So I hit my gay 16 year old son and kicked him out. How fucked am I?

So I hit my gay 16 year old son and kicked him out. How fucked am I?

(I'm the samefag who walked in on his son making out with his best friend.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He probably fapped to the memory of you beating him

Your son is a goy? Send him to a kibbutz. It's what all young people are doing now days.

If you are Jewish you get a 10/10 for good parenting in my judgment. Too many Jewish parents abandon family values and embrace modern progressive values. God has made it clear that man shall not lie with man.

Your loss, not his. I hope you die alone

Well firstly you're an asshole.
And second you are guilty of assault. And since you hit him because he is gay it would also be classified as a hate crime, which I believe is an automatic felony.
Good work moron.

fag

go back to tumblr

someone post the screenshot pls

Dude. Thank god my kids aren't gay, but I told them if they were I wouldn't care, even though I'd secretly die inside - but its your son, dude. Just make him promise that he have a biological child one day so you have a grandkid.

well after a few days, your son will become gay for pay, either a downright gay prostitute, or living off a (probably older) boyfriend.

You probably should just abandon him though, fuck the little queer cunt

kek, like he's not going to become a crack whore, missing his father and blaming him for every herpe-riddled cock that enters his body

yeah. . . a gay grandchild

Fuck off faggot, no one likes you and your shitdick friends. Go spread your fucking disease somewhere young boys wont be diddled and hang yourself while you’re at it.

don't worry about the herpes, he already has it

not necessarily.
though, odds are, diddled. a lot. by many, many people throughout his childhood

I remember when everyone thought like this, it was great

Having the gay gene and raised by a couple gay men, in this increasingly gay society, it's not inevitable, but likely enough

nice quads dude

reach out and get him back

otherwise u might have lost ur son 4 lyfe

I mean if youre op you have the gay gene as well.

nah that's from my gay wife

If I were your son, I'd be so quick to ruin your life. Be greatful your faggot son still has a drop of remorse for you, unlike you do for him. Domestic abuse is no joke, and I love it when people like you suffer for it

didnt have to hit, just kick him out. but you basically disowned your son, hope you dont regret it as you become an old man.

check em

cringe

You are pathetic

Fuck off

You're just an asshole, and one of the worst kinds of a father imaginable!

You’re a faggot, you’d like it if your dad hit you. Kill yourself but first cover yourself in embalming fluid so none of your gay germs get on anybody.

sure is reddit today

You fucked up OP. You could have secretly taped your son and posted vids slowly here on Sup Forums as OC. Then when you had gained a significant following begun to charge trap loving faggots and the millions (AND MILLIONS) of fag fans here on b for new vids.

tl;dr OP could have monetized his son's faggotry

She bi? I'm a fag and I can trace from my father's side.

>I can trace from my father's side.

And what are you tracing. The path his cock took into your ass?

+1

I miss typed. I appoligise. Trace the fag genetics from my father's side. He had a gay brother.

Don’t apologize, just tie a noose over a lake and hang yourself low enough to let the fish eat your fag body after you die.

At least I'm not a liberal.

Being a liberal isn’t your biggest problem sodomite, just make sure you end yourself before your disease spreads

I don't plan on reporducing, or being around children. I fail to see how my proceived degeracy is that bad.

Of course a faggot wouldn’t know. It’s in your faggot blood. The faggot smell, the faggot disease. Everytime you take a shower the earth gets polluted with your faggotry. The only way to stop the faggot from spreading is by getting eaten by fish, because fish can’t be gay.

He's still a human. Aren't you supposed to be nice to people? If we disregard whether or not being gay is wrong, he's only 16. Think about how wise you were then.

he also made it clear that you should stone adulterers and those who wear fabric woven of two fibers to be sent to hell.

fair enough

>bioLOGical

This brings to mind that immortal question:

Which came first - the terrible, ignorant, redneck father or the angry, violent, loser child?

