What's the deal with this map?

What's the deal with this map?

how close to civil war followed up by genocide

>U.S.
>stable

Mongolia is stable as fuck. Bound through superiority.

Mongolia is stable because nothing happens there

>argentina
>green

>Canada stabler than the US
>stability depends on the existence of the US

Unlike Brazil, we're not finding high ranking officials taking government money into their pockets every 2 months anymore.

Implying SJWs in a war wouldn't get quickly blow the fuck out by the gun totting right that also makes up most of our military. The only thing they'd accomplish besides dying is creating a hard right America where their shit would be punished.

Seems like white countries do better on average.

Really activates my almonds

>finland

Argentina is stable. In 2001 we had a crisis worse for us than the 1929 crack was for the USA, and it could be solved whithin the existing institutions.
We also have no separatist movements of any kind, and a low homicide rate for a latin american country.

California and New York alone are nearly 1/4 of the entire country's GDP. Rednecks and hillbillies will get btfo very quickly.

lmfao "rural and suburban retards". Please kill yourself faggot

Most of NY outside of the city is right wing and who do you think owns guns and again makes up our military and most of our combat veterans? The left would be delusional to start anything.

i'm very glad i wasn't born as mentally ill as you

Why is North Korea not stable?

You should be.

It is stable in yellow, as in, not getting worse. That inflation doesn't look very green.

go get run over my Muslims

simmer down sweetie or your blood pressure will get too high again

because they're 1 bullet away from the entire government collapsing and probably civil war, leading to the dissolution of the country and annexation by china/s korea

What makes you think that? You think they can't produce their own food or they can't do their own international trade?

>We're retarded, but we'd win in a fight.
Great, make American even worse again.

Your stupidity is at least explanatory, given that school attendance in the USA carries with it a high risk of being shot.
In your shoes, I'd have also avoided taking such risks.

I really really like this map even though I don't know what it means

>stable
hell yeah, nothing ever happens here