I live In a shitty small town and can't find a job

I live In a shitty small town and can't find a job

Wat do?

get your NEET bux from the government

you do live in a first world country, right ?

Get on your got hotwheel and go to the big city bro!

Yeah. I'm afraid I might have to go that route. Everyone here is on food stamps and shit. I don't even have the money to move anywhere else.

Can relate,I live in a town of 1600 people
>kill me

weed and ecchi

In places like these it's who you know rather than what you can offer

move to a shitty city, good luck

join the Marines

Open a convenience store that accepts food stamps. Hire a few employees part time to subsidize with stamps and give them a small discount for shopping at your store. Guaranteed income in a town with no jobs.

Join your local masons or elks lodge. They will hook you up for life

>get shot by niggers

Start a garden?

Wouldn't be a huge loss since you're a nigger yourself that's about to sign up for food stamps.

This is as bad as people who complain about not being able to afford rent in SF/LA/Manhattan.

The answer's pretty fucking obvious, move somewhere else, dumbass.

move to bigger town that has jobs

You live in the country?
If so, help a local rancher or farmer. I live in a small town and the old guys around here always need a hand

Start your own business, sell your crap online

Traditionally the answers are

1. Drugs
2. Leaving

well based on my local shithole town, the popular "thing to do" is heroin laced with fentanyl until you kys
probably a bad decision tho so i'd suggest following another user's advice instead and GTFO the place

You can also do what I did. Cultivate ungodly amounts of patience and restraint. Find a girl with absolutely no self esteem and a huge work ethic. Pop her cherry. Support her emotionally in furthering her education. Stay with her once job offers start pouring in.

KYS to MAGA