ago, you're not cool for listening to it. Find something more obscure and actually good next time.

obvious answer coming through
>tfw you will never listen to loveless for the first time ever again

Why is it lame?

I think it actually takes a couple listens to really sink in desu, even if you're patrician. After that it's always like a warm blanket.
Shitty mastering and production mainly. Hard to see beyond that when it hurts your ears to listen to it.

>first time
>6 years ago
>up at 3 am drunk and high
>decide to listen to loveless because it was Sup Forumscore

Still the music best experience ever.

I forgot how nice this album is. Thanks for reminding me

now that you mention it, i don't really have a distinct memory of listening to loveless for the first time. i just wish i had a complete lack of memory of it so i could experience it with complete unfamiliarity as i must have done at one point in the past
>tfw my own past is archaeology

>thread is the same shit that gets posted in every Sup Forums thread because no one on here listens to anything outside of those ten albums

>I think it actually takes a couple listens to really sink in desu, even if you're patrician. After that it's always like a warm blanket.

No it fucking doesn't. I was literally a Sup Forums newfag 6 years ago when I first heard loveless and I loved it instantly from the first 5 seconds. LITERALLY.

It doesn't need to "sink in" you fucking pretentious dip shit.

fuck you mate i can listen to john adams and loveless and like both of them what the fuck are you going to do about it cunt

hey buddy, some people aren't as cool as you! Everyone has different experiences listening to an album - you don't have to be a dick just bc it clicked for you the first time

Hey buddy, you're the cunt who told him he was wrong for wanting to listen to it for the first time again. You started this by sticking your pretentious nose up user's ass.

if you like Adams, check
>Robert Fripp, David Singleton, Andrew Keeling - The Wine of Silence

These are all great and lush - everyone in this thread needs to fucking chill out goddamn
Haven't listened to this but I'll check it out!

Pic related is my humble submission: James Ferraro - Live at Primavera Sound 2012

I'm not the same guy that told him to listen to it again buddy. Jesus christ people here are way too aggressive

Age of Adz
Skylarking
Fantasma
151a

Too bad none of you have heard it.

youtube.com/watch?v=wROsW8vjXjI
youtube.com/watch?v=6c5yl4CIsJs

>it wasn't me! I'm not the guy you're arguing with!

Nice try user. You're not fooling anybody.

In a way Mummer is more instrumentally lush than Skylarking (the 80s is an unfortunate cancerous blight on on the latter) but Skylarking is their most cohesive and thematically well-constructed record, that much is true.

hmm notice how there's no (You) in that original post I replied to

If you like psychedelia and dream pop then this album is bomb to listen to.

2nding this

can you faggots get a room?

>mfw this thread

This guy gets it

>only one lush post ITT
baka desu lads

the live version on 98.12.28 even moreso

pretty interesting stuff dude, might have to check out some other stuff from his 70s stuff

Any given album by:

Kate Bush
Kishi Bashi
Owen Pallet
Joanna Newsom
Van Dyke Parks

Honestly, chamber pop. Any chamber pop. The lushest album ever is probably The Sensual World by kate Bush.

>listens to snare x4 + vacuum
>enjoys it
ok pleb

This one was pretty good

mein nokker