Depressions got me good today...it hasn’t been the same since she left. Nobody could replace her...

Depressions got me good today...it hasn’t been the same since she left. Nobody could replace her, she was all I had and she knew that and left anyway.

General feels thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I mean, same thing happened to me now I just grow pot and smoke that all day, I recommend you try it.

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

I've lost he who was closest to me, I've lost myself, my best self.

How long has it been? Took me a year before that feel finally went away. It does pass eventually even though it seams like it never will when you're in the thick of it.

About 5 months.

lol gay

Just watched Coco. Talk about feels.

My girlfriend is catching onto the fact that I’m a sociopath

Good, you fucking cold fuck.

Jeez bud, care to talk about who hurt you?

Bump

Your mother hurt me, she put too many fingers up my butt when she was giving me a handy from behind.

Yeah I was still pretty fucked up over at that point too. You'll know when you reach that point where you're passed it There's kind of a long hard process of the rose coloured glasses coming off before you finally realize that you were in love with something you conjured up in your mind and projected onto someone who was anything but that fantasy.

>wah wah wah I have depression
Then see a therapist?

>boo hoo im so lonely
Then make some frinds?

>my life is so terrible i think ill kill myself
Then get it over with?

>b-bu-but... im scared to die wahhhhh
Then better your life?

Honestly get over yourselves. I never understood why people feel the need to cry about their existence, just move on.

Someone's grumpy today

Too much time and having things too good for too long. I've never heard of people in the third world with an existential crisis.

Better than my situation. I had to dump my gf because she and her brother were committing incest. Guess i was not good enough :/

Sometimes we do it for fun I guess? There is no real reason for anything. Sadness is human after all. It's just like role playing. But to cry even after anything bad has happened will help nothing. It makes you feel good though. Killing yourself is a choice that people make when they're tired of life or even too lazy to continue playing the game of life. But to me, whenever I think of suicide, I'll remind myself "Dying now would be boring wouldn't it?". There's so much shit you could do with your life. The whole purpose of life is to suffer, but in suffering, you'll actually have an interesting story to live on. Living is like writing a book or even making up your own story. I don't know bout you guys that's what I'm living on.

How do you know?
Maybe I was just pretending.

You probably just have low test. Gives the same symptoms as depression.

Sounds like you were an over attached "nice guy" get over it.

HOLY FUCK MY SIDES

Dang you sure got me bud, I’m gonna go whack it and cry to the thought of that

Because some have actually problems they cant solve. I have a Chronic pain syndrom thats never goes away and the pain is terrible, and above that a shitton of other symptons, i cant go after my dreams (Marines) Cant work & go to school now bc of the pain and other personal shit. Yeah some people are crying for nothing but some people really have some fucked up shit they cant simply fix or whatever you thought

That's hot. Wear a paper tiara for me while you do it, babe.

Okay pumpkin

You know, they say time heals all wounds, they're right. Happened to me too, it was hard, and I went through some incredibly stressful times after she left. But I made it, and it's made me much more comfortable with my ability to go it alone. Don't turn to substances to help you not feel, you'll just end up hating the high you used to love because you see yourself needing it to cope, you'll just hate it and yourself. If you want to hurt, go to the gym, punish your body and shape it into a fucking greek statue. You take out your frustrations and insecurities on the weights, drain yourself physically and mentally, and in the process you get the side effect of getting jacked.

Yeah once I scraped my knee and it healed over time

It wasn't necessarily a fantasy, but you're absolutely right, it takes a long time and a lot of thinking to realize what was happening, what you really want and need, and how you're actually gonna be ok.

>cant simply fix or whatever you thought
Whether or not someone can fix something is a matter of debate.
Samantha takes Pauls toy and puts it on a tall shelf.
When Paul tries to stack things to get up to the shelf, Samantha pushes him down.
Samantha tells Paul not to even think about getting to the shelf.
Samantha insults Paul every time he gets close to the shelf.
Samantha yells at Paul every time he looks at the shelf.
Whether Samantha is a broken leg, nerves constantly sending pain signals, a back stiff back brace, needing to finish school, or depression, whatever it is, because it's there, it keeps Paul from getting his toy.

Sure, if some variables were added, and if some combination of those variables, or multiple combinations, were true or false, in some of the simulations, said person could fix whatever.
However, it'd be an easier fix, and perhaps, even require less variables, were those things not there.

Being in the marines is a shit tier dream

I don't think that's helpful dude, yeah, you gotta pull yourself up by your bootstraps, but there's a better way to deliver that message.

Nah, i'm from Holland and the marines always got to me, or a section of the ground units

Judgy mcjudgerson over here, let people want to do what they want. Not everyone can aspire to be a garbage man like you.

Yeah you're right with that man

Maybe, I don't know what the fuck I just fucking typed, I'm such a piece of shit.

thoughts from a 36 yo drunk guy from the UK:

1. the world is a beautiful place and no one can stop you from having the life you want if you're willing to work to get it. By the same measure no one is going to knock on your door and hand you the life you want, you have to go out and make it happen.