Oh please nobody is this stupid anymore as if any dad this century is fucked up enough to kick their son out for being gay. Weak bait is weak.

Fucking Idiot. Everybody is a little bi in this age. It's hormonal.

>Oh please nobody is this SMART anymore as if ant dad this century has the balls to kick their son out for being gay
Ftfy

People like you need to be strangled to death

I'm sorry your son is a faggot but he is still your son. I hope you regret buying your son Barbie dolls.

Tell him to come home as long as he doesn't suck dick under your roof and decorates the whole house.

yes

Depends. Where are you?

Hey Andy. How are you doing?

Redneck genocide when?

Quads of truth

they weren't lying together were they? just kissing, right?

I'm sure someone has already pointed out hate crimes are expensive in 2018. I sure hope you don't have a reputation in your community to uphold, either. All because you couldn't stand the thought of some faggot sucking dick. You're weak and stupid.

AT least rednecks work, instead of filthy shitdicks who contribute nothing to society.

How liberal and ethical of you.

A hidden still in the woods doesn't count as owning your own business, Cleetus. Face facts: people who can't graduate the fourth grade really don't contribute to society.

Maybe you shouldn't have been asking for it.

>Thinking anyone with a functioning moral compass cares about what faggots on an anonymous board think
I’ll be fucking my wife while you choke on cock, AIDS maggot.

Try harder, faggot loving gypsy.

>gypsy

you can always tell which minority is currently fucking their daughters

He could seek emancipation, and sue you for alimony.

Faggot you shoulda killed him too. Ur just as gay as him now since you let him live

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

actually you have yourself to blame you bred with a promiscous woman, its actually proven to be the same gene.

If not yet, then at least 20 years later he will while on heroin.

?????????????

its also been proven the more homophobic you are the more likely you are in denial about your own tendencies.

send him pictures of "woman x man" to him

>its actually proven to be the same gene

Oh yeah, I read about that in the Journal of Redneck Jesus Magic, the only scientific journal that doesn't have words with more than one syllable.

Did you hit him because he's gay or you hit him and he happened to be gay? And if you hit him and he was gay, did you hitting him make him gay?

No i just don’t want a faggot to diddle my kids

Did you do it because he was gay?

Gullible faggots

"young boys wont be diddled"

Not being able to make a difference between a pedo and a faggot.

Straight people should kill themselves too, little girls wont be diddled

stop spamming this shit you nigger lover

> uses paint for meme
> have sex at least 1 time
Pick one

All faggots are pedophiles. All “straight” people who are pedophiles are simply faggots who are in denial.

daily reminder

one is white so it's okay

That's the dumbest thing I've ever read. All the fags I've seen irl or on the internet hated pedos. Stupid inbred redneck.

pedo here, dicks are yucky

One isn’t going to shoot up a mall because someone drew the faggot pedophile Muhammad.

Ones radical and ones not

They’re trying to throw you off their scent moron
Stop denying it and fucking kill yourself faggot

OP is right for you to not like homosexuality. GOD hates it and so should all of us. However here is your mistake. Your hate is directed at your son for being homosexual. That hate is misdirected into the wrong place. The hate should only be directed at homosexuality itself while you still love your son. What you should do is love your son and hate the homosexuality he is afflicted with. Hate the homosexuality. Not your son. Be a good father and help him abstain from being homosexual.

That's really sad that you don't realize how horribly traumatic and wrong it is to hit your own son. You're completely oblivious to doing something that's very terrible. Do yourself a favor and do some research on how this kind of abuse effects people. That might have been a major life alternating event that could fuck him up for the rest of his life. That's how serious that is.

So the most important thing you need to do now is go apologize to your son on your hands and knees weeping like a madman. You're about to lose a son that you cherished and loved for 16 years. Are you really going to let homosexuality take your son away? Accept your son.

Don't fall for the people who say you're not accepting your son if you don't accept his homosexuality. They're being retarded. That's like saying you don't accept somebody because you have a problem of them being grossly obese. It's fine to not like that.