2. life is a shit sandwich: the more dough you have, the less shit you taste. think about what you love doing, and find a way of making money from it. unless you're winning the lottery or are an early bitcoin investor you're going to have to get a job at some point in order to live.may as well get paid to do something you love because honestly wagecucking for something you hate is infinitely worse.

3. take care of your body. believe me it's much fucking harder to lose weight and stay in shape when you're older than it is before you hit mid twenties. ordinary effort applied consistently leads to exraordinary results. fact.

4. do things that interest you, take up hobbies and try new things. yes is a very powerful word and once you get over the fear of saying it you'll find yourself taking part in things you'd never thought possible.

5. it is said "depression is the inability to plan any kind of future". but the future starts every second. all it takes is one small change. it might be going for a 10 minute walk after dinner, it might be doing neilarey's workout it could be one of a hundred small things. do things for you and in time people will flock to you.

Nah man i get your point, and why do you think that? You're not a piece of shit.

a classic

6. you are the sum of all your experiences. regardless of whether they're good or bad, they've made you who you are. but it's never too late to become who you might have been. you need to have an honest conversation with yourself about who you are and what you're about, and i mean HONEST. think of the things you like about yourself AND WRITE THEM DOWN. think of the things you want to change aout yourself AND WRITE THEM DOWN. just like reading a map if you're lost: you need to figure out where you are as step one, step two is realise how you got there, and only once you've done both those steps can you use that information to figure out step three, how to get where you want to go. IF SOMETHING IS DOWN IN BLACK AND WHITE IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO IGNORE REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOUR BRAIN TELLS YOU. it's an anchor to reality.

I just blurted out a bunch of bullshit on paper. No planning, no drafting, no revisions, no thinking about the content, no creating maps of possible response, it's just a bunch of impulsive bullshit.

You need to stop thinking with your emotions like a fucking woman. If you don't get your shit together and realize she's probably getting gorilla slammed by tyrone... Then there's no hope for you my friend.

regardless there will always be something in paul that yearns for what's on the shelf. it may lie suppressed and turn to anger resentment but eventually that'll explode, often messily but at some point paul will get what's on that shelf even if he has to go through samantha to get it.

Man up you pathetic faggot. She's riding cocks and enjoying life while you sit in your little pit of despair.

She's better off without you, and if you'd really love her, you'd accept that.

Sometimes you just need to let yourself go man, just do that, write some shit on paper without thinking of any shit.. Maybe it will you better

Will u kys or should I? U lil nigger

Why should I kill myself? I have an amazing life, a relationship for seven years, I'm at peace with myself and the world.

Which puts me in a position to despise and scorn pathetic pieces of human garbage you. I've known people like you. You're just a drag, you pull people down and have nothing to offer in return. You constantly make your problems the problems of others, all while wailing in self-pity, because deep down your nothing but an empty, self centered narcissistic asshole.

Kill self nobody cares about you nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

Gay and ignored

>Which puts me in a position to despise and scorn pathetic pieces of human garbage you. I've known people like you. You're just a drag, you pull people down and have nothing to offer in return.

I'm not OP topkek. I gotta say though, the last part you said was down syndrome incarnate.

Narcassist for wanting to kill yourself? Hilarious. More like the opposite if anything. Anyways, if you think suicide is selfish, I agree but guess what? So is basically ANY desire whether to eat or procreate.

You need brain cells to see that.

I'm not even the user who posted that. But you are all emotionally week fucking homos. I stopped reading after each of your first sentences.Its a bitch. What kind of man are you where you allow the actions or behavior of some whore to dictate yours? Go fuck yourselves millenials

OP here..Wow user that reply really made me think about things.

Thank you, seriously.

> down syndrome incarnate
>Narcassist

If you dont like it then gtfo, why even bother talking you little fuck?

>Which puts me in a position to despise and scorn pathetic pieces of human garbage you
>apparently not a narcassist even tho you (they) are looking down on suicidal people

Anyways I still have a point. All desires are inherently selfish so where do you draw the line with narcassism? Wherever you feel like? Kek

Trying to help you. Man you up. Show you how to act. Obviously you grew up dindu style without or dad or if he had one he was terrible at it.

Let's talk when you've learned how to spell those big boy words, okay?

whats with all the pics of a shitty band

nigger

Your opinion of manhood is just that. An opinion.

Personally in my eyes, anyone under 5'10 they aren't a man. If someone isnt a body builder, they are a little bitch. Just my opinion.

Attacking my spelling but not my point?
Topkek

We got a sex pistols fag over here.

It was incredibly hard to let her go and finally get into my head that she was a fucking slut, after considered suicide twice I can say I should have done it

*if anyone is under 5'10".

Wtf happened there..

I'm already trying and doing my best but i litteraly cant do shit right now, i'm stuck and waiting for my general practitioner to contact me

I attack nothing son. I just can't take you serious if you can't even spell "narcissist".

I don't mind suicide. What I hate is weakness. So I have absolutely nothing against a weak pathetic excuse for a man to kill himself.

You might not understand why feeling self-pity or wailing in your own emotional filth is a deeply self-centered, narcissistic thing to do, but it nevertheless is.

>I attack nothing son. I just can't take you serious if you can't even spell "narcissist".

Are you seriously going to go there?

>I don't mind suicide. What I hate is weakness

I used to be a body builder. Fag. If you mean mental weakness, everyone has a breaking point dumbass. I'm pretty sure you would break if someone were to chop of your penis, arms, and legs.

>You might not understand why feeling self-pity or wailing in your own emotional filth is a deeply self-centered, narcissistic thing to do

Suicidal = narcassism? So if I were to break your spirit by doing the above, you would magically turn into a narcassist ;) holy fuck. What retarded logic.

Also, what the fuck isn't selfish? Eating, sex, etc. Are all selfish desires you dumbfuck. You keep thinking a bit of selfishness = narcassism. Idiot logic.

>I used to be a body builder

You're a 16 yo boy with the mental capacities of a 12 yo you funny fuck.

Im 23 dumbass. I trained from age 12 - 16.5. You think I'm OP or something?

I used to do 17k pushups in a month with 45lb, lift a 20lb dumbbell around 1800 times per arm without stopping for an hr (once every 2 sec), 51k situps, curl 60lb dumbbell, etc.

It's a long as fuck list. I would basically do one of everything for 2-3 hrs for 4.5 years before I became suicidal.

Well, then you're a 23 yo with he mental capacity of a 12 yo. That's even more pathetic.

If you're suicidal, why the fuck are you still talking? You're too weak to live and too weak to die. Completely useless.

>Well, then you're a 23 yo with he mental capacity of a 12 yo.

How dumbass? I've experienced more pain than you ever will.

>You're too weak to live and too weak to die. Completely useless.

Your opinion = shit. I live because I fear hell. Suicide is easy. Accepting an eternity in hell is not.

Also, I have a feeling you are weaker than me in bith bidy and mind. How?

1. My training was fucking legendary. You could never even dream of doing them.

2. I doubt you can stay strong after 6 years of being suicidal. Something tells me you are just a pampered bitch that hasn't even dealt with the harshness of life. If you have, probably not to my extent.

>I've experienced more pain than you ever will.
Now you're going full emo, you ridiculous cunt.

>after 6 years of being suicidal
So for six years you run around and tell people that you want to kill yourself? God, what an attention whore you are. Because that's what it is. Attention whoring. Suicidal people don't talk about it, they do it.

You want pity. You want other people to feel sorry for you because that's the only attention you can get, because you have literally nothing else to offer.

>Now you're going full emo, you ridiculous cunt.

Would you say that If I were to chop off your arms and legs? Just emo shit?

>So for six years you run around and tell people that you want to kill yourself? God, what an attention whore you are. Because that's what it is. Attention whoring. Suicidal people don't talk about it, they do it.

Something tells me you are uneducated. LOOK AT THE FUCKING STATS. People who talk about suicide are actually MORE likely to attempt it you fucking idiot. DATA contradicts your erroneous logic.

>You want pity.

Baseless assumption. Typical of a moron.

>You want other people to feel sorry for you because that's the only attention you can get

Look above. Baseless assumption.

>because you have literally nothing else to offer.

That doesn't even make sense. What would I even WANT to offer?
Kek wtf... all that crack probably caused some brain damage to you

Look at you, you have such a bland, unremarkable personality that even trolling you is boring. And the only reason why you're constantly answering is because you crave the attention, you want your (you)'s. You want someone to acknowledge your existence.

No one cares about your existence. The only reason I play with you is because I'm bored, but you really didn't help with that.

Are you just generally dumb and melancholic, or are you a Russian?

>Look at you, you have such a bland, unremarkable personality that even trolling you is boring.

Ditto
>And the only reason why you're constantly answering is because you crave the attention

Is that why you keep answering too? LOOOOL I got you dumbass. I just fucking shrekt you here.

>you want your (you)'s. You want someone to acknowledge your existence.

Look above. Get rekt hypocrite.

>No one cares about your existence. The only reason I play with you is because I'm bored, but you really didn't help with that.

I'm bored too and I give 0 shots aboit down syndrome humans anyways. I am a narcassist but being suicidal doesn't make someone one was my point you idiot. It alsp doesn't make someone "weak" you ignorant swine.

>Are you just generally dumb and melancholic, or are you a Russian?

Ditto to you

Let me guess? You are going to bitch about my spelling again, right?

"It's narcissist dur hur"

Holy fuck I'm on fire. You are getting so destroyed by me.

Get over it and find something, or someone that makes you happier. Be open and understanding that the first start to making anything better starts with you. Dont make a new person your dependancy. Only hobby's can be a dependancy. Good luck b'ro.